May Munchkins 2019

She’s here finally!!

Came on her own at 5:25 this morning after my waters broke just as I got into the labour ward 26 mins earlier! Thankfully a good quick birth with just gas and air and no damage.

Willow Faith weighs 7lb 14oz and is a super baby so far. A couple of poonami’s and lots of long sleeps. Hopefully we’ll be home tomorrow!

Good luck to all the other ladies and hope your all keeping well xx

95BDC77C-0FE5-409B-A7F8-5ECF5C5C864D.jpeg

20190514_171608.jpg My little man arrived yesterday at 1:39 pm after being induced. I started having contractions around 1:15 am got into the hospital around 2:15. My blood pressure kept fluctuating so they felt it was best to keep me and induce me for baby's safety. He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long. He's absolutely perfect. Ive been going on like 3 hours of sleep since monday. Looking forward to getting home and getting on a schedule.

Babies are coming!

Congratulations Linz - she is beautiful and you’re a brave mom to do it on G&A alone!

jlmeans - congratulations! He is beautiful, such a pretty thinker! Hope you can get home asap!

Keepin - That's awesome!!! So great that they come to YOU and not vice versa. Glad you're home & that breastfeeding seems to be going well for you! FX baby isn't jaundiced or at least that it resolves itself quickly. <3 <3 <3

jlmeans - How are you doing?? Did losing your plug mean go-time for you, or are you still hanging in there??

AFM, I guess every baby really is different, huh?? I was convinced I was in labor pretty much all weekend, continued having irregular contractions on Monday (despite still going to work) and stayed home Tuesday - REALLY thought I'd be having the baby Tuesday. Nope. Wednesday thought my water broke, stayed home from work again & actually went to hospital to have that checked - NOPE. So today I'm at work. Despite the irregular contractions continuing.... Midwife did say at my last appointment with her that 3rd babies can be like this - Stubborn about starting labor/lots of false starts, but then transition is super quick. I'm now at 3-4 cm dilated and still 80% effaced. Just a waiting game now, I guess....

Oh boy! Somehow I missed posts before I posted mine!

jlmeans - Congrats!!!! He's beautiful!!!! <3 <3 <3

Linz - I see from Keepin's post that you had the baby - Congrats!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 For whatever reason, I can't see your post right now, but hoping to see it soon!!!

OK linz - FINALLY I see your post!!! She's beautiful! Huge congrats to you!!! Glad you had a quick birth with no complications; that's amazing! <3 <3 <3

Congratulations linz and jlmeans! Beautiful babies!

Such cuties!!! Congrats ladies. I am headed in for induction myself this Thursday. Getting excited but nervous also. Hoping it goes quick enough but safely and isn't too terrible!

Hoping - 4 days to go! Eeeek!

AFM- I feel like I have labor signs daily.... then nothing comes of it. Midwife did say 3rd babies are like that. Tons of false starts, then quick transition/birth. Well, I am hesitant to share because I feel like the boy who cried wolf lately, but just got my bloody show! (After losing my mucous plug like 5x this week LOL). Having erratic contractions & some cramping... nothing regular yet. Kinda crazy because with both my son & daughter I didn’t get bloody show till I was in active labor at the hospital <3

Hoping- hope all goes well and its a smooth induction for you!!!

Bella- i dont remember bloody show with my first 2 either. The contractions for me really started to pick up about 2 hiurs after i had mine so hopefully that means youll be heading in soon!!

AFM- emotionally i am struggling. I have talked to my doctor who tells me this is 100% normal but if it happens after 2weeks then I am to come back in. He is more then likely our last so the thought of how fast he is going to grow up sends me into a whirl wind of emotions and tears. I can't believe tomorrow he is already a week old. We follow up with a lactation consultant because we still arent 100% getting it. He was born 7 lbs 12 oz and at his first appt on sat he was down to 7lbs they werent concerned yet but set up a follow up today to see if any changes and thankfully he gained a little. Hes now 7lbs 2 oz.

Hope all is doing well. Cant wait to see more baby pictures

Jlmeans, so sorry baby blues is affecting you :( it’s a tough transition period, that’s for sure. Glad your doctor is keeping an eye on you. Glad baby is gaining - can only go up from here! <3

Congratulations bella. She's gorgeous!

Good luck hoping I hope all goes well for your induction.

Jlmeans sorry you're suffering with the baby blues. I had it too and I still get it from time to time. Those damn hormones! I'm glad you are being looked after though.

Congratulations Bella, she’s so pretty and I love the name!!!

I think that we made a bunch of May cuties, looking back on the photos all the kids are gorgeous!

Our May munchkin is two weeks old now. He’s big on eating and snuggling which is a new for me since my first one was very hands off kid from the start. He’s been sleeping in his bed in his room during the night and we’ve had 5 hour stretches so I’m counting my blessings where they come.

Hope everyone is doing well! 38BF9873-133A-4B4F-96AA-867409C7BDAE.jpeg

Lol! I feel bad because I just haven't touched my computer until now! All of your babies are absolutely beautiful!!! How wonderful!

Emma Rose arrived on May 7th at 7:27pm! 8lbs 3 oz. :) <3

Everything went really smooth considering it was an induction. We started at 9:40am so that makes it my quickest ever. The doctor missed her birth though! I went from nothing happening to it all happening at once! I was at 5cm for forever and hadn't dilated in hours so my actual doctor got off shift and said the hospital doctor would be available until the next doctor from their practice arrived. No one expected anything to happen in that time frame. All of a sudden, I started feeling horrific and I was writhing around and clutching the bed rails. I started demanding an epidural and my poor nurse told me, "I need you to understand that they are not going to get here in time. It's too late." :haha:

At this point, she checked me. I had gone from 5cm to 10cm in less than half an hour. Ouch. I didn't truly realize it, but I had begun to push and thank goodness she was a pro. She remained calm with me and told me, "I need you to stop pushing. You are in control. Just breathe." xD Riiight. She was attempting to page the on call hospital doctor and then the deep groaning sound of impending delivery started coming from me. :haha:

This poor woman throws the door open (luckily my room was directly across from the nurses station) and she says, "This baby is coming NOW". Next thing I know, there are 4 additional L&D nurses in my room and they start talking among themselves over where the doctor is to find out where the doctor is, to find out that the wrong dude was paged! They all looked away from me for less than a minute, my husband included, to look back and see that my daughter's head was completely out!!! It was a flurry of motion and they threw some plastic underneath me really quick before she shot right out. :haha:

From the moment she first noticed me pushing to the moment she was out was a grand total of 5 minutes. I kid you not. I didn't know at the time, but as I was popping her out, one of the nurses had managed to get the correct doctor on the phone and he seriously heard me give that last push and her first cry. He told me that he ran up after he heard. I believe him because he arrived just a couple minutes later. He threw his hands up in the air and said, "What happened?" in a joking manner. My main nurse laughed and said my daughter decided that she wasn't waiting for anyone. :)

Easily my most painful labor and delivery, but probably the best!

We have been home since the 10th and we are adjusting to life with a 3rd baby <3

I hope that everyone is doing amazing. A huge congratulations for those of us whose babies have arrived and for anyone still waiting, I hope that you meet your little one soon!

em1.jpg em2.jpg

Hey ladies! I had baby Breelyn on Friday May 24th at 5:22 am. Induction started Thurday May 23rd at 12:00 pm but contractions didn't start til around 3pm. The nurse came in and told me I was a 6 or 7 then an hour later came back and asked me if I was feeling any pressure. i had had an epidural after 8 or 9 hours of contractions every 3 minutes and only dilating to a full 1 cm lol. I told her yes a little bit. She said yes I can see the contractions are really staggering. She checked me and said oh wow there is only a lip of the cervix left. She went to go get the doctor and I joked with hubby that I felt pressure and my daughters head is probably in my vagina. Midwife came in and opened my legs saying Woah dont push! She closed my legs together as she scrambled for her clothes. Her head was right there lol. I told the midwife I was NOT pushing baby and body are! Haha. Anyways she delivered herself in like 4 minutes.

20190528_134020.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->