May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

I know the feeling Jenna...I keep resisting to satisfy my poas addiction...I am due for af anywhere between tomorrow to wednesday...I booked my date as the 18th but I'm not going to make it.I dont really want to get my hopes up, but everytime i go pee i feel like i should go grab that preg test lol

ive gotten 5 BFN but im 3 weeks late and had nipple discharge.. so i went to the dr cause even if im not preg i need to find out why im leaking. so i got a blood test.. so now im trying not to get my hopes up because i might just have a hormonal imbalance or infection...

My cycles keep getting smaller by two days each month, i'm really confused. It seemed like all my symptoms went away the day before AF. Bring on Cycle 3 of ttc! I'm about to get some softcups and preseed!

:hugs: sunkissed, and cryssie you're not out until the :witch: shows her ugly face!

:hugs: to everyone the witch visited.

Well I dont think I ovulated this month so Im out just got to wait for AF to come now. FF took off the crosshairs because my temp went down to 96.8 again :cry:

Gosh this thread moves fast-thanks to everyones kind words about AF arriving! Love the comment about witch being a bitch!
Goodluck to everyone still in 2ww or starting new cycles.x

Quick question-is it normal (I don't think it is) for AF to only last a day and half? -this is what has happened to me. Normally 3 days which I also think is a bit short.xx

So I gave in to my poas addiction.. It was a bfn of course .. I'm not overly disappointed as I really haven't thought I was in for a bfp this month.. Just waiting till the 18th for af to show her face

Im currently on CD 25, FF said i ovulated on CD 20 but when i entered my temps today, it changed to CD 22 so im either 5 DPO or 3DPO. Why does it do that? Its so annoying.

My cycles have been anywhere from 27 - 32 days so AF could be due from next Tuesday to Sunday. If it is Sunday my LP will be 10 days, im hoping it is Sunday cause if she comes any sooner my LP will be getting worse :growlmad:

I'm sick of this now, if only i had "normal" cycles i think i would be more relaxed about the whole TTC thing but knowing i have this LP problem makes me think it will never happen naturally. Cant wait for August, it will be a year then so the docs might take me seriously.

Anyway, rant over!! Snap out of it!!

Congratulations to all those with BFP!! Hopefully ours will come soon x

A few more :bfp: since my last post, you give us all a bit of hope that it could be our turns soon.

Has anyone used soy isoflavones? I have heard they are good if you don't normally ovulate or if you ovulate late. Not sure which ones to get either, they seem really expensive.

:happydance: to all the :bfp:s and :hugs: to those who, like me have been visited by the :witch:

I bought some soy from Holland & Barrett the other day, i also bought Agnus Castus and i'm debating which one to try first. There are pros and cons for both.

I'll be starting next week sometime whenever AF shows up so i better decide before then! Think the soy is winning at the mo as the Agnus Castus takes 3 months to see any benefits apparently.

Its supposed to be the natural alternative to clomid.

I think they were about £6 from Holland & Barrett, they always have offers on so its not too bad.

So I have officially become a POAS addict - I'm only 7 DPO, and I have tested every day for the last 3 days!!:haha:

Obviously, they have all been BFN, but somehow it's better to see it than wonder all day!

I have had cramps, nausea, and dizziness for a couple of days, but today, I have no symptoms at all. :wacko: I'm beginning to think I had some sort of crazy stomach bug! Only time will tell! I'm testing on 5/24, but I'm sure I'll POAS 500 times before then!:blush:

Well im a little onn the down side because had another dip below coverline and FF took the crosshairs away so i havent ovulated :sad: well just got to wait for AF to come.

so i try not to talk about what kinda "pregnancy symptoms" i have because i feel like they are all in my head and ill be a little embarassed for thinking its a symptom if my AF comes or the blood test comes out neg. but the last couple days ive felt a little cranky like every little thing gets on my nerves. and ive been queezy but both of those could be caused by a hormonal imbalance.
sorry i feel like you guys have heard enough from me.. im just trying to pass the time while i wait for results

mzswizz i still feel like you arent out until the witch comes. try to keep your head up. and even if this isnt your month FXed for may and june

Well im a little onn the down side because had another dip below coverline and FF took the crosshairs away so i havent ovulated :sad: well just got to wait for AF to come.

You never know, mzswizz...the body does some kooky things, so you might still be in for May!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->