May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Redstar-I am hoping we get our BFPs as well. It would be nice if we can all be bump buddies.

baby1dust-If you have hcg in your system then that means you're pregnant unless you had a m/c recently and they watching it decrease. Also you have been added to the list.

princess-You're not out until AF shows her face when is AF due for you?

sakari-FXed for a BFP for you. I have also added you to the list.

mmcheek-FXed its a BFP!! I am on 4dpo and will see what tomorrow temp is looking like.

Ladies, just took DH to take a test for a job so just waiting for him to finish and see the results excited for him. He is really in baby making mode which I am happy about. Now we just have to wait and see whats going on

Hello to ALL!!!!

I would like to join! 24 and TTC #1! I hope this month we all get what we want :bfp: AF is supposed to be May 22.I OV May 9th,BD May 8th.I experienced light pink cm around the 7th and 8th so hopefully everything works out!....count me in!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1303794000z5z8z26z13.png

Hello to ALL!!!!

I would like to join! 24 and TTC #1! I hope this month we all get what we want :bfp: AF is supposed to be May 22.I OV May 9th,BD May 8th.I experienced light pink cm around the 7th and 8th so hopefully everything works out!....count me in!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1303794000z5z8z26z13.png

Welcome to the team you have been added to the list!! Was the pink cm on the 7th related to OV?

I think so concidering my fertile days was from the 4th-9.day 7 and 8 being my highest fertile days.it was very very light along with some lower cramps.

I am taking my temp so FF (FertilityFriend) scheduled my OV day as cd21 which was perfect seeing my cycle is 35 days. If you look at my chart you can see we got perfect timing with the BD so hopefully we caught the egg.

YES! I hope we did!https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1303794000z5z8z26z13.png

so the other nipple had a little moister from it.. ive been trying to see if it had some every few hours because ive been freaking out about it being just one.. well i saw a tiny bit so now im not so freaked out but i have an appointment friday so we'll know for sure then

Jennwatt - I heard that a glass of wine is fine in your 3rd trimester..but I have plenty of friends who drank quite heavily before realizing that they were preggers and the babies are all fine. I;m thinking that a glass of wine won't do much harm

MzSwizz - sounds like you're experienceing the fallback temp that I mentioned before. Do you test at the same time every day?

Leyoung20 - Good luck waiting on that OPK to be positive..I think it's awesome that your DH cut ou tthe caffeine. It can't hurt.

BabyDust - If your OPK is positive today than you haven't ovulated yet, so the naucesness can't be from being PG. unless you're Prego from your previous cycle.

Sakari - Welcome!!!

Princess - you might have a BFN but you don't have your AF either. fx'd

I expect to log on in the morning and see many flashing BFP's.

I am almost 100% sure that I'm out for this month. feels like AF is just about to show. I'm 8 or 9dpo. so i think i must have a very short luteal phase :(

Ladies! Even tho we try to calculate things.I think the most important thing to do is pay attention to our bodies.Every body is differerent!!!

My sister started what she thought was AF on the time it was scheduled and it also lasted her normal 4 days....well,she later found out that she was PG!!!!

My niece is 1 as of mothers day and she is healthy.I think our bodies reacts to alot of things that may throw us of schedule or make us not even be on schedule!

i think the key thing to do,but i know its so hard not to do is STRESS!!!! Stress will make your body out of wack!Shoot.....Our bodies do what they want to do sometimes!!!

But just pay close attention to your body,signs of ovulation,etc....im thinking this is the best way!

And also if AF comes get a blood test! U never know,maybe its not AF knocking.

:bfp:to all!!!!!

Libra-lovely words of encouragement.

Medea-yes i test the same time every morning so im assuming it is a fallback temp.

so i caved took a test tonight again it was a faint positive just like last night. my husband even said he saw a slight line and he said go get another one for the fmu. i did tomorrow will determine if i call for a blood test or not

I tested today. Bfn. https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1305042692.jpg

mzswizz af was due 2 weeks ago, think i might have been over stressed this cycle :/

i just thought 2 weeks over if it was a bfp it would of showed xx

After I went to the bathroom lastnight there was some spotting when I wiped and after all the cramping I've been having I felt for sure it was AF, This morning nothing, and I see a faint second line on my hpt - I'm hoping it was IB.
Thanks for the nice words of encouragement libralady

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11
  • posi.jpg
    posi.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
9 Days late today & still no sign of AF arriving!!! Promised not to test until Friday but it SO hard! Cant do much today anyway as hubby has my car & town is 40min drive away!!! Wish I had some tests in the house!! I hate all this waiting & Im starting to think its really just my body paying tricks on me now & that Im not PG! Sucks!

Mmcheek and hopefulkirsty-FXed i can add you both as bfps! Good luck and keep us updated. It seems like maybe you both will get positive results.

Princess-i have heard of a woman who was more than 30 days late and kept testing negative and then around close to 40 days she received her bfp so you still have a chance. I too was over 2 weeks late and decided to just get a blood test done and when it came back negative, few days later AF jump started so a blood test could tell you better than hpts.

Sunkissed-sorry for the bfn but its not over until AF shows so FXed.

Well ladies 5 dpo today and my temp dropped from 97.0 to below my coverline to 96.7 :saywhat: is that normal? I wasnt expecting my temp to be below coverline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->