May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Hopefully he doesn't get scarring because it might be painful when he hits the sun. I remembered when I was walking pass my cousin who was ironing and ended up getting burnt on my arm. It left a scar and every time any heat would touch it, it would hurt like crazy. Eventually after aloe and cream the scarring isn't affected by heat anymore.

Hi please can you add me, my AF is due the 21st Xx

Good Luck to everybody :dust:

Hopefully he doesn't get scarring because it might be painful when he hits the sun. I remembered when I was walking pass my cousin who was ironing and ended up getting burnt on my arm. It left a scar and every time any heat would touch it, it would hurt like crazy. Eventually after aloe and cream the scarring isn't affected by heat anymore.

I hope it doesnt scare as his job as an outdoor instructor means he is outside in the sun & on the water ALOT!! And he is the only one working in our house so we need his wage!! I know his boss is very worried about him & will be able to keep him in the office for the next month to help him heal, which is great, but come June he will be on the water everyday until September so I hope he will be able to do that!

Hi all can I join you? I'm not testing until I'm LATE this time (I say that every time...) so will leave it til this day next week - 7th May

Marcs-well we all hope he does heal and will be able to be out on the water and in the sun in no time.

Hey Conina!! Nice you can join. I added you to the list.

Tasha16-you have also been added to the list good luck and welcome.

Unless my test is darker today I'm going to assume it was positive. I had a spike in my chart this morning...it went up to 96.8. I hope that's big enough! I also posted that pic in ov test and they didn't think it was positive yet. I'm gonna try and figure out how to put my chart as my signature...

Fingers crossed you O soon!

Redstar-do you use fertilityfriend to chart your temps because I know how to add it as your siggy

Ok. Well I know how to do it.

1. Go to fertilityfriend and select my chart on the left side
2. At the top where the different tabs are click sharing
3. Then once sharing tab opens click setup under the charting area of the sharing tab
4. You customize what you want to be shown and at the very bottom select your active chart and press add so it will be added.
5. Then you save the changes.
6. Go to get code in the sharing tab under charting
7. Copy the code and return to BnB user cp
8. Click edit signature on the right side
9. Paste the code press preview to see if it shows
10. Once it works press save changes and you should have it there

Thanks so much! Yay, it's on there! Idk why in the beginning my temps are all over the place! I'm not very good at doing it the same time each day, they are within a hour of each other though. I just do it before I get up and can't hold it anymore!

Yay you did it. :thumbup: My temps are kind of stable except for the dip when AF left late and now the dip now which is probably related to O. If it was up to me I wouldnt be able to temp at the same time every morning. I set my alarm clock to 5:30am because thats what time I am use to waking up because I have to get DH up for work around that time.

I used the softcups for a while during my period. I keep reading everyone getting positive results from using them after sex. Once you get them in, they are actually really comfortable! So i'll prob try this next cycle. :)

I've been doing a little reading about which sex positions are best for a tilted uterus.. so hopefully this will help us conceive this month. I also got my opks in the mail yesterday and the line has already started getting darker, so hopefully ovulation is just around the corner :thumbup:

Good luck ladies!! :dust:

What are the best positions for a tilted uterus? Mine is tilted too!

Well it says doggy and girl on top are good for tilted uterus. there isn't much on it.. just thought I'd give them a try.. seems logical enough lol. :blush: The OH is more excited about it then I am.. :haha: I was so happy to find out a lot of other women have this, my doctor seemed so shocked during one of my paps.. she had a hard time finding my cervix.. then she said .. well maybe you dont have one! :dohh: Stupid doc... The only symptoms i've ever had is painful intercourse.. but my OH is patient and understanding :hugs:

This is what I read :)
While no specific sexual position has been proven to help women with a tipped uterus conceive, you can naturally help the semen reach the uterus without causing any negative consequences. In other words, you can try it! The rear-entry position may be helpful, but if this is undesirable, try laying on your abdomen for 10 to 15 minutes after having sex.

Since it is possible that the semen pool would not be in direct contact with your cervix with a tipped uterus, you can also try sex with the woman on top. Lastly, if your partner withdraws his penis about halfway during ejaculation this could place the semen in a good position.

I've had some issues with painful sex too...I actually found that after my D&C in February due to M/C certain positions hurt more...

I read pretty much the same thing as you and it says that it shouldnt really impact getting pregnant

How is everyone doing? I am pretty much occupying my time by cleaning up and waiting for DH to get home so we DTD lol. Hoping to ovulate soon. I have a question though....If I dont input the type of CM i am having will fertilityfriend still be able to detect my ovulation day?

My fertility stop light went from yellow to green the second i changed my cm from creamy to watery. Hope this helps :)

My opk was darker this morning, i'm about to go take another one.. then it's time to dtd hehe.

I asked about the cm because it is hard for me to tell the difference. It could be dry and sticky in the morning and then later on watery. Like today I just used my finger to go inside and check (sorry tmi) and my finger was like sticky like close to non ovulation I guess. But while I was walkin up the stairs not to long ago, my underwear felt wet and I checked to only see cm. Plus DTD just makes me even more confused to try to figure out if it's his or mines. That's why I don't put the cm because it varies but I don't know if that will stop me from knowing from FF if I ovulated or not.

hey girl through out the day it gets lighter unless you can manage to go 4 hrs without peeing. i think it was pos and dtd girl. so hubby and i went and bought a boat today soent the entire day just hanging out. hardly thought at all about the tests on monday. i am having both the progestrone and hcg. my doctor wants to prescribe me meds if i am sick but not if my symptoms are from pregnancy. i am really nervous but i am gaining weight girls so if its neg. then i need to get my butt on a diet. i have some how gained 7 pds even though i jogg and power walk 5 miles a day ugh! i hope this time i am pregnant i have so many symptoms but my bbs are only tingly not sore

mzswizz i heard if you put the cm tht on your fingers in water and it sinks its hubby if it floats it true cm. i hope that helps also to place it on tissue fold the tissue and open if it stretches it all you

welcome new girls i am so happy to see us grow i would like to thank mzswizz for starting this up and thank the girls tht have joined for all the support

Thanks for the help mmcheek. I am sooo tired because I have been spending my day cleaning up and I am exhausted. I'm just ready for the TWW already. I guess I just want to speed through because time hasn't been on my side lately.

welcome new girls i am so happy to see us grow i would like to thank mzswizz for starting this up and thank the girls tht have joined for all the support

:hugs: thanks mmcheeks! Thank you to all the ladies who made this thread grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->