May Mummys Updated

I'm petrified of labor already, going over there is gonna make me worse...them ladies gonna give me a nervous breakdown :rofl:

I'm petrified of labor already, going over there is gonna make me worse...them ladies gonna give me a nervous breakdown :rofl:

lol me too! they say with every child the labours different too............

its all very scarey! xx

Hopefully this lil ones gonna just plop out. No pushing needed, its the least I deserve, after this pregnancy :rofl:

Stay here dannydustcart.......i'm going to leave it as late as i possibly can! Lol xx

He could easily be a mama's boy chocoholic :) they all love their mommy like crazy when their little :p I know my OH can get quite jealous lol

kmh2009 Sorry, but I don't know what you mean by pramsuit or I'd of answered earlier :p

Samantha_sarah and Emsy I can't believe we're gonna have people going over to third tri! It seems to have gone too fast! Are you guys the first of us? It does seem like mainly labour talk over there - with good reason I guess - makes you really realize that we are going to have babies soon!

Faerie I'd go on both lists :p I entertained ideas of going on the june list cause with my luck he'll be two weeks late lol

I probably won't go to third tri til' 27 weeks. there seems to be different ideas of when it starts I've read anywhere between 26 and 28 so I'll use the middle :p

He could easily be a mama's boy chocoholic :) they all love their mommy like crazy when their little :p I know my OH can get quite jealous lol

kmh2009 Sorry, but I don't know what you mean by pramsuit or I'd of answered earlier :p

Samantha_sarah and Emsy I can't believe we're gonna have people going over to third tri! It seems to have gone too fast! Are you guys the first of us? It does seem like mainly labour talk over there - with good reason I guess - makes you really realize that we are going to have babies soon!

Faerie I'd go on both lists :p I entertained ideas of going on the june list cause with my luck he'll be two weeks late lol

Arcane girl and a few others a due over three days before. Me and emsy both due on the 6th x

I already started psoting in there :blush:

Gonna set up a new May mummys bit for us there, nice fresh one :D

Ah. I thought we'd had a couple go over, but in my peeking I didn't see a May mommies thread :) A new thread is a good idea for third tri. watch all the posts slowly build up to us going into labour!

We got a May Mummies in 3rd? WoooHooo. I don't wanna leave, it seems so sane over here :rofl:

We do indeed :D
its mad over there :lol: but i went over cause i felt any questions i had were better suited over there now.

well now a May mommies in third tri. at least we'll all have a safe zone lol

Yea I guess, I do lurk over there alot but it scares me!
I'm such a wimp :rofl:

I go lurk sometimes, but I'll be sticking right here til 27wks :rofl:

Too right!! I'm really worried the last few weeks will drag on as the rest of my pregnancy seems to have zoomed by.

i think like AG said lot of our questions are better suited over there as we are the most far gone in 2nd tri.

I lurk everywhere. :rofl: But I agree that third tri seems more suitable now. :) x

I don't have many questions........they more like moans :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"