May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Wow! Congrats mmcheek! You got your bloodwork results back quick! I know you can't believe it, but you need to do a happy dance!!:happydance:

mmchee, I am sooo happy for you, seems like its been a very confusing month for you but sooo sooo worth it to have finally got your bfp!!! This has made my day :)

I have a question for all ladies, what position is your cervix usually in when AF is due? I have been checking mine and it was low and hard untill I bled yesterday and now its high and soft and closed!! Just wondering if you have any experience, this is my first month checking. I'm off to search google.

Again mmcheek, I'm soo happy for you.

I uploaded this mornings hpt https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=1881 so ppl can vote if its pos or neg please

MASSIVE Congrats mmcheek.....delighted for you!!! Really hoping I wont be far behind you as AF still hasnt shown!!
Happy & Healthy 9 months to you xxxxxxxxxxx

its really been an interesting month but you guys have been great will stay right here for you guys

First off, congrats to all the bfps. Awesome news. For the bfns, here's hoping it happens for you soon.

I'm finally (I'm pretty sure) 1DPO at 21 days into my cycle. I'm tracking right with last cycle. This is our first cycle actually TTC even though I was temping before and I think we got the timing fairly good, but I don't have a lot of high hopes since I hear less than 50% of couples get pregnant within the first four months. I'm just going to try not to symptom spot, since it'll drive me batty and who needs the stress!

Hope things go well for everyone else, especially those currently in suspense.

EngineerGirl, I wasn't going to symptom spot either this month but my boobs hurt so much that I couldn't help it! :haha: Goodluck this month, fx!

:dust:

oh my gosh my timing i would have missed it if they had'nt done the blood test on day 21 for my progestrone and said i barely or did'nt ovulate all but i was have a progestrone dip that meant i could be getting ready to. i did an ovulation test the day before it was so positive i thought i was pregnant but had sex. i was as dry as could be i used preseed and soft cups and told the doctor i just ovulated he said well i have heard it all lol. i called today asking for the blood test you could hear the doubt in his voice.

girls my boobs have been the most constant factor they have tingled and hurt.. no change in color at all

some headaches oh and bloating maybe cuz its my 5th pregnancy tht i look so swollen there but its been 10 yrs and i usually have a really flat stomach

my husband the defender of our country and the daddy to my baby

:wacko: i'm so freaking confused. I'm having all these pregnancy signs and my temps are good. Then I come home and I start having what feels like AF cramps. I know AF and early pregnancy feel pretty much the same, but I just have this feeling my body is playing mind games with me. :cry:

mmcheek - congrats!!

redstar - your chart looks great. FXed your temps stay up in that third level!!

As for me, I'm on CD29 now. Still not totally sure when I ovulated but I'm leaning toward CD21 versus CD25 (My Ovulation Chart) even though I had NO cm at that point. I'm hoping we used Pre-Seed but I have no idea since I didn't make a note of it... Our BD schedule wasn't ideal either but oh well. So I guess I'm now 8DPO and planning to test on the 18th if AF doesn't show by then. It should be here on 5/17 I think. I did break down and test yesterday in case I ovulated during my fertile CM but got a BFN so now I'll wait til 5/18. FXed for everyone else!!

for the last 5 days i have had very uncomfortable af cramps tht's the main reason i did not think i was pregnant. the nurse told me today cramping is very,very normal

I would love to be added im testing on the 20th of May

Well i'm cd 37 . . . . af was due on monday.
Have done two pg test and both bfn. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->