May Mummys Updated

hope u feel better soon bella xx

btw,,, idea of water birth petrifies me lol

the idea of birth scares me but the water seems to relax me i have always been a water baby since i was little my mum could never get me out my paddling pool or the big pools lol

I wanna be in third tri! Random but its a huge step closer to DD! lol x

:hugs: feel better soon Bella, my cough is finally starting to shift after a week and a half. still keep getting coughing fits though which result in a trip to the bathroom :rofl:

Hope you feel better soon Bella. I was prescribed some steriod cream because of my rash, they wouldn't have prescribed anything if it wasn't ok...

I will be using the water as a pain relief...then get out to have bubs... best form of pain relief.

yeah i did find a warm bath helped me at the start.

So long as i can get a homebirth, my tub and shower will help for pain relief :D
Im phoning the care centre tomorrow to see about discussing it. If they will or jsut see my mw at 28 weeks and discuss it then.

hello! im new to this thread. its grate to hear about all may mummy stories and feelings! nice to see im not the only one cos it sometimes feels like it!!! im due on the 20th may too and very excited! hope everyone is well xx

hello! im new to this thread. its grate to hear about all may mummy stories and feelings! nice to see im not the only one cos it sometimes feels like it!!! im due on the 20th may too and very excited! hope everyone is well xx

welcome and i have added you to the list hun,

hows your pregnancy going so far ?

Hey! I wasnt told we had a new thread! lol never mind I found it now!!!

oooooooohhh Im starting to feel the baby move more! its quick weird!!! I dont get the butterfly feeling, its just, farting pops in my belly lol and a few times its been like my tummy turning over lol so its quick wierd! lol

Anyway lol Im looking forward to tomorrow!!! My scan! I'll find out if its a boy or girl!!! YAY!

Got my scan too tomorrow, feeling really nervous about it..........hope you are all doing well x

thankyou for the welcome! pregnancy is going well, still getting morning sickness though which is not great. how are your bumps coming along? im 21 weeks pregnant and i have NO bump! cant even tell im pregnant. when did your bumps start coming along? im so intreaged to find out when i'll finally look pregnant and how big everyone else. xxx

thankyou for the welcome! pregnancy is going well, still getting morning sickness though which is not great. how are your bumps coming along? im 21 weeks pregnant and i have NO bump! cant even tell im pregnant. when did your bumps start coming along? im so intreaged to find out when i'll finally look pregnant and how big everyone else. xxx

ill post a couple of mine here for you to see

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/Baby/update.jpg

and 21weeks :

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/Baby/21Weeks1Day8thJanuary.jpg

Good luck at your scan Gemma! Have fun!

The bumps coming along - although this is number 2 for me!

Had my doctor's appointment tonight and found out I have an anterior placenta that is a bit low for the liking. So I get another Ultrasound - he would prefer in 3 weeks, but it depends on work. If it doesn't move it means possible c-section although apparently most of the time they move up. So I can confirm on that one that we're still getting a boy :p I hope it moves up cause I DO NOT want a C-Section! He also wanted to move my due date up as well so last monday I would have been 20weeks 3 days (instead of 19 weeks 6 days) So that would make me 21 weeks 3 days right now... I'm not changing anything cause 1st ultrasounds are more accurate though. That being said what makes it tempting is that he said if my baby was born now there would be a small chance that it would survivie - I always thought that was 24 weeks??? Also found out they referred me to my OBGYN, but that she's crazy busy. The last lady they referred didn't get an appointment until she was 37 weeks!

Sorry for the story lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->