May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

light pink could be implantation bleeding and symptoms would follow tht actually could be a great sign

i a being told tht a true LH surge shows imediately on the stick fast dark and thick. anything else is not it tht means no almosts i guess its even harder then i though. smileys do the thinking for you but if it takes forever to get pg then tht adds up. i am going back though this was the worst month ever for not knowing although, i pray i dont have to get anymore, ugh would be nice this tring to conceive is for the birds

light pink could be implantation bleeding and symptoms would follow tht actually could be a great sign

Ha, I know, my first thought was possibility of IB - I don't usually spot until 13/14 DPO. But trying not to get hopes up though as AF has tricked me before! Fingers crossed anyway :D

ya i am on cd23 but according to my doc i ovulated cd 20ish so i am really only 2-3dpo so there would be no chance of any symptoms. my bbs are horribly sore so its either from ovulation or pre menses. i dont really get sore nipples at cycle time but if i do ovulate i get them. so aroung 10days i should know. i am real chilled about it cuz i am pretty sure i am out cuz my body is stupid. however you never know

Welcome new ladies you have all been added. What happened to the may 1st-3rd testers?

Omg It came out positive!!! Im having so much mixed emotions... im scared im happy. Omg omg omg...wujuuuuuuuuuuu Im spreading the love the baby dust and wishes to all of you guys!!!!:hugs:

How's everyone today?

Redstar did you figure out your O date?

I have no symptoms. This is a very uneventful 2ww so far...

:wohoo: Congrats Missy! That's so exciting!!

Sunkissed- I took an opk last night around 9 and it was really dark, so the OH and I dtd. I've taken two opks today holding my pee for 7 hours!! and they're really faint, and FF says I ovulated on CD 14 (now on CD 16) if I have a high temp tomorrow too. (My temp today was like 97.33) It just sucks because we didn't bd on CD 14 :dohh:... but we did on all the other days. Hoping that was enough :(

first of all the recommend tht you get atleast every other day in for just this reason. sperm lives up to 5 day. so also you realize that it detect the LH surge the egg it self isnt released for several hours later and live up to 48 hrs.i think if this is meant to be your month then you have done all you can to made it possible hun.

hey hey hey congrats on the positive i think your the first this month, i encourage you to hang out and let us pick your brain.

mzswizz hope your test goes exactly the way you want and where are you on the big o

Omg It came out positive!!! Im having so much mixed emotions... im scared im happy. Omg omg omg...wujuuuuuuuuuuu Im spreading the love the baby dust and wishes to all of you guys!!!!:hugs:

Wooohoooo! :happydance: Congratulations!!

OH means other half :) we plan on getting hitched... one of these days. :haha:

Redstar!! Good that you Od we can be in the 2ww together :)

yay :)

So.. about 10 mins ago I started having really strong cramps in my pelvic area.. they hurt so bad that it's making me nauseas... :shrug:

Hi all :thumbup: am due to test on the 19th technically, but may test earlier ;) i have good intentions until 9/10 dpo then bang goes the willpower!
Sending lots of :dust: out to you ladies xxx

CONGRATS MISSY787!!!....It started my morning on a positive note!!!

mzswizz are you ok

the cramps could be the bodies way of stop shop on o the body is crazy complicated and all kinds of chemical reactor go off around o time tring to make tht bby. dnt wry though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->