May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Marcs - you have so much patience, I'm poas every day now so I get my bfp as soon as possible. Good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you.
thanks mzswiss - I hope so too!! I heard some women get an impantation dip fx'd thats what you're having.

Hopefulkirsty-i hope so too. Because if implantation is early then maybe i can get an early bfp.

Update: So after 3 days of faint lines on my OPK's my temperature shot up this morning, so providing it stays up, i think i must have ovulated yesterday.

Has anyone else had faint lines but never a positive? I usually get strong positives for 3 days but not this month :wacko:

Just paniking now cause i was :sex: every other night and then on my first +'ve OPK I was going to do it every night, but seen as i didnt get a +'ve i didn't DTD on the day before ovulation, just the day before that and the day of ov. Hope its enough :cry:

Next problem is my luteal phase, hoping for over 10 days at least, then no AF would be nice, then my BFP please. Not much to ask for is it??!!

mzswizz, i searched on FF at other charts and loads of them have implantation dips which go under coverline, usually 5 - 7 DPO. If it goes back up tomorrow its looking good for you!!

Fingers crossed x x

Red-seeing that you bd close to OV and the day of you should have no problem. Dh and i skipped a day or two but was able to dtd days prior and day of and day after. As long as it close to OV you should be okay. And i understand you completely please give us BFPs. I dont think thats too much to ask for.

mzswizz, i searched on FF at other charts and loads of them have implantation dips which go under coverline, usually 5 - 7 DPO. If it goes back up tomorrow its looking good for you!!

Fingers crossed x x

Really? I didnt know women had implantation so early at 5dpo. Well now i have hope. Please temps go up tomorrow. I want our BFP list to be full. Come on BFPs!!! Goodbye nasty witch!!!

Have a look on fertility friend, under galleries, choose charts, then search, then in category choose pregnancy, then in keywords choose implantation dip then search.

I do this all the time with any symptom i'm having to see if anyone has similar!!

Ok i am going to do that now and let you know what i find

so i am getting another very faint pos i sm so confused now 4 days late

If you are getting faint positives Id go to the Doctor to get it confirmed mmcheek!
Im 9 days late & got negative on Monday at 7 days late but havent tested again....will do on Friday!

so i looked at the fertilty friend and its really cool i went through the pos pregnancy test galleries for the brand of pg test i am using and those were as faint as mine.

i am so bloated i have gained atleast 5 pds or more still working out all the time my hands are swollen even. i am still cramping off and on though which is concerning. my husband and daughter say my breast are looking bigger but i dont know they are tingling alot i do no tht. the nipple has not turned brownier though.

what do you guys think

Hopeful Kristy - This is looking real good. When I was pregnant before I went to the doctor b/c I thought I had the flu. He had me take a PG test and came back to tell me that I was pregnant. I said, "No way, I have my period right now" Seems as though it wasn't my period after all. I would have sowrn that it was. Bleeding and cramping but nope, I was preggers.

MsSwizz - Goodness. Your temps confuse me, I can only imagine what they're doing to you. Also, I love the "Say Wha" smiley.hahaha

MMCheek - fx'd :happydance:

mmcheek-Go to the DR so they can confirm you are pregnant. If you have been getting faint positives then a positive is a positive you are pregnant

Medea-Yeah they are driving me mad lol. I've had a few women tell me that my chart looks exactly like theirs when they had an implantation dip and got a bfp so im hoping thats a sign for a bfp for me

truthfull my husband is getting so excited tht i am afraid of hoing and letting him down some hoe its easier if i start my period then be told NO

ok ok it does make sense i tell you what i saved my fmu and i will go get another brand if it at all positive i will call thx guys i know i am being silly

truthfull my husband is getting so excited tht i am afraid of hoing and letting him down some hoe its easier if i start my period then be told NO

I know you are worried but if you are getting faint positives then you need to go to the DR i doubt they will say you're not because if you keep getting faint positives then you have hcg in your system which means pregnant

I know you are worried but if you are getting faint positives then you need to go to the DR i doubt they will say you're not because if you keep getting faint positives then you have hcg in your system which means pregnant

I agree. :thumbup::hugs::happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

mmcheek-I will mark you down as a bfp once you get it confirmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"