May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

yay! hope you o soon. doc says i will around day 14 with the clomid.

Medea-you are not alone. When I hit the TWW I am just ready to skip over it. If I could control time I would fast forward to testing better yet my BFP lol.

Okay for those who have had a temp dip.....good luck and let's see what our update will be tomorrow!!!

Women in the TWW...I'm sending you loads of baby dust and some smiles and hugs because I know the few will drive us all insane.

Women who haven't o'ed yet....let's DTD and eat lots of chocolate lol I love chocolate.

Ok so what's everybody cycle? Mines is 35 days and I think I am o'ing on cd14 which is today since I had a temp dip but we shall see.

Oh girls Ive had overwhelming tiredness the last few days....I even had to go for a nap today which isnt like me at all!! Had a great sleep lastnight & got up at 10am but had to go lie down about 6pm as I was no longer able to keep my eyes open!! Praying that this is a good sign!

Fatigue is a good sign. I remember when I was pregnant, walking up and down the stairs made me fall asleep for hours lol. I couldn't do anything without being exhausted.

Thanks Mzswizz!!! AF due on Sunday/Monday so holding onto the edge of te toilet seat till then (so to speak LOL).

Luck to all

Tash x

Flowerweed-you're welcome. I am just waiting to deal with the TWW already lol. Before temping I just assumed the two weeks before AF was when I start the tww but it seems that maybe I will be in the TWW sooner than I thought. I'm hoping its O come onnnnnn BFPs!!

woohoo.. just took an ov test and the line is almost if not as dark as the control! We already dtd this morning and will keep doing it for like 3 more days, hopefully that's enough! :)

hey chatty girls you guys have said alot today since the last time i logged in. well girls if i am not pregnant then my body is simply crazy i have hade the worst head ache and feeling sick all day long. i have also been a raven you know what today even hhurts to have my pants pressing against my lower stomach. i am so tired well you know how bad i want this but the signs are starting to remind me of pregnancies in the past. hubby wants to go out do you think it would hurt to have a glass of wine

Redstar-yay good luck DH is now home so glib to get my BD on lol.

Mmcheek-it's up to you. A glass of wine shouldn't hurt because my sister did it and my former friend did before they found out they were pregnant and they carried healthy babies well are carrying healthy babies. So if you are stuck in the middle, then best not to so you won't worry if you are pregnant are you harming the baby.

i just hate to live my life as though i am pregnant it could take forever. i would just hate to not enjoy the night out and then be disappointed. i feel symptom but not a certainty

Id go out chillax & enjoy yourself......as long as you are not drinking to excess I wouldnt be worried! My sis didnt know she was PG until she was over 8 weeks & that was over Xmas & we were out all the time at parties......she now has a super healthy, chunky monkey of an 18month old son!

i am so sorry ladies for not asking how you all are. i have been thinking alot of all of ours different and unique situations but the neat circumstancce that have brought each of us to this forum.

i am so sorry ladies for not asking how you all are. i have been thinking alot of all of ours different and unique situations but the neat circumstancce that have brought each of us to this forum.

Im doing ok mmcheek.....how are you getting on?

Bit of a metal week this week as my DH burnt his face with boiling water & has 1st & 2nd degree burns to his face :cry: Poor pet! But hes been off work with me looking after him.....lots of creams & TLC! Back to Doc now on Tues for a check up but he is looking alot better!! Other than that Ive had some PG symptoms & am trying to keep positive that this is our month!! Will know soon enough anyway as AF is due after the weekend!!

Hope you are doing well on this roller-coaster journey that is TTC!:hugs:

Hope he feels better!

I am having a good time. Can't really complain. Finally finished this semester so just been looking for jobs temping going out and DTD. Hoping that we will be able to catch the egg.

Hes looking better but has to stay inside out of the sun (which sucks coz hes an outdoor instructor & loves being outside!) Hes very sore & the skin is weepy & peeling but it looks much better than it did!!! He rarely complains though!

Really hoping we caught the egg this month but if not we are going all out next month.....CBFM & Softcups & Soy!!!

soy whats tht about and oh my gosh about your husband i sure hope he is doing better soon. so you will be finding out real soon if your preggo i am so excited for you. really though what is this about soy lol. i really just hope some of us get the bfp ya know. it has to happen to a few of us lol.

mzswizz- are you going to continue this on to nxt month if so let me know

Honestly id go out and have a stress free night. As long as you don't over do it I'm sure it will be fine! Last night I enjoyed a mudslide :) I just made it with extra ice and milk and in a smaller glass. My sister
Drank so much in her first month of pregnancy...she was on the pill and didn't even know she was pregnant. He is now a very smart and healthy 2 yr old!

Marcsmrs I'm sorry to hear about your hubby! Hope he feels better soon!

So... does this look positive or is it still too light? ... And if it's too light should I have my surge or whatever its called tomorrow.. possibly? :flower: Thanks!

https://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2891/img20110429175917.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Marcs-happy that he is doing better. Atleast he has PMA.

Mmcheek-yes I will continue with the thread even if we all get BFPs lol.

Redstar-I would say the last one looks like a positive. Try and do another one tomorrow to see if it is darker. They say that the test line suppose to be as dark as the control line. But some women don't ever see the test line exactly the same as the control line. I would say the bottom test is positive unless you test again and it's darker.

Well ladies, DH and I DTD last night around 10:30pm. Was worried that it wasn't enough time. Had took my temp this morning and it is 96.8 again soooooooo maybe I haven't ovulated yet but I am in my fertile period which means......DTD until temp increase.

mmcheek - Soy Isoflavones are like Natures Clomid to help with ovulation. You take them just like clomid for 5 days of your cycle. Im gonna go with days 3-7 of my next cycle, taking 100mg of Soy Isoflavones each night......it can help bring on ovulation if you dont ovulate or strengthen ovulation if you do! I dont ovulate every month so I want to make sure I ovulate next month!!

Thanks for the well wishes for DH......he is looking a good bit better today but Im still worried about scarring to his nose! Might get GP to refer us to a Plastic Surgeon, just to get a second opinion & set my mind at ease!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->