May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

We have been trying for 3 months, last month didn't really count bc ov day snuck up on me and didn't realize!!!
This month we are really trying!
right around this time of the month is when I start stressing out about it, wondering if we I am doing everything I can. I'm annoying myself!

Just relax around OV time. We all worry about did we have perfect timing with BD, did we catch the egg, if im not getting rpegnant is something wrong with me etc etc. When you stress BD turns into just a routine and nothing fun. Make it exciting and at the same time trying to BD as close to OV as possible even on OV if you're able to and hope for the best in the 2ww

:hugs: schoolteacher. Just look forward to trying again this new cycle.

I have a new game plan for next month already! Just in case AF shows her mean and ugly face. I'm just so down about the bfn this morning, even though i'm only 12 dpo and there's still time.

Def going to try and use the softcups, and instead of having sex everyday around O, we're going to go the every other day route. And i'm debating about ordering preseed, but i'll prob give in... I'm ready to be a mommy! :haha:

I'm out. :( the witch got me (replace the 'w' with a 'b' and that seems more accurate!)

Im hoping that i dont have to plan for next month. Its been almost a year and i am just praying that we can finally conceive.

I'm out. :( the witch got me (replace the 'w' with a 'b' and that seems more accurate!)

:hugs: here's to hoping for a BFP soon. I might be joining the AF women. I dont know i just feel like there's really no difference so counting kyself out already.

Congrats Alexis.

I've been trying for 2 months now :)

schoolteacher and HopefulKirsty, sorry about AF. Hope next month is it for you.

Congrats to the new bfps. Happy & healthy 9 months to all!

jennawatt13, hope you find out good news and are able to keep calm until you know.

Fertility Friend confirmed me as 3 dpo today. I should probably move my test date to the 24th, which would be the day my AF is due based on when I ovulated and my usual luteal phase length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->