May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

My sister and I are 7 years apart and my DH and I agreed on having children close in age.

Hey mzswizz, please put me down for testing may 17th! Thanks!

Cryssie-You have been added to the list welcome and glad you can join the team.

Shelby-I was a miracle baby because after my sister was born there was something wrong with my mom's ovaries I think and they said she couldnt have no more kids and 7 years later I popped up lol

My mum advised me to have all my kids close together, like steps of stairs is how she put it!! Im the eldest in my house, with 4 years & 7 years between me & my 2 lil sisters! My sis also had a "happy accident" & now has a stunning 18month old boy! Shes dying for me to get pregnant now so the kids can be close in age!

My sister has been dying for me to have achild soon so our kids can be close in age. My mom dont want me to have children close because she want me to pop out twins lol

Awe really?! I was a twin, And my Man has twins in his family haha :D

DH's cousin just had twin boys about 12 weeks ago.....they are adorable but the poor girl looks so so tired! They havent been well & shes been in & out of hospital with them but they seem to be getting stronger now, Thank God!!
Id love twins but they dont run in the family so prob not!!
My sister packed away all her baby stuff in my mums attic with stickers on the bags saying "for Fiona" so my mum doesnt give them away to anyone else!!! hope I can take them out soon!

Both of my sisters are excited and have already started giving me baby stuff lol. I haven't told my brother...bc he'll tell my mom and she has some crazy idea that I shouldn't start trying to have babies until I'm 30!

Twins dont run in my family either so I doubt it will happen. I think having twins would make us super exhausted. I just want to carry a baby full term for once.

Shelby-That is so cool that you and DH have the twin gene in common. Who knows maybe you might get triplets :haha:.

Both of my sisters are excited and have already started giving me baby stuff lol. I haven't told my brother...bc he'll tell my mom and she has some crazy idea that I shouldn't start trying to have babies until I'm 30!

Wow the minute I got married my mom was waiting for me to pop out a grandchild for her lol

Are our mother's related?? My mom feels the same way.

Today I had my annual and talked to her about TTC and told her about my long cycles and she said just continue taking a prenatal and stay healthy. She was super nice so I feel better about that.

I haven't told anyone except my friend who keeps telling me to have a baby :haha:

My sister just had an accident and was a premie born at 27 weeks but he is doing well now. Just seeing her (she is 5 years younger) have a baby def made me go more baby crazy!

Yeah... my sisters and I have different moms so my mom only has one grandbaby from my brother. So idk why she is being weird about it. I'm sure she'll be happy later on.

Yeah I am sure my mom will be too. She is really having fun going to vsit her grandchild in the hospital. :)

Before I got married my mom wanted me to wait until I was around 25 close to 30 but when I got married everything changed. I got married July 25th 2009 at 19 yrs old and DH was 20. Then 8 months later feb 2010 I fell pregnant and at the end of march early April had a blighted ovum (m/c). My edd would've been nov. 16th so she would've had a grandbaby but oh well. Wounds heal and time passes but memories stay forever in our hearts. I just hope we get the BFPs we have been waiting for.

So funny.. I was just thinking that most people want to enjoy every minute of their life but when I'm in the TWW I want two weeks of my life to fly by in the blink of an eye. 3DPO.............

On another subject - can you ladies please tell me how to post a picture on my profile. I've searched around for a bit but I can't figure it out.

Thx

Yeah girl you know where it says "edit profile?" On the left side of the page, well go to control panel and you will see "edit avatar" and you can upload a pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->