May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

beesbella-yeah exactly. I cant put nothing on my top half because it starts burning and then they get all itchy like im breaking out with a rash. I had to do a cool shower and it still didnt work

I'm now officially late by my recent cycles and no sign of usual symptoms so it's going to be a long 5 days to hold out for hubbies birthday to test.

congratulations to all with :bfp: and good luck to those still waiting :) Xx

thank you, really hoping this is our month

sending lots of :dust: to everyone

windle-Good luck. Im 8dpo today so 7 more days to go before figuring out if AF is going to arrive or not.

Hi! Can I be added to this thread? I'm planning to test on May 24th. I have never really used message boards before, so I hope I'm doing this right!

I'm 34 years old, and my husband and I are TTC for the first time - this is my first 2WW.

Anyway, I'm 5-6 DPO, and I am already obsessing! I'm symptom-spotting left and right!! For a couple of days now, I have been nauseous, and all I want to eat is mac and cheese. Very odd. I have also been crampy and dizzy. Maybe it's a stomach bug, or maybe I'm pg..?? Who knows.

welcome mray you have been added! We all symptom spot but wait til you become a poas (pee on a stick) addict :haha:. This is my 11th month TTC after m/c so I've been through plenty of 2ww already but this is my first month temping. Im not trying to symptom spot this time just waiting to see if AF is going to come or not.

Thanks mzswizz!! Good luck to you - I get confused about all of the temping stuff, so I'm impressed that you can keep it all straight!! :wacko:

LOL I already POAS yesterday, knowing full well it would be a :bfn:!! I can totally see myself becoming an addict!! :eek:

I love reading about everyone's journey!

:dust:

Temping is somewhat driving me crazy though lol. I havent POAS yet but i am sooo tempted to lol. But dont really want to see a BFN especially after AF was 2 weeks late and ended up being not pregnant which sucked. But hopefully we caught the egg.

Thanks momwannabe. I try to stay positive but after awhile of not conceiving and no signs pointing to bfp, i just feel like yep the witch is going to be here saturday. If she is late i wouldnt really get excited seeing that she was over 2 weeks late this cycle and obviously it wasnt a bfp. I guess im just going through mood swings.

I agree that you should stay positive. I honestly had less symptom this time then when I got BFNs. Earlier this week, I told DH that I just knew AF was coming. I could just feel it. My body was doing the same things it does before AF. You just never know! Be positive!!

Thanks Ready. I am more positive now and just ready to be at the end to see whats going to happen

I had practically zero symptoms too. Felt no different than usual until AF day and I realised I didn't have PMS. Keep the PMA hun, sending baby dust your way! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Its nice to have women that understand and help through situations. I guess we just have to wait and see. I have noticed that i have ALOT of cm. Thought it could be the remain of last night's BD but we dtd 9pm and its now almost 4pm, shouldnt the swimmers be gone already

Should but cm can change so many times thru cycle but I heard if its the thick one could be good news

(sorry tmi) its the thick creamy type so thats why i was thinking maybe dh swimmers but then again it couldnt be. it was just weird because i was doing my hair and it started leaking so i thought it was early AF but when i checked it was just white cm

Just to keep you updated got my :bfp: at tuesday at 10 dpo but did a few more tests to confirm first lol :)

Just to keep you updated got my :bfp: at tuesday at 10 dpo but did a few more tests to confirm first lol :)

Congratulations!!! What were your symptoms?? How many days before af was supposed to arrive?

this is the longest weekend ever... cant wait for monday.. still trying not to get my hopes up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->