May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Thanks everyone! Honestly, I am not sure on how many DPO I am. I used the answers ov test kit and I got pos from April 29-May 2. I just started counting from May 30 b/c that was my expected Ov day. So, that would make 12 or 14 DPO, right? And tomorrow was my expected AF due date. I called to talk to the doctor b/c I am going on vacation all next week and I wanted to know if I should be concerned about anything that I do while there. She said to try to relax and not get on any crazy rides. lol. I think I can manage that. My first appt is set for May 24th! I am so excited. We are trying to wait until after the appt to tell our close, close family, but idk if we can. We aren't letting the news out to the public until I make it past 12 weeks.

Thanks to everyone for their encouraging words!
Sticky sticky baby dust to everyone!!:dust::dust:

Congratulations on your BFP!!!! I hope I get mine tomorrow!

Hopefully we all are not behind you Ready!

Keep the BFPs coming!!!! We already have 5 BFPs

gotta go take my blood test.. hopefully i can get in today. i wont know the results til monday because it friday... FXed

Welcome newcomers you have all been added.

Jennievictoria-what date do you want me to put you under?

Medea-yes i know what a crazy dream. My body is trying to fix itself from that dream. I have no clue of what that was suppose to mean.
can you put me for 16th may i find out if iv ovulated then thank u x

you're welcome and i put you under the 16th

2 out of 5 preeseed and softcups... just saying, yaywanttobemom

so i am really cranky today i am so tired and hateful

monday is a long time away.. i dont want to wait that long... trying not to get my hopes up. hopefully theyll get to the test and get the results today...
i just hope my AF doesnt decide to show up before monday.

Hi!

May is our first month TTCing and I got a BFP at 6DPO two days ago. So unexpected!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->