May Mummys Updated

My lil one is more active at night too, especially when I'm trying to get to sleep. Lol
I have the majority of the stuff, just got to get a mattress, still deciding on the rocker/swing thing. xox

May seems so far away..........I'm very impatient..it's going to drag along for me, I just know it :blush:

Macccy - Zac keeps keeps asking me muuuuuummmmeeeee when IS the baby coming?? LOL
I just say baby is too small yet, but the other night he was scared of the lightning we had so he came into my bed for a cuddle and asked to lie on my belly and then promptly fell asleep!! I think thats a really good sign though! :) He gets all excited saying he can hear his brother sister. (we having a surprise so one days its a brother, one a sister and the next brother sister! :)
Brought Zac a new toddler bed last week and rearranged zacs room bless him hes so excited about baby sharing his room which is damn lucky really!! Hes just made up with having a car bed!! Very very cool for a three year old!
Had my midwife yesterday and all well except I had too much glucose - so no more coke!! (been craving full coke!! - I usually dont drink it or I drink diet!) Oppps LOL

I'm going to order our cot bed and mattresses tommorow!, but I still have everything else to get bar the pram lol. I can't believe the first of the May mums will be going over to 3rd tri soon!
xx

woohoo may ladies! lol im 24 weeks now!!!

awww bethyb! that reminds me of my lil cousin! she is only 2 but nearly everytime when I see her she goes 'is molly coming now?' or ' molly wants to come out now!' lol she is sooo cute!

baboo - I know thats crazy that May mummies will be heading to 3rd tri very soon! I cant wait!!!!!

I have ordered my cot, cabinet and matress now too, all ordered to come the 1st week of March (as well as the play pen, Bugaboo etc), so OH better get painting that room, haha :D

xxx

Mama K- I bet you can't for it all to arrive!, We are going to make a start on the Nursery at the end of the month..can't wait!
xx

I was just thinking that yesterday about the May mommies going to third tri (while I was sneaking in and reading in there...)

My son is getting a race car bed too - probably the cars theme one. Don't know if they're sharing a room yet or not though... we'll see. Decisions decisions

i think arcanegirl and a few others will be heading over to 3rd tri in just under 2 wks and for me and a few others due on the 6th it will be dead on 2 weeks lol!

Blimey, its all coming up fast!

I go to 3rd Tri the same day as you Samantha_Sarah.
Do you find it's going quick or slow? i've found the second half of 2nd Tri has dragged out xox

I feel like we're cheating when we head over to third-tri. Technically, third-tri doesn't start till 28 weeks.

Im still going over at 27 :lol:
My books say 27 and the figures for the forum were taken off the NHS guidelines...

Im still going over at 27 :lol:
My books say 27 and the figures for the forum were taken off the NHS guidelines...

you think once a few may mummys are over in there this could be moved across or would we need to make a new one ?

All my books say 3rd Tri starts at 27 weeks, I'm over there sometimes already, like to hear the birth updates. Lol x

I can move it accross if you wish, maybe a freh one may be better though since this has 24 pages?

Up to you :D

I think my book says 28 as well, but I've seen and read 27 in other places as well. Actually if you look at babycenter.ca it'll show third tri at 26 weeks...

I'm going over at 27 weeks... a week on Sunday! Its all coming in so fast now!
xx

Ill follow u girls then and go at 27. three weeks exactly for me, so be nice to see u there when i get there.
Time rushing by for me!! My whole pregnancy seems to have flown by.. Sure I wont be saying that once i start waddling :)

and i have 4 weeks left. I can say that the 2nd trimester's going quite fast i hope that the 3rd will be the same!

I go to 3rd Tri the same day as you Samantha_Sarah.
Do you find it's going quick or slow? i've found the second half of 2nd Tri has dragged out xox

i think 14 - 21 dragged but now it seems to be gettin quicker, think im working to much tbh lol!

not long until us two in 3rd tri and i still have quite a bit to get lol! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->