May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

it will happen just remember a couple things one is tht there is so much out there and second when you finally conceive and have tht beautiful bby you will be glad tht this is the one and forget all the time it took and last when your child rebells in his/her teen yrs you wnt even remember tht you took time to conceive lol

Mmcheeks-lol that is so true. I can just see our children now. We take months of ttc to give birth to them and when they reach their teenage years they don't want nothing to do with us and arguing about we don't give them freedom :haha:. DH is ready to come home and pounce lol that's what he told me over the phone. I have to admit I been more ready to DTD then tired. And now I have been getting slight cramps on my right ovary side hmm maybe O pains. I hope so because that means it's time to BD and catch that egg. Also I noticed, that cm was kind of dry this morning but ever since I been drinking lots of water, it's more watery. Maybe not getting enough water was affecting cm.

yes as you know nursing student lol plenty of hydration if its any comfort my teenage daughter rocks

Ok I can honestly say ... and I can't believe i'm saying this.. but i'm tired of dtd... lol! I too am ready for my TWW. Next month we're def going to the every other day, it kind of feels like a chore and I really want this to be a fun experience not a stressful one! We went from having sex maybe 3 times a week to everyday since ttc. One more day... before I can officially be done until next cycle... I'm sorry if this was tmi... just had to get it off my chest!

OMG... a boat sounds amazing! I love the water! I love fishing and sunbathing... we used to go camping every weekend when I was a kid, and had a huge pontoon boat. I miss it! mmmmm smores!

I have been drinking water all day but it feels like I havent drank anything at all today. Growing up I was and still am closer to my dad than my mom. My dad and I have a special bond, he pretty mud raised me. Me and my mom have that love/hate will argue then sit down and talk and laugh relationship. The only thing I'm worried about when we have a child is the personality because seeing that me and DH are two goofballs we are going to have a class clown on our hands lol

Ok I can honestly say ... and I can't believe i'm saying this.. but i'm tired of dtd... lol! I too am ready for my TWW. Next month we're def going to the every other day, it kind of feels like a chore and I really want this to be a fun experience not a stressful one! We went from having sex maybe 3 times a week to everyday since ttc. One more day... before I can officially be done until next cycle... I'm sorry if this was tmi... just had to get it off my chest!

OMG... a boat sounds amazing! I love the water! I love fishing and sunbathing... we used to go camping every weekend when I was a kid, and had a huge pontoon boat. I miss it! mmmmm smores!

Yeah I totally am with you on that. I rather be in the TWW then ttc this cycle lol. We have been DTD every day and every chance he gets it is very exhausting. Omg I love fishing. I grew up fishing my dad taught me everything! I even got my DH hooked on fishing now :haha:

girl i understand i love dtd but come on when the pressure is there to do it everyday especially when you are not sure when you ovulated.lol we just wanted a family thing to do with the kids and their friends.

as far as not getting along with your mom just remember tht you have to ecknowledge tht your kids are people and you can only guide them to do whats right and remember whats right for you is not always going to be whats right to them. have respect for them and believe it or not they will respect you too.

welp heading to gym trying to get rid of the extra poundage lol i will check on you all before lights out.

Thanks for the tip mmcheek. I am going to occupy time by looking for a job and waiting for DH to come so we can get some food. I have been cooking and just want to go out to eat. Most likely I will be on later if not then tomorrow because I probably would be exhausted from the BD especially since DH will be off until wednesday lol

well mzswizz i sure hope with your hubby's libido its not lowering his:spermy:but ot sure sounds like you two share a common love for each other. i have heard everyother day but if its love then:thumbup:to you two.
make sure your getting plenty of rest sounds like your wearing out

Well DH is fast asleep so I don't think it will be any BD tonight. The funny thing is he must have a high sperm count because when I had irregular periods, we BD every day more than once and I ended up pregnant. Now when my cycle has regulated, it is hard to get pregnant how crazy is that lol.

Hi! Could you add me? AF will be due around the 26th. This will be our 3rd month NTNP. We will be TTC June 1st though:wohoo: I don't know if I've Ov'd since I stopped my BCP in February. Haven't had any fertile CM and my cervical position hasn't changed at all. I bought a BBT thermometer but haven't used it yet. I think I will try this month. Anyway sorry to ramble!

Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone!

hey jess137 I see you're from missouri! How exciting, I live in Kansas city! :)

Cool! I live in St. Peters, in the next county over from St. Louis county.

Oh cool! I love going to st. louis! My OH went to Rolla so we'd drive into st. louis when I visited... good times :)

I went to KC once for a competition for Future Business Leaders of America in high school. If I remember correctly, Hallmark is based there? We went to tour there.

so please hlp i am really confused i just has a positive opk. i am cd21 and only took it cuz my nipples were tender/sore this morning. it popped up as the urine was going over it the doctor though i ovulated like 8or9 days ago through blood test so so anyways on clomid and a 28 day cycle it seems strange

Mmcheek I've heard of ladies getting positive OpKs before hpt :) this could be it.

Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good. I think I'm 2 dpo today so we shall see what happens!! Happy may!

yea i went ahead and did an hpt and it was neg but the opk was pos as soon as i peed on it. its cd 21 i never o'd tht late and i also was already suppose to have ovulation

Ladies may I join you? I was testing on may 1st originally as I thought I was due AF on the 29th April. Af never showed and I've been getting loads of really bad cramps. we done a hpt last night and it was -ve so oh and i thought we were out for this month. We bd'd last night and again this morning and today I have noticed a lot of ewcm! My periods are really irregular so I figure I'm having a really long cycle this month - I'm hoping last night and this morning that we caught my fertile window!
I havent been tracking cm properly but I couldn't have missed this. I guess I'll test around the 15th now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->