• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Mums with Toddlers in their Twos!

The appointment went fine. Mostly filling out lots of forms and she made an appointment for me to go back in 3 weeks for the blood tests and then the scan is on the 19th of November. I will be consultant led and need extra appointments just in case I get pre-eclampsia again. Although non of that will take effect until after 20 weeks really.

How is everyone?

Sounds like everything went well for you, that's great.

Shame you have to have so many appointments but better to be safe than sorry.

I can't wait for my appointment next Friday and the scan.

I'm feeling really pregnant now, bloated, sicky, headachey and just bleeeuuuggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Thats the best way I can describe it.

I have put on 4lb as I weighed myself this morning first thing which at 9 weeks isn't too bad I don't think :haha:

I hope the appointment goes well. Should you get your scan date then and there?

I feel so awful. I am exhausted and achy and I have so many headaches and the odd migraine. My nausea has was bad from the start but now the constant vomiting has started too.

Sounds like you're having a tough time too.

I hate people saying that it will all be worth it in the end too!! I know it will but doesn't stop me feeling rough just now. And hiding it is hard too as I'm definitely showing now.

My scan is on the 8th November. Feels like ages away!

I definitely think I'm having a boy this time. It will be so interesting at my 20 weeks to find out if I'm right. Xx

I hate it when people say that too. Also "Your pregnant not ill." because pregnancy is worse than a cold or upset stomach.

I have no feeling about if I am having a boy or girl yet.

Hi all! I'd love to join you please!
I'm 31, as is DH, I have a DD who will be turning 3 on 1st Jan and I'm expecting baby number 2 on 25th May. So far I've only had my booking appointment. I still waiting to hear when my dating scan will be. I'm finding the nausea and tiredness a real struggle this time around-you can't just rest and put your feet up when you've got a cheeky little monkey to chase around! I had really bad SPD during my first pregnancy and ended up on crutches by about 30 weeks and I'm a little concerned that I'm already showing signs of it with this pregnancy. That could make life really difficult!

Hi all! I'd love to join you please!
I'm 31, as is DH, I have a DD who will be turning 3 on 1st Jan and I'm expecting baby number 2 on 25th May. So far I've only had my booking appointment. I still waiting to hear when my dating scan will be. I'm finding the nausea and tiredness a real struggle this time around-you can't just rest and put your feet up when you've got a cheeky little monkey to chase around! I had really bad SPD during my first pregnancy and ended up on crutches by about 30 weeks and I'm a little concerned that I'm already showing signs of it with this pregnancy. That could make life really difficult!

Hi BabyB2

I know how you feel!! I had very bad SPD last time too and had crutches in my last trimester.

I am praying that I won't get it again but my midwife said that it usually gets worse with each subsequent pregnancy so I'm dreading it with a toddler.

x

Welcome! What are the signs of SPD?

I'm already getting pain and clicking in my pubic bone region and in the back of my pelvis, particularly when I get up after sitting for long periods or in bed when turning over. I have very hypermobile joints, so combine this with the hormone relaxin produced in pregnancy and you get very unstable ligaments. I'm hoping that starting the physio exercises from last time nice and early may help. I've also heard that if you've had it before then it can start earlier and be worse in subsequent pregnancies-not a pleasant thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->