May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

dr in 2 hours.. i hope everyone is wishing me luck... mostly i can deal with it not being pregnancy just as long as its not a terrible infection or breast cancer

Good Luck Jenna.....prayers and fx'd for you!

mmcheek-Omg let me tell my DH i want him and he will pounce on me before I can get a breath in :haha:. I guess we are back in the newlywed stage before we were like not right now dont feel like it and so much stress and work we had to go through now we are more relaxed and everything is just happening on its own so im thankful for that.

jenna-good luck and keep us posted. FXed for pregnancy because when I was pregnant last year before m/c at 4 or 5 weeks i had colostrum leaking out my breasts. I freaked and found out it was normal but try to explain to my doctor well while dh and I were DTD he was like omg you''re breasts are leaking and thats why Im here :haha:

Goodluck jennawatt13, hope everything's ok.
I took a cheapie hpt this morning and it was duh, negative. I'm 9dpo so I guess it's still too early. I woke up with my bbs feeling like someone blew them up like balloons. Anyone ever experienced this?

haha good thing i found out while i was doing a breast exam hahah he would have flipped out

jenna-Yeah you should've seen his face...it was to die for :haha: I had to calm him down then calm myself down lol

cryssie-When I was pg i had that feeling. I thought if i touched them they were going to pop and they felt super FULL

Well girls Im out for this month :( :( :( AF arrived this morning at 11 days late :( :( :(
Really upset over it today but I guess we will just gear up for next month....using CBFM & thinking of getting soft cups! Going to drink a whole bottle of wine this evening & spend some quality time with my DH!

:hugs: marcsmrs. Good luck on your new cycle. Hopefully it leads to a BFP whether I join you or get a BFP im going to be here and mostly like make a testers thread each month.

Hmm I wonder about the early testers that I havent received either BFP or AF from are at. I guess Im just going to have to search for them.

I'm going to test tomorrow. My AF is due monday. I ovulated on the 2nd according to my count. Ive been cramping since 5dpo. At 8dpo I had one instance of red bleeding when I wiped, then after that it was light brown and disappeared two days later. Now I have creamy white cm. I've been super thirsty, lost my appetite, when I am hungry nothing sounds good or tastes right, I have been getting nauseous and dizzy occasionally, and I need a nap by the time I get off work. This is our first month ttc #1 I'm scared to get my hopes up and get a BFN but I can't help it.

you have been added. Good luck and keep us posted

Tested this morning at 12 dpo, and another negative. Guess i'm going to wait until AF is late to retest.

RedStar-FXed for a BFP for you.

AllIwant-You have been added welcome to the team.

Waiting on donor to deliver the goods in next room. I'm exited hopefully this is it but if not already have a plan for next cycle

Hey ladies..so I still have many of the same symptoms as i did before..I"m approximately 8-12 days past ov ( i dont actually know when I Ov'd but i know it was in there). I've had sensitive BB since CD 22 and I've had back aches and neck aches since cd 24..I'm no on CD 26...I have a feeling these are all just impending AF symptoms :( I will probably test on the 15 th....a few days early lol, then wait till 18th again if its a BFN

momwanna-Good luck hoping this leads to a BFP for you FXed.

AllIwant-Im 21 and ttc #1 after m/c in april 2010. My advice is to stay as stress free as possible DTD as close and on OV as possible and if you need to figure out your cycle of when you ovulate, you can use OPKs temping etc. There's alot of information depending on what you need.

skeet-It can go either way but hopefully those are all symptoms of you being pregnant.

Happy Friday!!! Okay ladies! Here you go... A positive with FMU! It is still faint, but there none the less.

This month I used pre-Seed and softcups... I am def an advocate now. I tested with Frer.

Attachments

• 20110513092842.jpg
    20110513092842.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 18
Happy Friday!!! Okay ladies! Here you go... A positive with FMU! It is still faint, but there none the less.

This month I used pre-Seed and softcups... I am def an advocate now. I tested with Frer.

Congratulations!!! how many days past OV were you...?? How many days until expected af?

Wow! Ready I can see that line crystal clear.

MarcsMrs. - I drank a bottle of wine last night ..it was delicous although this morning I'm hurting a bit...Sorry AF showed up...we'll have to make next month our month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->