May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

mmcheek - I know how horribly disappointing a BFN can be. I think we can all sympathize with how scary it can be waiting to find out. It's like, if you don't get the bloodwork then there is still that hope that you can be..but all signs point to yes...now go forth and test..so that we can have something to celebrate. lol

I just got my first sign of EWCM and i was expecting a positive OPK any day now so hopefully i get it today or tomorrow so I can be in my TWW. I hope this is our month...we are ready:)

i am using opk mine was positive today, baby dust to you to!, think me and you will be having our tww at the same time!

I am hoping for my positive OPK today so we can be in our TWW together! I'll keep you posted.

5dpo today. Nothing to really report other then the temp dip below coverline today

I am about 8 DP0 depending if I ovulated when i think i did..I dont really track..I have no real symptoms only the same ones I had as of last cycle that seem to be normal with my cycle...Sensitive BB as of CD 22 ..

Oh i forgot to add, I have acne on my chest and back..which i dont normally get, but who know I'm so new to all this cycle stuff since prior to my M/c in February I was on the bc for 15 years

I only have been having mild cramps on and off and thats about it

Hey all. I'm excited for you mmcheek! I agree with doing a digital, and going to the dr! Good luck!

This morning my temp went from 97.18 to 98.04! If my temps stay up that high for the rest of this cycle would that make it a triphasic chart? I think it was too early but my pregnancy test was bfn! will be testing again on friday! :happydance:

:hugs: for everyone visited by the :witch:

you have been added welcome to the team.

Well aldies I have finally finished cooking and cleaning so now i get to relax and then get ready to go hang out with my best friend.

Redstar - That is a pretty significant temp rise..I hope it stays up for you.

TMI coming right up - AF is being wierd. I bled heavy for 2 days and today it's just about gone. I usually have 5 days of good flow, also, I didn't have any clots (which I usually have) now just a bit of brown and the heavy flow was really really dark red almost maroon. It's usually bright red.. WTF?? I hope my cycle isn't deciding to change up just when I'm getting the hang of it. Anyone else experience these decidedly strange AF's?

mmcheek sounds like a positive to me!!! congratulations hun, I think you have a BFP

mzswiss - cant wait to find out for sure if this was your month - sure looks good.

Medea-I remember one time I was spotting on and off for 3 days and I NEVER spot before AF she just comes with a BANG. I was testing and getting BFNs then in my head I was like im pregnant. Then heavy flow maroon color no clots which made me think hmmm maybe i can still be pregnant its still a chance because i usually have clots so if its no clots that means its not my AF. It went back to spotting etc but unfortunately it was just a whacky AF because then i calculated my next AF and BAM normal and right on time. Hopefully its different for you.

HopefulKirsty-Thanks I am sooo hoping we caught the egg this month, seeing that my DH is finally involved and our relationship has grown closer and better.

Thanx MzSwizz - Crazy old AF - If I wasn't temping I would have convinced myself that this is not AF but no way can that be the case with my super low temps..maybe this will shorten my cycle and I can try again sooner than I anticipated!

Fx'd for you ladies!!

ok i went to get blood wrk i should know for sure in an hour. i am so nervous about this

hi everyone,
I'm suppose to Ov this weekend and will receive donor sperm on Friday or sooner depending on opk. I have regular cycles usually 28-29 days. I'm cd 10 af due 29-30th. I will probably start testing around 22nd about 7-8 dpo.
Baby dust to all

blood work came back i am pregnant. i cant believe it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"