May Munchkins 2019

Welcome everyone!

I think waiting to find out the gender will bother my mother the most. She's desperate to shop already :haha: We still have a bunch of things from our daughter and our son so we really are not concerned. :)

I think both my husband and I want another boy, but are joking that it'll be a girl because my symptoms have come on so strong. Who knows though? :)

Is anyone else working while pregnant?

Definite UTI, meds have been called in and started so hopefully will feel better soon.

Raindrop, thank you :hugs:

Glad to hear I'm not the only wanting blue:haha: I'm a stay at home with my three and hubby works. I definitely will be finding out, my mom's already offering to pay for the blood test. She wants another boy even more than I do :blush:

I went in today my results from Monday when I was only 4 weeks came back at HCG 221 and Progesterone at 207. OB said my prog was very high but she wasn't concerned. Has anyone heard of high prog and everything been ok?

Blue just did a quick Google (I know), but other than some worse off symptoms, bladder issues and a long term increased chances of breast cancer (very small increase) I haven't seen anything too terrible. Hopefully someone will know better but you'll be in my thoughts :hugs:

Editing to add
I do see the increased chance of multiples or molars but molars are more rare. Most stories I see have positive outcomes

Blue just did a quick Google (I know), but other than some worse off symptoms, bladder issues and a long term increased chances of breast cancer (very small increase) I haven't seen anything too terrible. Hopefully someone will know better but you'll be in my thoughts :hugs:

Editing to add
I do see the increased chance of multiples or molars but molars are more rare. Most stories I see have positive outcomes

I read that too, multiples do run on both sides of our families so it could be a chance. Will find out in 2 weeks time!:happydance:

Blue so excited for you! Can't wait to see the update!

My husband and I will be happy either way, but I think we are both hoping for a girl. Girls are almost unicorns in his family. �� I kind of feel like bean is a boy, though. We are definitely going to find out, although I don’t know whether through genetic testing or ultrasound.

I pushed my appointment back to the 24th because my husband wanted to be there. Bean should be almost 8 weeks then, though, so hopefully we might be able to see more?

Me and hubby and are definitely going to find out because I simply can not wait to start shopping lol I’m far to impatient I’ll be over the mood with boy or girl but I definitely want to know xx

Haha. I hope everyone ends up with the perfect baby for them <3

I would secretly love twins though I doubt it will ever happen. As long as this baby is born happy and healthy, this will be our last pregnancy.

Haha. I hope everyone ends up with the perfect baby for them <3

I would secretly love twins though I doubt it will ever happen. As long as this baby is born happy and healthy, this will be our last pregnancy.

Exactly the same for us. I don’t plan on anymore but then I didn’t after DD2 :haha:

Feeling symptomless today. Still extremely tired but no sickness or breast soreness. Should I be concerned do you think? I’m only 4+4 so still really early but it’s freaked me out a little

Rainbow I didn’t have any symptoms until about 6 week mark absolutely nothing so I wouldn’t worry too much, also I find even now one day I have every symptom known to man and the next day nothing, I think that’s just the way it is I wouldn’t worry xxx

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only impatient momma:haha: I also swore I was done after 2, then again at 3:blush: Hubby did say on Vday though he was getting the snip lol

Raindrop I agree with delta, lots of hugs

We will definitely be finding out. We are hoping for a little girl after having 2 boys. Our family will be complete if we get our girl <3

I spoke too soon, it was another chemical for me at 4w4d. Hopefully I will be back expecting a summer baby soon... Good luck to you all!

Blue wishing you lots of pinks thoughts

Stephabeth I'm so sorry hun, wishing you luck and a sticky LO in your next cycle.:hugs: if you ever need to talk feel free to message anytime

Hi, been lurking between April and May threads. According to an early scan I had last week I am 6 weeks and not 8 weeks like I thought so confused and worried! The sonographer seen a sac and seen a heartbeat and told me it’s progressing how it should for a 6 week pregnancy but I’m still really worried with the dates. Going by my LMP I should now be 9 weeks which would give me an EDD of 17th April but according to this scan I’m 2 weeks behind which gives me an EDD of 3rd of May. I’m due to go for another scan on Friday. Has anyone else ever experienced this and all turned out fine? x

So sorry, Steph. Fingers crossed you get your sticky bean soon.

@Jamie hi and congratulations. You could have had an off cycle, meaning your body could have O'd later than normal or had a false start which would have delayed you. As long as progression is fine I wouldn't be concerned. Would you like me to add you?

@Jamie hi and congratulations. You could have had an off cycle, meaning your body could have O'd later than normal or had a false start which would have delayed you. As long as progression is fine I wouldn't be concerned. Would you like me to add you?

Thanks, congratulations to you too. That’s what I’m hoping, that I have my dates muddled up. I’m back on Friday, will know more then. Will wait to find out what’s going on, due date and such before being added but thanks for asking. I just wondered if any of you ladies had been through similar x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->