May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

My doctor just phoned me about the bloodwork I had done on thursday - said I had to make an appointment to come in and discuss it! The earliest appointment they have is monday, almost a full week away. Wish I could have just found out over the phone. I'm worried now.

Shoe, thats a wait and a half. HopefulKirsty, all the best and good luck. Dont stress too much, if it was very bad news, they would have made a plan to see you immediately, so chin up and I hope Monday comes very quickly for you.

:thumbup:

Well I'm on cd 35, last month my cycle was 33 days.
Did a cheap test yesterday which was negative.
So will just have to wait and see I guess.

Thanks for the positive attitude ladies - I guess if it was serious they would have given me an emergency appointment. I hope Monday comes around quickly and I hope I get my BFP really soon!!

:hugs: to all the ladies who got AF

:happydance: Congrats to all the BFPs

4dpo today and temp dropped from 97.3 to 97.0 but it is .1 away from the coverline which is 96.9 is that normal? Also drank a little wine today and was shocked when DH told me not to drink because we dont know if i gotten pregnant this cycle :saywhat: Usually he is the one saying dont think about it just live your life and I am the one refusing so it seems like he is really trying now.

my af is due on May 24th so hopefully be doing a test around that time. Had a blood test on friday it showed hcg level 4, hopng this is a good sign!

so I've got a dr appointment for friday morning.. i figured it was time to call with this leaky nipple situation. even if its not pregnancy its something that i have to get checked out..
fingers crossed that its a good thing and not a problem thing

I think a little wine is ok :) I would have drank a little on Saturday bc it was OH birthday, but i had a headache and the smoke in the bar made me nauseas. I think your DH is just lookin out for you, which is sweet :) My temp dropped yesterday too, but it's back up today. FX we get our bfp!

can you get morning sickness before actually finding out whethert you are pregnant?

i think you can.. everyone is different and get different symptoms at different times

cant test for another 2 weeks, but feeling very sicky, not like i am ill though, wosh i would have questioned the dr about my hcg level, its really confused me

Today is my 2nd day testing using an OPK...i'm on cycle day 11 and I feel like i'll get my positive test within the next 2 days (last month it was on cycle day 13) I'm ready to be in my TWW. I think this is our month! My husband and I are both ready and very positive. He even gave up caffeine intake over a week ago so we would have a better shot--all his idea..he's ready to be a dad! Baby dust to everyone!

i am using opk mine was positive today, baby dust to you to!, think me and you will be having our tww at the same time!

Hi I'm a newbie on cd 23 and 9 dpo.
Hoping to kick AF to the curb this month after
trying for 9 years with 2 m/c's so far.

Hi I'm a newbie. I'm on cd 23 and 9 dpo. I test on the
16th of may, hoping for a bfp after last m/c 5 years ago. I think.......

i heard tht about wine as well so i dnt have a test to take with the fmu but i bought two later the plus minus cheapos and a neg...

if i dont start by the morning i will do the fmu then if thts neg i have an ultra sound next week and if i am preggo thts when we will find out no more tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->