May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

okay well im just upset becuz i am so unsure i will find out tomorrow i guess

Once again - wrong forum. I really need to wear my glasses!

It sounds like a good thing mmcheek, I read that opks pick up on being pregnant before most hpts! If your doctor told you, you ovulated through blood work then I'm assuming he was right, take another test tomorrow or possibly the next day :)

Jess, Idk about the hallmark thing, it's possible though kc is big lol. It's funny .. you went to the hallmark place in highschool, my mom dragged me down to st. louis when I was in highschool and we toured the Budweiser place. haha..

Well my temp went from 96.8 to 96.73... so it's still up there :) I just took my opk today and it was very light. Sooo I'm def going to say my surge was on the 29th. Does that mean I'm 2dpo or just 1? The ov cramps are gone and now I just feel Blah.

Fingers crossed for you mmcheek :dust: Good luck ladies!

Welcome newcomers you both have been added good luck and HAPPY MAY!!

mmcheek-If the doc did bloodwork and let you know you already ovulated, then I would say he is right because bloodwork doesnt lie!!!! :haha: So with that being said OPKs can be used as HPTs and if you already ovulated and it is showing a positive again chances are high for pregnancy. I would say test again either tomorrow or the day after. Keep us posted and good luck.

RedStar-If you ovulated on the 29th then you would be 2dpo today. Yay you are in the TWW now. Good luck!!!

Well ladies my temp is still at 96.8 so Im assuming I havent ovulated yet but it is coming soon. I am just ready to see it spike up so I can officially say I have ovulated this cycle. DH and I was able to get some BD in around 12am :haha: My temp has been at 96.8 for 3 days straight now so we have just been BD'ing as much as possible. HAPPY MAY everyone and I should be getting ready soon because DH wants to take me out to breakfast yay :happydance:. Tomorrow I got orientation and a test for a technical school for nursing

well we shall know tomorrow when i go in for bloodwork. i am assuming if it would be strong enough for the opk then it will show in bloodwork. i will be needing your support if its neg ladies but omg if its possitive

another thing is becuz i take clomid 3-7 tht i always ovulate 5 days after taking the last pill atleast so far it's rare to ovulate tht far out i mean its 14 days later almost exactly i wish i could post the test its so bright. my bbs my nipples are just tingling away to not breast tissue but nipples. headache again today and after i got the pos opk earlier i kept testing and the line went all the way away barely even a fade then my first morning urine this morning was like bam! positive! my period is due in 6 days so i can't see how i would be ovulating again

mmcheek - sounds positive!!

I'm trying to be completely stress-free this month with no symptom spotting at all, but in saying that I feel really bleh tonight. Had a chinese but only ate a third of it, feeling really sick now.

i am trying to find info on the opks pos before pregnancy tests are but not alot of luck but nipple are deffinatelt sore. 10 days ago my lh was at a surge of 43 and after tht opks pos then went away but i am not going to trip but the next 24hrs will be hard

Really just want to know now either way......TWW is so frustrating!! AF due tomorrow & Ive lots of symptoms I dont usually have & am missing some of the ones I would always have!! Tested at 9DPO & got a BFN - to be expected I guess but dont want to test now until AF is late as scard of another BFN :(

so share with me your symptoms i will list mine lol lets compare

head cold, tired, have had diarrhea or flipped to constipation, i pee all the time but i do pee alot aways,headaches everyday, sore nipple not bbs and bloated, gassy, and now the pos opk, pressure in lower abdominal

i hate BFN but i hate my body doing crazy things like sore nips and pos opks if it is neg hey if this leads to a BFP well then bring on the symptoms

Im tired....like have to nap in the day tired! Very gassy, bloated, thirsty all the time, watery CM, lower back pain, headaches, nausea, hotter than normal!!
I usually get sore boobs & abdominal cramps when AF is due but so far no sign of either of those!!
I really hope all this means something good!

so when is af due again and do yu hve a opk on hand

I have so much to tell you...I took a test yesterday. && it was a BFN but i swear i saw a second line, I put it away, i got my AF an hour later, i woke up the morning to look at it, and there was a faint positive! :\ Idk what to do..

the fain pos is an absorbed line if you got af your most likely not pg sorry hun

my cousin and my sister were both pregnant they had the same issue and had the baby with af whole way through.

if you got aunt flo then your prolly not preggers but is it a normal cycle

they may have mistaken implantation bleeding with a menstral cycle but the hpt say to not read after 10 mins but your right there ccan be early bleeding its just usually lite and thts cuz your cervixs are tightening and thickenin this process could cause aggrevation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->