May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Engineer-you want me to change your test date?

Hiya ladies!

I am waiting for AF to get here so that I can start cycle 10! Of course the month I get Femara (like Clomid) is the month that I don't think I ovulated! Or if I did it was sooo late so I will probably not start AF until day 30-35.... hoping she shows up in the next day or two though. I haven't had any signs at all this month! Not sore BB's or anything! It's been a wacky cycle for me!

Congrats ready. I also used preseed and soft cup. How many times did u do it?

Congrats ready. I also used preseed and soft cup. How many times did u do it?

I used the Answers Ov Kit. Once I got a positive, we started :sex: every other night and used Preseed and softcups every single time. We did that for about a week or two, just in case the test were off or if I Ov later. Honestly, I just left the softcup in until I felt like taking it out. Usually sometime the next day. What about you??

We have to do home insemination WI Dino so did one last month of course bfn. But did one today and doing it on Monday. Suppose to Ov tomorrow but had brown cm yesterday and I think I Ov today even though my opk got fainter. I am a regular 28 cycle so I'm confident its happening and hopefully primerose did the trick and I get a sticky bean. I feel positive about it hopefully I'm just not setting myself up for disappointment. But we already have a plan for next month.

Engineer-i changed your AF date.

Im not feeling to optimistic about this cycle. I just feel like i am out and AF is going to come right on time.

I dont really feel optimistic no more. I feel like af is going to come right on time. Its just that gut feeling and most of the time its right. It will be a year of trying after m/c next month and i just feel down. Always trying something new but no success it makes me feel like a failure and to just give up. Its just so hard not to think about having children when i am completely surrounded by children in our family and pregnant women everywhere. I just feel so down and in my head thinking that once again its going to be another AF cycle.

Sorry for the ranting ladies

No apologies needed. Its normal we all feel like that. Just be positive and don't give up. Af not here yet so there is still a chance. Gl

Thanks momwannabe. I try to stay positive but after awhile of not conceiving and no signs pointing to bfp, i just feel like yep the witch is going to be here saturday. If she is late i wouldnt really get excited seeing that she was over 2 weeks late this cycle and obviously it wasnt a bfp. I guess im just going through mood swings.

My temp is down again and I had pink spotting when I went to the bathroom. The pink spotting is what happened last month and I got excited to see it, but ended up turning into AF. so, I'm assuming since I'm 13/14 dpo it's her and she'll prob be in full flow sunday or monday. Which Sucksss! because I'm going to a huge outdoor all day concert today (rockfest) and I don't wanna have to worry about tampons and such.

My OH is really confused and keeps asking me why I would have all these symptoms without being pregnant. I never get sore boobs, so that was the main reason I was so optimistic. He's like drilling me for answers that Idk how to answer... frustrating!

I hope everyone has a happy Saturday!

I tested this morning and got BFN. AF due Monday so ill give it to Tuesday and test again.

Oh me please !!!! I am testing on 28th =) This is my 7th month TTC =) Great thread btw !

Redstar-my dh is just like that. Always drilling me like i know answers for everything and when i say i dont know he is like how you dont know so i just say the same way you dont know thats why you asking me this question lol. Hopefully the witch doesnt show her face.

Mesiurbi-FXed the dreaded BFN will turn into a BFP.

Beesbella-you have been added welcome to the team! Im glad i can make a thread and have all you lovely ladies a part of it.

Thanks =)
I am only 4dpo at the moment and going crazy wanting to test.

mszwizz, sorry you're feeling down. I hope you have a lovely weekend and that perhaps AF doesn't show or a bfp does.

When I entered my temp fertility friend moved my ov from CD 20 to CD 21 and I have no idea why (although the move raised my cover line quite a bit to where it was in a more realistic place). We still could have caught it, but I'm a bit bummed that my cycles seem to be getting longer and longer. Before bcp they were always about 30 days and now they're stretching longer and longer.

BeesBella-Im at 8dpo and nothing really different has happened so expecting AF to arrive. I know the feeling last cycle I was POAS like every day :haha:

Engineer-I am hoping that AF doesnt show neither. My AF due date is my CIL birthday so Im hoping she doesnt ruin the celebration

Ok so Im not symptom spotting but omg my nipples are like super itchy (tmi) but like they are red becuse i kept trying to rub and scratch its so not a good sight :haha:

Ok so Im not symptom spotting but omg my nipples are like super itchy (tmi) but like they are red becuse i kept trying to rub and scratch its so not a good sight :haha:

Hope that's a good sign !
My nipples feel like they are on fire, I want to walk around naked because it hurts them rubbing on my bra or top !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->