May Munchkins 2019

Hello! I've been lurking on the TTC boards for months as we have been trying since the beginning of this year. Excited to finally be able to move to the pregnancy boards! I got my BFPs starting Thursday. EDD is May 17th. Very excited, this will be our first. I'm 31 and hubby is 34. Had a chemical two months ago so still nervous about this one sticking; will try and see my doctor this week to get a blood test. Good luck to you all!

:happydance: major congratulations Steph and welcome! Ill update now.

Joining you all! I hope everyone is feeling well. I am having nausea really early on this time and I am not liking it. :haha:

I haven't been to the doctor yet (my appointment is on the 24th) but based on my LMP, my EDD is May 12th, 2019. :)

Hi there, can I very nervously join you all. I had a 8 week loss in June so I’m pretty nervous to be pregnant again, but also over the moon my due date is 7th may would love to join in if you all will have me xxx

Welcome, Sweettart and Delta! Congratulations to you both!

Sweet Tart welcome! I have an appointment the same day so wishing you a wonderful HB I'll get you added now! :happydance:

Delta major hugs for your loss. FX on a happy and healthy 9 months, and your rainbow LO. I'll get you added now :happydance:

How is everyone doing? Any symptoms kicking in yet? Nausea has finally reared up for me, it's hard being around the smell of food.

I’m 6 weeks and two days today, and I finally feel sick 🤢 I’m actually so happy about it lol. Also I’m so so tired like falling asleep during the day ahh the joys xx

Thank you tigs08 and Conundrum!

I was hoping for a scan at 7 weeks for some reassurance, but over the phone they said we would schedule it after the confirmation. I have a new doctor this time and with my last pregnancy, we confirmed at 5 weeks and had the first scan at 7. :( I will get over it but I hope they don't make me wait long! It's nice to see the heartbeat flickering away.

Nausea is in full swing for me, nipples are on fire, and I am ridiculously tired. I don't remember having symptoms this early last time.

Is anyone else planning on NOT finding out if they have a boy or girl? :) We have a boy and a girl already so we thought this time we would leave it as a surprise.

Hi tentatively joining.
Got our BFP last Tuesday edd 16th May

Congratulations to you all xx

Can I join you ladies :flower:

I got my bfp today. Took 5 tests all confirmed. AF was due yesterday and of course didn’t make a show and so here I am :). I’ve estimated that I’m due on the 20th May.

Symptoms wise nausea is in full swing, boobs are so so sore :brat: and the exhaustion is no joke! Slightly crampy but not painfully so. Lower back pain which I had straight away with my DD’s that only got worse and has been “my symptom” every time!

This is baby No3 for me :)

Welcome, Sportysgirl, Rainbowdrop, and OliviaNicole!

Fatigue is still my primary symptom; a few nights ago I was so tired I went to bed at 7 p.m. and easily could have spent the entire next day in bed... I had a fun preview of the nausea/morning sickness/hyperactive sense of smell over the weekend, but that seems to have faded away again. I'm sure it will be back with a vengeance soon.

:happydance: Congratulations ladies!! Ive got the list updated. So happy to see everyone joining.

Raindrop- Congratulations on baby number 3! I'm sorry to hear about your nipple pain, I think we'll all second your nausea and fatigue :haha: That's so neat you've had a similar symptom each go. My first two I had a major dizzy spell but these last two have been a different one each.

Olivia-Congratulations and welcome! Are you excited for the closer age gaps?

Sporty-congrats and welcome. I've got you updated :happydance:

SweetTart- I'm sorry about the scan, keeping FX it'll be soon. The symptoms come earlier for me each go and I haven't had nausea this bad since the first. I hope yours eases up soon. As for finding out I've always wanted to wait but hubby refused, this time he agreed and I'm not wanting to:shrug: I'll be cheering your perseverance from the sidelines :thumbup:

Tigs - Maybe you'll be lucky and get to skip the nausea. If you need to and can, rest as much as you'd like! I find after that the insomnia tends to kick in :haha:

So what's everyone's wants /thoughts this go? I'm really hoping for another boy but I'm really thinking it's a girl. My mom couldn't help but voice the same lol

Welcome everyone, wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

I have my second OB appointment tomorrow, my HCG levels at 12dpo were 78 the dr wasn't concerned, I had another set on Monday and I will get my results tomorrow.

We were thinking of getting the DNA gender test done at around 9 weeks because I am so impatient!

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well. Anyone else super emotional, honestly feel like I can cry at the drop of a hat hormones are really going crazy I guess, also being a little snappy with my dh ugh don’t even mean to be but the least thing he says annoys me, then I feel guilty and want hugs gosh I’m all over the place emotion wise lol 😂 anyone x

How is everyone feeling today?

I feel surprisingly okay today. Still a little crampy and so gassy :blush:

We’ve booked our 1st midwife appointment. 9am on the 2nd October :cloud9:

Blue. FX for some amazing results hun. I've been thinking on it as well, my OB just last year started doing them so it'll depend on insurance coverage. Good luck for you! Keep us updated.

Delta I'm sorry hun, hopefully everything mellows out soon. I tend to get my mood swings 2nd tri and boy I already feel for DH.

Raindrop congrats on the appointment. I always love the first! Sorry your gassy.

I think I'm battling a UTI, so not feeling well. Waiting on OB to get back to me.

Oh no con that’s all you need when trying to get through the day with new found pregnancy symptoms:( I hope you’re ob gets back to you quickly :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome!

I am pretty sure this baby is another boy. I don’t have a preference either way and I guess another boy would probably be easier! Lol.

Who will be finding out the gender??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->