May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

aww marcmrs if it any consulation with my son i took 6 pg test all neg then went to the doctor actually was going to be put on bc when they did a blood test and found out tht i was indeed preggers and with my last child i was 5 months pregger before i found out and i only weigh 120 pds so it wasnt cuz of obesity. i found tht some women just take a while to build the hcg levels they need good news is no aunt flow

Hey! Add me on there. AF due on the 15th.

Good luck everyone!

xo

My temp went up again so that should confirm ovulation. I'm having a lot of watery cm.... so much in fact that I have to wear a liner. Idk if that's normal during the tww?

Thanks mmcheek! Spoken to my DH & he thinks we should wait until Wednesday to test again....doesnt want to see me upset over a BFN again!! So Im just going to wait it out & see what happens....AF is ALWAYS on time so its strange that shes late & with no AF symptoms so Im going to stay positive & hopefully be posting a BFP announcement soon!!

Good Morning Ladies,

I don't usually have time to log on, on the weekends. If took me quite a while to catchup with all of the action.

MzSwizz - My cycle is usally 34 days but it looks like its going to be 44 days this cycle. I o'd on day 30 which is really late but from everything I read on it, it's not a bad thing (well besides the waiting) I also wanted to thank you for creating this thread. It will give us somethign to do beisdes go crazy :)

Conina - I feel the same way as you do. I don't want to test until the day that AF is due. So sick of BFN's.we'll see how strong my willpower is while 100 HPT's sit under the bathroom sink, caling my name ..lol

RedStar - the pic that you posted on the bottom looked like a positive OPK to me.

Mmcheek1 - Thanks for the welcome - it's so nice to have somewhere to talk , vent and more importantly get advice.

I'm 6DPO today and the only symptoms that I've had is light cramping on and off on my left side (normal for me from O to AF) excessive creamy CM (not normal for me) and I was drinking a smirnoff Ice Saturday night and it just made me feel wicked nauseous....

Oooh add me please- I'll be testing on 17th if af hasn't showed up! Will be 4 days late and normally I am clockwork so I am not going to test unless I am late so I don't start obsessing....

15 days 15 days 15 days.....

Really hope I'm late!

Welcome newcomers you all have been added!

Well ladies i finished my entrance test for technical school. It was long and boring though. I am tired hot and starving to the point i feel like im going to faint. Cant wait for ovulation to happen.

Well done Mzswizz!! Good luck with the results of the exam. Now get some food into you girl!!!!

Well dh and i are at the MIL house so we are getting food thank goodness. Thanks ladies i should get my results in a week in the mail.

Redstar - looks like you Od yesterday based on your chart. Just need 2 more high temps to confirm.

Mzswizz - I hope you did well on your test!!

MarcsMrs - I hope you get your BFP! FX its too early to tell!!!

As for me - FF just confirmed O! Yay! Now the fun 2ww! Last night I had a dream I was pregnant and I had a bump and I could feel the baby moving! Hopefully that's a good sign!

I thought the dip was ovulation? :( lol....confused

You could be right but FF should confirm O after 3 high temps. The temps after O should be higher than the 5 previous temps. So if you O on cd12 then FF should have already confirmed O, and CD13 & 14 temps are not higher than the 5 previous temps. Does that make sense? Just to try something, put in mock temps for the next 2 days same as today - around 97.1 and see if FF confirms O. Try just tomorrow first and see if anything is confirmed, if not try for the next day. Then just erase them when you see what happens. I do this a lot to see if my temps are heading in the right direction. Let me know if this helps or confuses you more!

One more thing - some of your temps have the open circle so you could be right but FF may be waiting longer to confirm O because of those.

well the confirmed tht i am ovulating again the first didnt even produce an egg, but the test has shown tht i ovulation period began either yesterday or the day before, luckly i did bd those days cuz we got a little tipsy but i dnt know ladies my progestrone was only 2.7 which wouldnt be o.k for this ovulation but bad for the 10dpo mark. i will not be testing for 10 ore days if af doesnt get me first. i hate tht i am having these issues

That makes sense sunkissed. It's just confusing because I had positive opks on cd 12 and the morning of 13. I took a test yesterday and today both negative. I'll try what you suggested and see what FF says, thanks for the help :flower:

mmcheek, sorry you didn't get the results you wanted :( but I'm happy you got some bd in around the right time, fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

that's so weird! Ok I put in higher temps on the next two days and it came up with me O today... Hmmm guess I'm gonna hold my pee for a few more hours and test. This just got a lot more confusing and stressful! ahhhh...

maybe I have a bad memory and put the wrong temps in at the beginning lol... idk I guess I'll find out after my LH test.

so OH had bd 3 days in a row, only once a day though as I think if we done any more we'd be too exhausted and need to take a day off lol.
I think I am now entering the 2ww! It is so strange, never been here before. May buy some super sensitive ic's so I can poas a few days early and feed my addiction.

the nurse just called me and said they are switching me to a more aggresive fertility doc, they think tht the charting with the previous doctor is just to cague and have left me un monitored to much. the nurse is confused about all my hormone drops lately and what effects it could be having on my health. i am real nervous so put me in for testing on the 14th i go to the doctor on wed so l will let you know if you should just take me off at tht time:cry: i am now so grateful tht i had children when i was young nw cuz if i waited and was told i would never have any tht would suck.:nope:i just totally feel like a bad wife. i feel like i cnt even give my :hugs: the one thing he wants

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->