May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Good Morning Ladies,

I don't usually have time to log on, on the weekends. If took me quite a while to catchup with all of the action.

MzSwizz - My cycle is usally 34 days but it looks like its going to be 44 days this cycle. I o'd on day 30 which is really late but from everything I read on it, it's not a bad thing (well besides the waiting) I also wanted to thank you for creating this thread. It will give us somethign to do beisdes go crazy :)

Conina - I feel the same way as you do. I don't want to test until the day that AF is due. So sick of BFN's.we'll see how strong my willpower is while 100 HPT's sit under the bathroom sink, caling my name ..lol

RedStar - the pic that you posted on the bottom looked like a positive OPK to me.

Mmcheek1 - Thanks for the welcome - it's so nice to have somewhere to talk , vent and more importantly get advice.

I'm 6DPO today and the only symptoms that I've had is light cramping on and off on my left side (normal for me from O to AF) excessive creamy CM (not normal for me) and I was drinking a smirnoff Ice Saturday night and it just made me feel wicked nauseous....

So funny, I was reading your post and as soon as I saw "wicked" I thought - she must be from MA! :haha:

Well, as it turns out, I didn't need to do a test. Flippin' AF turned up yesterday - big time, just to make a point!!

Oh well, at least I know that I can start all over again this cycle.

Good luck everyone else.

xxx

Well, as it turns out, I didn't need to do a test. Flippin' AF turned up yesterday - big time, just to make a point!!

Oh well, at least I know that I can start all over again this cycle.

Good luck everyone else.

xxx

So Sorry :hugs::hugs:

Hopeful Kirsty - the two week wait....and so it begins.......

MMCheek1 - I pray that you get good news at your next appointment

Lisa 92881 - Hahah!! I guess "Wicked" is a Mass thing, huh?

Terri Lou - I know how horribly disappointing it can be when you've convinced yourself that you experienced symptoms, only to have the evil AF show up. Words can sound hollow sometimes but try and stay positive, there's another painfully slow gruelling 2ww coming right up!

I'm now 7DPO...that's all 7DPO..it feels llike 70..my temps are holding steady and high..I still have a petty nagging cramping taking place in my left groin area..and I'm just plain lazy today..probably from staying up late to watch the Bruins..stupid overtime games!! My throat is now sore too, but it's allergy season so who knows......

Im 3 days late with a lot pain in my brest cramps, eating a lot more, getting really tired moody so im hping that i am but im waiting to do a hpt cause i think its to soon...:kiss:

Well ladies trying to update myself here. Well temp is at a stable 96.8 so maybe I will OV around cd21. I think the dip is stable because I am probably in my fertile period. Cd18 today and terrilou so sorry AF got you. Anybody with AF so I can put it down? And Missy let us know what the results are. Good luck.

MzSwizz - do you use OPK's. I only ask b/c I was on as pretty steady 35 day cycle (before my body decided that 44 would be more fun) and I always had my LH surge on day 18 and O'd on day 20

Im 3 days late with a lot pain in my brest cramps, eating a lot more, getting really tired moody so im hping that i am but im waiting to do a hpt cause i think its to soon...:kiss:

Oh I read that as 3DPO - if you're 3 days late you should definitely :test:!!

:witch: is due tomorrow or Thurs, and I'm veering between hopefulness and thinking I'm out. I'll just wait and see what happens I suppose...

this may be TMI but how long should ewcm last for? I had thought AF was due last thursday but she never showed, on saurday I noticed lots of ewcm so assumed I was just having a late cycle. I dont normally check cm or anything but there was so much of it I couldn't ignore it. Oh and I have bd every day since and there is still sooo much ewcm. I think my cervix is closed though so I'm not sure whats going on. ALthough I don't really know for sure about my cervix. Is it normal to have a much longer cycle than expected and for your fertile period to last for more than 4 days?
I have tested and got bfn so I'm not pregnant yet :(

so i was talking to a nurse today and she was telling me tht some ppl tht test on the day they are suppose to have af and get a neg its becuz they are getting these opk tht get dark some time they are absorbtion. tht opks should turn pos fast and be dark. there should be no question, any ways then they ovulate late and concieve, well tht just means tht they hadnt even implanted by the due af date. also guys then its easy to miss your fertile time cuz alot of time we were are selves out when we thought we ovulated lol. i am going with opks and tempinf mzswizz, need some advise if i get a neg later o.k

Ok will help mmcheek. Hoping you get a positive.

Medea-I don't use OPKs because it seemed as if they were positive for 2 weeks!!

HopefulKirsty-wish I could help but I have no clue how long it suppose to lasts. Maybe it is possible you are pregnant even though you receive a negative.

please add me too, first month TTC will be testing around May 14 if AF doesn't drop in for a visit that day xx

Good luck to you all x

Where do I sign?? I'm 3 days late and if AF does not come, I'm going straight to the doctor (I have an apt on 5/9 with my OBGYN) and have her take the test there! I'm hoping this is my month because I get married on the 28th and this will be a great present for my future husband ;)

MzSwizz - When I first started using OPK's I was having a relly hard time reading them but I started using the internet Cheapies along side the expensive smiley face ones until I knew what I was looking for.now it's pretty obvious when I'm about to ovulate..I would probably be totally insane just having to depend on my temps alone. Have you tried the smiley face ones. they're pretty expensive but if you buy them on amazon they're not that bad and they give you serious piece of mind.

Hopeful Kirsty - I usually don't have much cm and I've been having it in abundance for the past week..Quite uncomfortable..I'm 7DPO so I don't know what to make of it, but of course like everything else - it's a PG symptom

Hi, can I join? this is our 8th cycle. AF is due on the 7th so testing then if no AF. :)

I'm 11 DPO, and no real symptoms apart from very light cramping today and a tiny bit of pink cm, which seems to have gone. Might be the witch early, though my LP is usually 13/14 days. Not getting hopes up though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->