May Mummys Updated

am sure pip was doing starjumps this morning!!!

I felt a poke down low on left side then straight after one higher up on the right side hahaha. That happened a couple of times

The baby doesn't keep me awake yet. Moves quite a bit, but either I'm not far enough along yet, or my anterior placenta dulls some of the feeling.

My placentas high at the back of my womb so thats probably why i felt her so early and why she feels so strong now, i have heard if your placentas at the front it can sometimes cushion the kicks a bit xx

Nice scan pic DolceBella!

My son is sick so I was up with him last night and right now he's sleeping on his crib mattress on the floor - this was so we didn't put him straight into a bed at 2 and have him constantly rolling out - soI laid an the floor with him til' he fell asleep and ended up falling asleep on the floor :p not comfy. Woke up about an hour later VERY uncomfortable! But baby is getting very active so I felt him tons last night.

Think we've settled on a name Kaine David Kevin Jarvis - or Kaine Kevin David Jarvis...

My fiance thought of it :)

Nice scan pic DolceBella!

My son is sick so I was up with him last night and right now he's sleeping on his crib mattress on the floor - this was so we didn't put him straight into a bed at 2 and have him constantly rolling out - soI laid an the floor with him til' he fell asleep and ended up falling asleep on the floor :p not comfy. Woke up about an hour later VERY uncomfortable! But baby is getting very active so I felt him tons last night.

Think we've settled on a name Kaine David Kevin Jarvis - or Kaine Kevin David Jarvis...

My fiance thought of it :)

thats a really nice name! x

I hope everyone is doing ok...........have most people had their scans now. i just wondered how many people are not going to find out the sex? x

I spent a good hour feeling him move earlier and felt a full leg move along my belly, well weird!
Was thinking alot about birth options aswell and i think im heading towards a homebirth.

I like the name you have chosen ajarvis...

I have booked another ultrasound and hoping to go tomorrow if i can get in... FX my placenta has moved from low lying at the front of my uterus and she is still a girl...lol..

Glad everyone is doing well.. xx

Just back from my 20 week appointment, my due date has changed and so has my gestation, well, actually the ultrasound tech changed it at 14 weeks but today I found out that he shouldn't have done that so they are giving me back my original due date of May 23rd and I am now at 20 weeks 4 days gestation... not really sure how I lost two days from my gestation but am now somehow due 2 days earlier ??? Oh, well, I think this was right to begin with so am figuring that things got messed up in the middle. All was well with baby, heart beat was 160 bpm again, boy she must be active, not that I can feel much yet. Everything from her scan at 18 weeks looked great, no concerns so I will not be getting another scan done unless something changes.

Have to admit I was really worried about this appointment for some reason, i think because I haven't felt a lot of movement in the last couple days. Not that I have felt a lot in general, but the last couple days my stomach has seemed really tight and hard and it has been hard to feel much of anything. I was so happy (and relieved) to hear her heart beat, and especialy to hear that it was nice and quick. Hopefully I will start to feel more movement this coming week.

Hope everyone is doing well and recovering from the holidays!! :hug:

I want a home birth but Im worried about how carlee will react, Pfft I shouldnt get my hopes up about a vbac....I'll prolyl be stuck with a csection

just got back from 20 week scan and having a girl
on 23rd may :) could be earlier though cause at the minute
i have a low lying placenta. just glad everything is healthy
with her though :D

just got back from 20 week scan and having a girl
on 23rd may :) could be earlier though cause at the minute
i have a low lying placenta. just glad everything is healthy
with her though :D

Congrats :hug: welcome to Team Pink!!

I spent a good hour feeling him move earlier and felt a full leg move along my belly, well weird!
Was thinking alot about birth options aswell and i think im heading towards a homebirth.

OMG you're a May mommie-to-be too! :happydance: So happy to see you here!

I doubt you'll remember me, I might sound crazy to get so happy, lol.

Hello May mamas!

I've been sick since the weekend, just got better today. Whew! It took a lot of oranges and orange juice but we made it!

I can't wait to find out the gender! I have a dr's app on monday, I'm hoping he'll give me an u/s and the baby will cooperate.

I want to give birth in a hospital's birthing center, it's basically simulated home birth lol. The room looks like a bed & breakfast at grandma's lol. But it's all I've got, I don't have the guts for a full on home birth with my first baby.

Oh, congrats to all the girlies who got good news from their check-ups and found out the genders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->