May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Sorry about the pic. It is horrible. I can see it much better in person. I feel so silly lol

I see a line :happydance: I think you should wait for FMU for the other test! Good luck!

I just noticed you're going on vacation :plane: boo on no cocktails but hopefully you'll get plenty of sunshine and relaxation!! Have fun!!!

Thanks Ladies. I know it's very faint, but I'm hoping that this is it! I took one yesterday and it was BFN.

@Red, Yes, we are going to Destin, Fl. I am so excited. We weren't able to take a honeymoon b/c I am in graduate school and he had just began a new job. This is our first vacation together! But I think I can sacrifice a few drinks for a sweet baby in 9 months!

mine was fainter then tht and after i got a really ******** faint line i got a neg frer and the same day blood test came back pos

Ready2B-fxed and keep us posted.

Doodle-you have been added.

Hoping we get our BFPs.

mine was fainter then tht and after i got a really ******** faint line i got a neg frer and the same day blood test came back pos

Did the doctor say why it hasn't shown up on a test yet?? That is so strange. I heard that blood test cost quite a bit. I guess I need to see if our insurance covers, just in case.

I love this May testers thread. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one sitting and waiting. I wish you all good luck. Hopefully we will all have good news to share at the end of the month!
:dust:

7dpo today and my temp went from 97.2 to 96.8 so once again its below coverline. I am assuming its just fluctuation temps during the tww. Im thinking AF might come this cycle seeing that my temps keep dropping under coverline.

Hopeful Kirsty - Sorry that it's not looking good but fx'd until :witch: officially shows up, if she shows up.

MMcheek - I am definitely going to be purchasing some soft cups, or as you so awesomely stated, cum catchers.lololol

Ready2Bmommy - All signs are pointing to BFP, including the BFP I saw on your test :thumbup:

MzSwizz - I tend to take dreams very serious so I looked up parts of your dream in my dream book...LOL...some people think it's silly but I've always enjoyed it.

This is what it said

"The sickenss -may signal a part of yourself that needs to be healed, either physically or mentally. Perhaps you are wallowing in your own self-pity.
To see a garbage can in your dream, symbolizes unwanted ideas, thoughts or memories. It is time to rid yourself of the baggage. Alternatively, the garbage can means that you are rejecting an idea or emotion. "

he said that the pregnancy tests ppl want us to believe tht they are super sensitive but the percentages are on the side of the box and it shows you tht there is a percentage of women who will recieve a pos i had better luck with the cheapos but i took one this morning itand it was bright pos tht one is for the baby book. he said very small percentage of women will have pos hpt right away the levels in the begining are simply to low and some womens levels climb slower

a little piece of advice for the cum cathcers put a small, i mean small amout of preeseed inside the cup before you insert tht way smermys have extra lub to be on there way. i left them in for the night, i also dtd before bed no peeing

dr in 2 hours.. i hope everyone is wishing me luck... mostly i can deal with it not being pregnancy just as long as its not a terrible infection or breast cancer

Medea-that makes sense and after the dream i felt better and now my dh and i are happier than ever. We even dtd three times yesterday lol. Hoping we are going to get our bfp

mzswizz- you guys are just crazy lol i havent even been feeling up to dtd i told my husband i wanted him last night then he brought chilli in the room. i got real neasious then fell asleep while he rubbed my back the chilli went to anthor room though.

i douby in all seriousness it breast cancer. you are either pregnant or have a high prolactin level. it sounds like a simple fix sweetheart. i will pray for you

thanks.. im just trying to stay calm about it,.. and also at the same time trying not to get my hopes up..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->