May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Hi Can i join? Im going to be testing from the 29th May :) doing the SMEP this month so got fingers and toes crossed!!

Im right now 2 DPO. Ill be testin' May 25!

Im wishin you all luck and lots of :dust:

i think i may belong here done one round of clomid awating see if iv ovulated if i have n no AF then i will be testing :)

Hi Can i join? Im going to be testing from the 29th May :) doing the SMEP this month so got fingers and toes crossed!!

I'll be testing on the 28th or 29th of May as well because i got my positive OPK this morning. Good luck to you:)

Welcome newcomers you have all been added.

Jennievictoria-what date do you want me to put you under?

Medea-yes i know what a crazy dream. My body is trying to fix itself from that dream. I have no clue of what that was suppose to mean.

am testing on the 29th :) so excited and fingers crossed (y) first month trying so trying to keep calm and realistic but there is still hope :) oh seems to be really giddy about it atm which im loving! Good luck to everyone :) :) xxx

I think I'm out this month, Started spotting and I think its the start of AF - plus stark white BFN this morning :(

Hmmm my boobs don't hurt as bad anymore :( I'm all of a sudden not so optimistic about this cycle. :nope:

After I went to the bathroom lastnight there was some spotting when I wiped and after all the cramping I've been having I felt for sure it was AF, This morning nothing, and I see a faint second line on my hpt - I'm hoping it was IB.
Thanks for the nice words of encouragement libralady

That is GREAT NEWS!!!!!:happydance:
:dust:

listen guys i just took a home pregnancy test to prove to you guys to not rely on those neg untill your af shows cause it was neg and my hcg level was really good for how far along i am keep your heads up

Congrats on the BFP. I'm currently at cd 11. I'm doing home insemination tomorrow am and suppose to Ov Saturday and will do home insemination Monday also just in case. I've been having (tmi) brown cm today and one point had a bit of red blood. Scary but found out it happens when having a good Ov so hopefully tomorrow will catch the egg and stick.
by dust t everyone

so my boss gave me a little home... said with all of her pregnancys she didnt get a positive til 5 weeks late.. i dont feel so hopeless now

Congrats to all the new mommies!!!!!! Everyone else just continue to stay positive.Like i said,you never know!

I am 3dpo now and i have been having the worst headaches ever along with dizziness,dry mouth,hot flashes and this funny taste in my mouth since i woke up...EVEN AFTER I BRUSHED MY TEETH!!!! ive been chewing gum all day!!! I think im gonna shoot for the 18th to test since my cylce and lutal phase was short.

If i am PG...im thinking im gonna have the worst symptoms...its way early for these feelings!

guys just so you know we used the soft cups and my hubby swears the cum cathers worked lol the work just like the inseminations i am hearing good things from so many women

Hello Ladies. How is everyone?? I've been stalking the thread as I always do.

Congrats to all the :bfp:!!

Extra sticky :dust: to all the ladies waiting.

:hugs: to those that :witch:

So, my testing date is Saturday, but I couldn't wait. I wanted to take one before my husband got home. I can't believe it. :happydance::happydance:I saw a very very faint line. I am trying to not get too excited b/c I really feel like :witch: is on her way. I've been cramping and what not. I want to upload a pic for you lades to see. Is that okay??

readytobemommy i had terrible af cramps right at the time to begin my period and now pulling pains dont discount tht faint line it's gotta be good

I wanna see a picture!!! congrats on your faint line, fx for you!!! Have you been having any other symptoms? :happydance:

The main symptoms has been cramping and also cramps in my lower back. I have been ridiculously horny as well. I have been really hot lately. Like I have to keep the AC and I NEVER like the air on. I wake up in the morning having hot flashes. I also think my boobs are much bigger! yay! lol So, what do you think Ladies?? I am so nervous. It's just a cheapie. I have some FRER in the drawer so I think I will wait until the morning to use FMU. I hate to get my hopes up.

Attachments

• IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79