May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Congratulations mmcheek, wow, hope you're going to write a pregnancy journal. H&H 9months to you.

Its good to see that there have been a few BFPs this month and we're only on the 12th. FXd for some more

:dust:

:happydance: congrats mmcheek i knew you were pregnant!

Good luck to all the lovely ladies in the tww and for those who are waiting to ovulate.

For those who think they are out or late with BFNs, you are not out until AF shows her face but thats if she does.

As for me i had a temp shift from 96.7 to 97.2 today so i am happy my temp went back up and i am 6dpo today.

haha mzswizz i have a good feeling for you hey ladies getting those BFN i was going out to buy the digital then go to the doc well i did and with my fmu the digi sain neg and frer said neg but the doc's blood test said different. i am due jan 15th and could'nt be any happier.

Congrats again MMCheek!!

I'd love to pick your brain while all of this is still fresh ..lol...
I have AF even as we speak so I'm out this month but I love hearing about symptoms.

So, the main thing that you had was sore and tingly bb's and then cramps for the past 5 days? How soon after O did your bbs start hurting also what DPO are you? Did you have any other symptoms? Sorry for all of the ?'s but I was really good at 20 questions growing up. :dohh:

Thanx!!

i am 11 dpo ovulation tht's all and my breast started to get sore 7 dpo ovulation i just simply thought it was due to my af coming on. i was even cramping as such but i ovulated late so i implanted at the same time af was due. girls using these opk's if it doesnt show up bright and fast it a neg. now tht i know this i cant even say for sure tht i had ever before this month seen a pos opk. i was really moody inside felt yucky but just thought again the witch. i was really confident God had lead me to try and use my last opk as at tht time a preggo test and it show up pos. we all thought i was pregnant but i accually was ovulating. i would love to answer what i can at anytime. no matter how silly ask. i will stay here with you guys as long as you like

Got my positive OPK this morning...will be doing the BD as much as my husband wants over the next 3 days...my TWW will begin tomorrow or Saturday! I'm staying positive and praying for the right thing to happen:)

getting anxious about my dr appointment tomorrow.. mostly im just scared that if im not preg (which is a good possibility because im 3 weeks late and no BFP) then what is my breasts leaking for.. im afraid its something bad or something that will keep me from being able to have a baby anytime soon...
trying not to stress

getting anxious about my dr appointment tomorrow.. mostly im just scared that if im not preg (which is a good possibility because im 3 weeks late and no BFP) then what is my breasts leaking for.. im afraid its something bad or something that will keep me from being able to have a baby anytime soon...
trying not to stress

Oh Jenna hun....I know its easier said than done but try not to get stressed out about it! Keep up a positive mental attitude......it is most likely that you are pregnant! 3 weeks late with no AF & leaking BBs I would be pretty confident that you are pregnant! :hugs:
Let us know how you get on hun xxx Im 10 days late today & will be going to Doctor on Monday if there is no AF & still BFN's!

im doing my best.. and prayers from my friends have calmed me down a LOT. only one boob leaked when i pressed on it.. had a tiny bit of moisture from the other one but not enough to call it a leak.. not nearly as much comes out now as a couple days ago.. idk if that means anything or if im preg should that be a constant.. so many questions ill find it all out on friday :)

My little update...6/7dpo. V sore boobs (hubby not allowed anywhere near them:haha:) and just today had a little brownish cm. Hoping it cud poss b implantation but that may just b wishful thinking!!!!
So happy for all those bfp's :flower:

I had a dream that I got a BFP which I never had before so when I got up today I was too scared to test in case it's BFN....

I'll be testing around the 25th..I'm so anxious lol. After 10 months of ttc, each TWW gets harder. I'm praying every day for my BFP but sometimes I feel like it will never happen for me. Seeing my friends and co workers get pregnant so easily or by surprise..makes me so depressed! But I have realllllly high hopes for this month! Baby dust and sticky beans to all!!

elliep :hugs:

mmcheek-Im hoping i can be able to join you soon :thumbup:

those ladies who are going to the dr for blood tests good luck

This morning I fell back asleep and had the worst dream ever. My whole dream consisted of me in front of a garbage can vomiting and when I woke I felt soooo :sick:. My stomach is starting to settle down now though which is good.

EllieEp - We'll team up and get our BFP's next month.

Good Luck LeYoung (sp)!!!

MzSwizz - What a strange dream!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back