May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

my cousin and sister had there full on AF throughout their pregnancy.

so when is af due again and do yu hve a opk on hand

AF is due tomorrow! Ive no OPKs but Ive got cheap internet HPTs.....just dont wanna test til AF is late..........praying she doesnt appear tomorrow FX

but if your still in doubt take another test if you are pg the hormone will still rise every few days

I totally want to test but at this stage I think its better to wait until the morning!! Just want to know, either way!

:haha:mzswizz hopen your ok havent heard much from you, tell hubby:hugs: you still have to wlk hahaha:happydance:

Not been on in afew hours and already so many posts, I like it here.
mmcheek - sounds good for you!!
Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow!
I think I have 2 weeks before I test.

well post your results in the morning, i go get blood test tomorrow and wont get results to the p.m ugh but i guess its better then having to wait untill the 7th or 8th lol. i am a big antsy pants. i will post either a:cry: or a :happydance::thumbup::cloud9:

FX'd for good news for you tomorrow mmcheek! I'll be dying to hear how you got on!
Hoping I also get good news!!

let me get a little up to speed wwith you, have you alreasy o'd and now in the 2ww

i will be checking on you all morning marcmrs, good or bad i am hear for you hun

Hey everyone been very busy. Went out to breakfast and then shopping!!! Had a few mild cramps at the mall and then wet feeling down there so hoping that means ovulation day. Just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. Omg my DH bought me two pairs of the hottest heels ever!!! We also bought fruit plants like raspberries strawberries etc. For everyone who is posting updates tomorrow good luck hoping to see some BFPs on here!

BFN - I either ovulated or had implantation yesterday, I'm going to test around the 15th

good luck to Sanona2 and Flowerweed who according to the first page are testing today, hope it's ur BFP today ladies.

Well Ladies 12DPO & AF due today Tested this moring & got BFN :( but my Mum says its still early as both her & my sister never got BFP until after 14DPO even when they were sure they were pregnant!! So Im gonna wait a few days & test again!! Not out yet & still none of my regular AF signs!!

Goood luck everyone. Well my temp is still 96.8 so i dont know whats going on.

had blood drawn this morning will get results in 3 hous so my 2ww is now a 3hr w

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->