May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Im scared because im on cycle day 31 already..AF was due.
And im scared to test because i dont want a bfn =\
And i keep waking up to cramps but no AF.
So im a bit scared.

Shelby I think you should test. We are all in the same boat as you. After getting so many BFNs you just give up on testing and dont want to so you wont be disappointed. But we cant let it beat us we are stronger than that. Whether its a BFN or BFP atleast you will know what is going on at the moment and be at ease until you take another test 3-4 days later. Im just saying be strong and test we are with you either way.

Thank you so much for the support..I will test, Im getting a test today but i will hold off until may first and i will DEF keep you updated!, Im excited yes, but also scared, BFN scare me..Ugh, This is going to be a fun journey with you all! Im here for you as well. Thak you so much.

Yes please keep us updated I will be on here stalking to see the results :haha:. I know what you mean BFNs scare me too. Every time I took a test, my heart would start beating really fast and I hold y breath until I see the results lol. When its a BFN i do get disappointed but i just try harder the next time and add something new. Eventually something is going to get me that BFP. I would say I enjoyed testing with OPKs earlier this year because I saw 2 lines :haha:.

Well that makes me happy! I will also be stalking for your results as well, and think about iut this way, even if theres a neg this month, Theres always the next until god gives his blessing!

Thats exactly how I feel. I am hoping this week is O week so I can push y testing up which is great because it would be closer to Mother's Day.

DEF!, IF im not pregnant i would want AF to be here already so i can try for the next cycle lol!

Thats how I was when my AF was more than 2 weeks late. I had to end up taking a blood test to figure out whats going on and then a few days after the negative results, AF decided to show.

Woah now that would make me mad, Wasting time. Stupid Witch! Haha..
I hate AF!

I also had a temp dip today so I think I am Oing today. Hopefully tomorrow's temp can confirm! Ewcm and O pains and high soft and open cervix!! Hopefully we can all enter the 2ww together and keep each other company!!!

Yay for ovulation!!! lol I tried the OPKs but it was sooo hard for me because it seemed as if I was getting positives for 2 weeks straight!! How much did yours dip? Mines went from 97.2 to 96.8 so only by .4 but that should be a good sign right

My temp went from 96.63 to 96.2. I'm hoping that's enough...guess we'll see tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you!

Shelby-I was going insane. I was like I better be pregnant for AF to not be here this long lol. AF always got to play games with me. When AF came then she didnt want to leave. Usually it ends on cd7 but it ended on cd10 this time.

Sunkissed-Yay another O temp dip. I am soo hoping I am O'ing so when DH gets home Im pouncing like a cougar lol. Let's see if temp goes back up hopefully it goes higher than 97.3 which has been my highest temp since I began temping.

Redstar-It's amazing how we all are getting temp dips on the same day or around the same time. Maybe we all will have BFPs!!!

Hopefully i can take over my mothers and sisters ovaries, Haha..
My mother has 5 ALL first timers..My sister had an accident and preggo the first time..
That is wayy to long of a cycle i would be so irritated! Mine last up to 4 days, thats it..

lol mzswizz! I did the exact same thing when OH came home from work this morning.

Lol lucky ovaries they have. My mom and sister had hard times concieving we all fell pregnant and the 1st pregnancies ended in m/c. Then after their 1st pregnancy, nothing but babies so Im hoping im next. My sister gave birth to my nephew dec. 16th and 3 months later, she is pregnant again!!!

lol mzswizz! I did the exact same thing when OH came home from work this morning.

Lol I texted and called him so he knows the drill when he gets home lol He even started laughing.

Oh wow! My mother told me the most fertile days of your life would have to be after you have a child, thats why so many people i know are preg with their second child after 2 months giving birth to their first!

I remember people saying after a m/c you are most fertile but it wasnt true for me because Im still waiting for baby lol

Haha funny stuff. I haven't discussed this with OH yet, but id really like my first two to be really close in age. I'm the youngest of 4 by 13,10, and 7 years. It sucks bc my two older sisters are so close and I feel left out of everything. Plus, they've all had there kids. Luckily all three of them had surprise accidents so the cousins won't be that far apart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->