May Munchkins 2019

I think women who go with out epidurals are absolutely amazing! I do not seem to dilate until I have had one and can relax. Dont get me wrong though women who get an epidural arw also still amazing! I wait as long as I can pain wise before I end up getting one.

Congratulations hoping! You've got a lovely little one. I'm glad everything went well.

Myself and Henry have our 6 week postnatal check with the GP on Tuesday. He was 6 weeks on Friday. I can't believe how fast time seems to be going. He has just started to smile! He's had 2 colds already (thanks to DS#1!) so feeding him at times has been hard going but he's still growing well. I hope everyone is doing well with their babies!

Flou great to hear you’re doing well. Our little one is also going through a cold but considering the weather we’ve been having for the past 3 weeks with November temperatures, heating all the way on, tea instead of beer :confused: it’s no wonder - we’re all sick!

I’ve gone through the list on the first page and I think all the babies have now been born from this group? Or am I missing someone?

I hope those little ones get over their colds soon!

Emma will be 4 weeks on Tuesday! She eats like a champion, but the massive amount of diapers she is blowing through is crazy. :haha:

OMG sorry guys I’ve not been on since having Willow

I’ve been super busy with her and feedings a bit of a nightmare as she’s got tongue tie and not latching correctly, still putting weight on though.

All these babies are bloody gorgeous!! Love reading all the birth posts

Stopping by to say hi as I actually have free hands. Lincoln is either colic or has major tummy problems because he's always crying and/or want held. Its taking up a lot of my time and I'm running on little to no sleep daily. My husband tries to help as much as he can but im nursing so he cant feed him and he has to be up at 5 am for work every week day. Thankfully we have our 4 week checkup on Thursday so hopefully they can give me some insight as to what they think it is and how to handle it.

Hope everyone else is doing well and your littles are doing great...

Here's little man happy....we cherish these moments20190611_221242.jpg

Jlmeans hope you can get some answers. Nico also gets quite gassy and uncomfortable but it’s in no way as painful for him as you describe it.

We also have our check-up tomorrow - at 8 am on the other side of town which should be fun :/ I don’t expect much input tbh - everything is going as well as can be expected. The only exception is breastfeeding - similar to his big brother, this kid prefers sleeping over eating and my supply is getting pretty low because of the long stretches. Oh well, the big one grew up on formula more or less and he’s as healthy as they come so I won’t worry too much about it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

ACED9C73-4563-4939-8F88-8E504D0B653C.jpeg

I was reading up on what could cause fussiness and apparently there is a thing called milk imbalanced from to much supply. Little man has all the signs minue his stools have been the normal yellow BUT im lucky if he goes once a day. I just thought maybe he was like my girls and struggles to go. I have been taking fenugreek religiously 3 times a day but I decided to stop. Lacatation said my supply seems good and I could ween myself off but I didnt because I was afraid to lose my supply. Now I'm kicking myself in the butt because the last 2 weeks were a nightmare and it could be my fault for not listening.

Keepin- Glad to hear all is going well. Your little one is really cute and look at all that hair. Hope your not beating yourself up about your supply. Seems to be what us mommas do when our supply isnt what we hoped for.

Henry wouldn't latch to my breast same as his older brother. We are exclusively bottle feeding. I express when I can but with a newborn and a 4 year old its hard to find the time. So Henry gets mainly fed on formula with the occasional bottle of expressed milk - same as DS #1. Henry is doing great - very smiley and happy baby!

I dont know how its possible that Lincoln is already 6 weeks old. He hates the car, i have to make sure he is fed right before we leave and we swaddle him in the car seat. He likes to cry his head off between like 6 pm and 11pm on and off, its frustrating but husband and i work as a team to try and soothe him.

This past weekend we thankfully made the long trip (2 hours) to the beach house. Lincoln even got to dip his toes in the water and he loved it
Resized_20190622_164931.jpeg
Resized_20190622_164931.jpeg Resized952019062295165120.jpg

E3FE8E6A-8EB0-4342-8D30-714EA4C28463.jpeg 8EE7020B-283B-4C92-8520-12E274E6AAD5.jpeg How are you doing, mums?

We’ve just finished our first portion of seaside vacation. LO got in the mood pretty quickly and really seemed to enjoy having us all around all the time.

He’s a good tempered kid, quick to smile and super patient so far. I’m still pumping some small quantities as he won’t bf anymore but it’s mostly formula for him, so he’s been sleeping 5hr stretches over the night and I’m really happy with that at 10wks.

I’d love to hear what all of you have been up to!

(whoops photos jumped to the top, sorry)

Looks like your little one enjoyed his holiday keepin!

Henry is doing well and growing so big. He's now 15 weeks and can hold his head well. He loves sitting up and can easily do so with support. You have to watch him tho if you have on your lap even from a fairly lying down position he can pull himself up so you have to catch him to stop him falling. He is making excellent attempts at rolling over and he is definitely keen on getting on the move. So very different from DS 1 who just wasn't interested in that. How's everyone else doing? I can't believe I will be back to work in a month's time. It's gone so quick!

Well, let me be the first to report back. I’m happy to hear Henry is being so athletic :) ir’s some extra work but really takes the pressure off waiting if he’ll meet the benchmarks, doesn’t it? So sorry you have only a month left at home, that really sucks. Here, we get 1 month off before delivery and 11 months after, it seems really unfair that countries have such different standards.

Our LO had his 3m.o. check-up yesterday and did great. At 64 cm he’s huge,
in the 97th percentile and already outgrew two sizes of clothes. I hope he slows down a bit, or else I’ll be spending everything just on clothes He loves tummy time so in the past week he learned to roll over to his tummy and my jaw still drops every time he does it - it took DS1 at least a month longer. He’s also sleeping ‘through the night’ - about 7-8 hour stretches, but I’ll happily take what I can get. DS1 was exactly 3mo when he started sleeping 20pm-8am, so I’m disappointed Jokes aside, I consider myself very lucky.

The kids and I are at the seaside again and I’m loving life at the moment ❤️

Hope everyone of our may munchkins is doing great ❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"