May Munchkins 2019

Conundrum

Reaction score
May Munchkins

Welcome all mommas due in May!

I haven't noticed a group for May yet, so I thought I'd start one. Just received my BFP last week and look forward to taking this journey with you all. I'll update as more BFPs come in. So please feel free to share your EDD as well as some information about yourself.

May 1st
Babydreamin9 :yellow:
Mama2 AP007:yellow:

May 2nd
OliviaNicole :blue:
linz85:yellow:

May 3rd
pinkstarbinks:yellow:
Keepinitreal1:blue:

May 4th

May 5th

May 6th

May 7th
DeltaDawn1987 :yellow:
Conundrum:yellow:

May 8th

May 9th
tigs08 :pink:

May 10th
MsPRINCESS89:yellow:
Knelso128:yellow:
Whoopsadaisy:yellow:

May 11th

May 12th
xSweetTartx :yellow:
Flou:yellow:

May 13th
Kay_:yellow:
May 14th

May 15th

May 16th
Shocker:yellow:

May 17th
stephabeth :angel:

May 18th
sportysgirl :yellow:

May 19th
BlueMoonBubba :pink::blue:

May 20th
Raindrop_x :yellow:

May 21st

May 22nd

May 23rd

May 24th

May 25th
AshNAmber :yellow:

May 26th
Sparkles.:yellow:
Breezybaby80:yellow:

May 27th
JessaBear36:yellow:

May 28th

May 29th

May 30th
bellarosa8302:yellow:
jlmeans0422:yellow:
Hoping4numbr3:yellow:

May 31st
DissySunshine:yellow:

TBA
Milosmum​

If any of the more tech savvy members would like to make a banner just let me know:haha:

Last edited:
Hello :flower:

I got my bfp yesterday at 7/8 dpo and I'm due May 19th :)

Yaaay!! I’ve been waiting for this thread I wasn’t brave enough to start it myself! Can you put me down for 1st May as my EDD at the moment please :) I got my BFP on August 21st and 6 weeks today! Luckily no morning sickness yet, fingers crossed it stays that way! I’ve got a scan next week to make sure baby is still developing as well as week 5! How are you all getting on?xxxx

Hello! We got out BFP on 8/28 and the EDD is 5/9. This will be our first and my first Doctor’s appointment is on 9/19. It can’t come fast enough!

Hello! We got out BFP on 8/28 and the EDD is 5/9. This will be our first and my first Doctor’s appointment is on 9/19. It can’t come fast enough!

Hi tigs! How exciting! This is my first baby too, my partner has already got a child from a past relationship so I feel super nervous and he’s as calm as you like :rofl:

I have my first midwife appt on 17th! So not too long to wait!

Have you been tempted to have any early scans yet??xx

I would love to get an early scan, but I don't think it is going to happen, so I'm just counting down the days...

I hope everything goes well with your first appointment!

Congratulations ladies! I'll update everyone now

Blue:Congratulations! :happydance: I hope you have a very easy and stress free 9 months!

Baby I was waiting for the same :haha:. Congrats, your first is always exciting! Keep us updated on how the appointment goes and hopefully youll be lucky in the morning sickness department.

Tigs congratulations to you as well and on your first! It's always exciting and a bit stressful. If you ever need anything feel free to message anytime.

Thanks Blue. I was noticing your signature, did you have any issues with the Clomid? DD2, I had to use it as well, she was after the 1st dose.

I would love to get an early scan, but I don't think it is going to happen, so I'm just counting down the days...

I hope everything goes well with your first appointment!

Thank you so much, you too! I know if you pop to your local EPU centre at a hospital they will scan you early if needed, I had terrible pains the first few weeks so went for reassurance.

Thank you Conundrum!! I will keep you all informed on how little teeny pea is growing! It’s so nerve wracking but I keep thinking, so many people have or try for more than one or two so it can’t be that bad :rofl: Hope all goes well for you too!xx

Thanks Blue. I was noticing your signature, did you have any issues with the Clomid? DD2, I had to use it as well, she was after the 1st dose.

We conceived on the second cycle of 100mg of clomid after a suspected chemical last cycle on 50mg. No issues at all and side effects were minimal. :thumbup:

Blue, I had every side effect in the pamphlet :haha:, so I'm always curious at others experiences. I'm so sorry about the chemical but we'll be wishing you the best on a nice sticky LO :hugs:

Baby Glad to hear it but take it from experience that nerve wracking feeling never goes away no matter the number :blush:. Hopefully everything stays smooth sailing for you!

Since I didn't say it earlier, congratulations to all of you mommy-to-be's, too! I hope everyone is feeling okay still.

I'm actually feeling pretty good, except for the fact that I keep waking up between 3:30 and 4 every morning. Unimpressed. :)

I am freaking myself out. I keep going to the toilet to inspect whatever I wipe expecting blood. When will this feeling go away :(

Tigs thanks hun I'm feeling pretty good, other than full blown exhaustion. It's funny how much these peanuts are already running the roost :haha: FX you can get back to sleeping normally soon

Blue :hugs: I'm sorry hun. Can you phone the OB about your anxiety and see if they can't push scan sooner? Just for reassurance?

I am freaking myself out. I keep going to the toilet to inspect whatever I wipe expecting blood. When will this feeling go away :(

I’m sorry, Blue. I was doing the same thing. I have settled a little in the last few days, but I definitely still worry. I hope you can get a scan soon.

Thank you ladies. I called my Dr I got a blood test today and depending on how high my levels are they may send me for a scan. This is such a stressful time. Hope all goes well.

It really is. Keeping everything crossed for you Blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->