May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

i am 8 dpo and i took 1 just a few mins ago its had a very, very faint line but you know how tht goes i o'd on day 21 and am suppose to be on a 28 day but tomorrow makes 30 days

a few days ago was cramping hard just knew i would start my morning it was real low with uncomfortable pressure i dnt know when i am going to start bbs are pretty sore but started using weights w my workout so i dont know at all

Congrats to the bfps and for the bfns I wish you all the best next month.

19 days into my cycle and expecting ovulation any day now (maybe today). We'll see how it goes!

I keep thinking that it's too early for symptoms, but I've had a terrible headache all day, I took a nap because I just couldn't keep my eyes open (naps are unusual for me) then when I woke up I felt soooo nauseas that I ended up, well in the bathroom "losing my lunch" for a bit. It's all just really weird, sore bbs, being super tired and then being sick! Either I'm losing my mind or this month actually worked. My chart temps are kind of scaring me though.. my temp keeps going down... but I did get a pretty dark line on my opt last night. I plan on taking an early test on wednesday and then again on friday.

mmcheek, retest tomorrow!! I hope this is your bfp :)

Mmcheek-good luck hoping that it is a bfp for you.

Engineer-catch that egg girl lol

Redstar-sounds like you are getting pregnant symptoms. Loads of baby dust. Really want us to get our BFPs

ok i had a little leak from my right nipple today.. what else could that be if im not preg? a little freaked out

what is a opt do you mean hpt or is this something new and thts awesome. kinda makes me seem a little symptomless lol i have'nt really had much going on but sore bbs.i sure hope you catch the baby dust.

nipple leakage wow tht's crazy have you evver been preggo before and if so did you breast feed

ovulation test :) I just wanted to poas, and I heard that LH and HCG are similar and opts can be positive in early pregnancy.

Got a :bfp: today! Congrats to all of the other BFPs and lots of luck and :dust:to the other ladies

Congrats daydreaming - Great news :)

I'm 9dpo got a bfn, but its still early.

nipple leakage wow tht's crazy have you evver been preggo before and if so did you breast feed

no i havent. and i am 3 weeks late with no bfp... the pharmacist said that i'm probably not preg with so many neg. but i had some leaking... I'm pretty scared about it

Congrats Daydreaming!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!!!

Well still no signs of AF for me.....Im now 8 days late for AF! Not testing again til Friday but its seems like AGES away now!!!

Best of luck to everyone!

My doctor just phoned me about the bloodwork I had done on thursday - said I had to make an appointment to come in and discuss it! The earliest appointment they have is monday, almost a full week away. Wish I could have just found out over the phone. I'm worried now.

Congrats DayDreaming :happydance: H&H 9Mo

Hopeful Kirsty - The timing seems perfect for implantation pains - I hope your Doctor only has good news...it must not be bad or they wouldn't have you wait a whole week...right? :shrug:

MarcsMrs - Goodness, the waiting muct be killing you. I hope you find out something soon.

I'm out this month ladies :( was hoping it was a slight bleed but when you're changing pads every hour I think it's safe to assume that AF has well and truly come lol! Nevermind! I think I'll TRY to relax this month and have fun with the BD'ing rather than demand OH dtd when I O! Take the pressure off and go with the flow..good luck and :dust: to those still waiting for BFPs, I wish you all the best :) xxx

Sorry to hear it LilLeaf - I guess we'll just have to get our BFP's together next month!!!

well leaking from nipples is also a sign of high prolactin levels which if your not pregnant can cause a problem with ovulation and such. i had it took a oill for a few months and its normal again. in most cases an easy fix.

i still haven't started i had a pos ovulation test a week ago sun. i think i am going to wait until 10dpo the do fmu. my bbs are sore but not bigger in appearence and not any darker what so ever so i dont know. i jhave been retaining just a ton of water in my hands and in my lower stomach. i work out all the time and pee all the time so the water retention is odd but whatever and i have gained 7 pds this month i am a workout queen so this is stupid lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->