May Mummys Updated

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is feeling well, Im cramping up a storm again and my leg keeps going numb, im sure the babies have found a warm home on a nerve!

Doctors appointment tomorrow will update more then!

Ooooh, I'm getting chest cramps! I thought it was too early but some of my experienced friends said it could happen this early, especially if it's a big baby.

Hopefully we'll see what's happening on Monday! :)

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is feeling well, Im cramping up a storm again and my leg keeps going numb, im sure the babies have found a warm home on a nerve!

Doctors appointment tomorrow will update more then!

Awww twins! How cuuuuuuuuute!

Hope they move off your nerve hun :hug: There's still lots of room in there, lol.

I would LOVE a homebirth but don't think there is any way I will get a midwife in time unfortunately.

Arcanegirl that is so neat that you felt a whole leg! With my son I never felt anything like that as he was almost always back to belly.

Thanks Holden_babez my fiance thought of it and I liked it right away too!

Twist glad your doctor's appointment went well! I'm waiting to see if the doc will try to change mine as my scan put me earlier too... I hope you start feeling more movement soon - it definitely does put your mind at ease

X-mummytobe-x congrats on your girl :)

Chocoholic good luck at your appointment. hopefully you can find out what you're having :) A hospital birthing centre is my next choice too... we'll see!

i want a water birth but dont know anyone whos ever had one to know what to expect :hissy:

I'm interested in water birth too lesleyann but don't know that much about it yet. My hospital offers it. Anyone have any insights?

Yes i also want a water birth, i know my hospital offers this and will look into it in more dept when i go on a tour later on in pregnancy.

Any info or experiences would be nice to hear though

I have no experience with the water birth, but when in labour with my son I spent a good two hours in the tub, and I can see why people would want to do it. The pain was SO much less in the water. As soon as I got out it was bad!

Do they have the water nice and warm for you? Can you have bubbles in to hide your dignity abit i wonder lol

no bubbles but you can have a top and skirt on so ive seen in water birth videos :rofl:

if you pop over to 3rd tri and read there hypnobirth(sp?) thread they have to videos of ladys having water births.. looks very clean and you dont see no boobies or lady bits :rofl:

Link ::

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/84771-hypnobirthing.html

now this wont be exactly the same but its the hypnobirthing with the water birth

my water was warm - I ran it myself - but no bubbles.. good idea! I wonder if you do a water birth in a big bath if you could have LOTS of bubbles :p

I would love to have a water birth too, just sounds so relaxing, but I'm pretty sure the hodpital here doesn't offer it. I hope all goes well with a hospital birth, I think we get to go on a tour of the maternity ward and see the birthing rooms in a few months, it is part of a child and childbirth class we are going to take, It definately will be nice to get a chance to see it before the actual event. But I think I will follow your advice ajarvis and sit myself in a nice warm bath for as long as I can before heading to the hospital.

I was joking about the bubbles hehehe I just love baths now.

Do they urge you to grab hold of the baby yourself when it first comes out too???

Hey girls. I broke down and called my doc. I got a prescription for antibiotics and a good cough suppressant to help with this bronchitis. It's been almost a week of coughing so hard I think my lungs will come out! I hope I feel better tomorrow. :(

Hope you get well soon Bella... The doctors wouldnt give us anything unless it was not safe, so what your taking should be fine for bub's.. GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->