May Mummys Updated

I'm new to the site.. My baby girl is due May the 6th.. Partner is hoping she will be born on May the 4th.. Just so he can say May the 4th be with you... poor girl... lol

I'm new to the site.. My baby girl is due May the 6th.. Partner is hoping she will be born on May the 4th.. Just so he can say May the 4th be with you... poor girl... lol

Hi welcome and :rofl: at what your OH wants. :) x

That is hilarious!

Welcome :)

:rofl: Welcome to BnB xx
I'm also due 6th May xx

Welcome :D and my family always make that joke 'if only you were due earlier...' lol

when I was given my EDD as 5th May at first, My Dad was the same. He was all 'lets hope it comes a day early!!'

Must be a man thing :dohh: :rofl:

my last few weeks with my little boy dragged cuz i was so excited about him coming i was counting the hours not days!! Also id had enough of rolling around in bed like a hippo, the soles of my feet hurt and my hips ached and I was so ready for labour. theink most of us get like that, it helps with ur fears of giving birth cuz ur like hey I want it over already and I want my bubs!

Hello everyone...
:wave:

I joined the site today and am due on the 20th of May with a pink bump...

:)

Welcome Angel :) When is your due date? Looks like it'd be close to mine!

I haven't posted on this thread in a while. Just wanted to give a big hello to the new May mummies! :hi:

hello you share the same due date as me and emsy........... welcome yay :lol: we are in third tri in a few days :hugs:

Hey! A big hello espically to the newbie may ladys! lol

how is everyone!!

I think I can now distingish between kicks now! lol although its still not as often as I would like

I cant wait until she is big enough for me to feel her better! and for her kicks to be felt on the outside!!!

I've just tried on my dress that I'm wearing to a 21st tomorrow (which was also my engagement party dress, or 'the sham' dress :lol:) And it still fits, though I look a bit like a beached whale :lol: Maybe my bump's not as small as I thought. Think it depends on what I'm wearing.

Luckily it's fancy dress :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->