May Munchkins 2019

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by Conundrum, Sep 4, 2018.

1. keepinitreal1

keepinitreal1 1st time mom

New babies! Congrats sweet and hoping! Also, after reading this, I’m dead set on getting an epidural if we ever go for nr 3

xSweetTartx and Hoping4numbr3 like this.
  2. Hoping4numbr3

Hoping4numbr3 Well-Known Member

I think women who go with out epidurals are absolutely amazing! I do not seem to dilate until I have had one and can relax. Dont get me wrong though women who get an epidural arw also still amazing! I wait as long as I can pain wise before I end up getting one.

keepinitreal1 likes this.
  3. flou

flou Well-Known Member

Congratulations hoping! You've got a lovely little one. I'm glad everything went well.

Myself and Henry have our 6 week postnatal check with the GP on Tuesday. He was 6 weeks on Friday. I can't believe how fast time seems to be going. He has just started to smile! He's had 2 colds already (thanks to DS#1!) so feeding him at times has been hard going but he's still growing well. I hope everyone is doing well with their babies!

Hoping4numbr3 likes this.
  4. keepinitreal1

Flou great to hear you’re doing well. Our little one is also going through a cold but considering the weather we’ve been having for the past 3 weeks with November temperatures, heating all the way on, tea instead of beer :confused: it’s no wonder - we’re all sick!

I’ve gone through the list on the first page and I think all the babies have now been born from this group? Or am I missing someone?

5. xSweetTartx

xSweetTartx Well-Known Member

I hope those little ones get over their colds soon!

Emma will be 4 weeks on Tuesday! She eats like a champion, but the massive amount of diapers she is blowing through is crazy. :haha:

6. xSweetTartx

xSweetTartx Well-Known Member

It does look like those of us who remained active in the thread have all given birth. :)

7. linz85

linz85 Well-Known Member

OMG sorry guys I’ve not been on since having Willow

I’ve been super busy with her and feedings a bit of a nightmare as she’s got tongue tie and not latching correctly, still putting weight on though.

All these babies are bloody gorgeous!! Love reading all the birth posts

8. jlmeans0422

jlmeans0422 mommy of 2 girls and 1 little man

Stopping by to say hi as I actually have free hands. Lincoln is either colic or has major tummy problems because he's always crying and/or want held. Its taking up a lot of my time and I'm running on little to no sleep daily. My husband tries to help as much as he can but im nursing so he cant feed him and he has to be up at 5 am for work every week day. Thankfully we have our 4 week checkup on Thursday so hopefully they can give me some insight as to what they think it is and how to handle it.

Hope everyone else is doing well and your littles are doing great...

Here's little man happy....we cherish these moments

9. keepinitreal1

Jlmeans hope you can get some answers. Nico also gets quite gassy and uncomfortable but it’s in no way as painful for him as you describe it.

We also have our check-up tomorrow - at 8 am on the other side of town which should be fun :/ I don’t expect much input tbh - everything is going as well as can be expected. The only exception is breastfeeding - similar to his big brother, this kid prefers sleeping over eating and my supply is getting pretty low because of the long stretches. Oh well, the big one grew up on formula more or less and he’s as healthy as they come so I won’t worry too much about it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

10. jlmeans0422

I was reading up on what could cause fussiness and apparently there is a thing called milk imbalanced from to much supply. Little man has all the signs minue his stools have been the normal yellow BUT im lucky if he goes once a day. I just thought maybe he was like my girls and struggles to go. I have been taking fenugreek religiously 3 times a day but I decided to stop. Lacatation said my supply seems good and I could ween myself off but I didnt because I was afraid to lose my supply. Now I'm kicking myself in the butt because the last 2 weeks were a nightmare and it could be my fault for not listening.

Keepin- Glad to hear all is going well. Your little one is really cute and look at all that hair. Hope your not beating yourself up about your supply. Seems to be what us mommas do when our supply isnt what we hoped for.

11. flou

flou Well-Known Member

Henry wouldn't latch to my breast same as his older brother. We are exclusively bottle feeding. I express when I can but with a newborn and a 4 year old its hard to find the time. So Henry gets mainly fed on formula with the occasional bottle of expressed milk - same as DS #1. Henry is doing great - very smiley and happy baby!

12. jlmeans0422

I dont know how its possible that Lincoln is already 6 weeks old. He hates the car, i have to make sure he is fed right before we leave and we swaddle him in the car seat. He likes to cry his head off between like 6 pm and 11pm on and off, its frustrating but husband and i work as a team to try and soothe him.

This past weekend we thankfully made the long trip (2 hours) to the beach house. Lincoln even got to dip his toes in the water and he loved it