May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

I think i ovulated on Friday and me and husband dtd on Wednesday and Friday with preseed so hopefully we have a shot. 2 dpo...I will be testing on Friday May 27th.

Does anyone on here use CBFM ? I have just brought one from eBay.
How many tests to you use per cycle ? The one I brought comes with 10, do you think that will be enough for my first cycle using it ?

im currently 6dpo and occording to this implantation calculater i could start implantation tomorrow! i hope everything goes well!

Just to keep you updated got my :bfp: at tuesday at 10 dpo but did a few more tests to confirm first lol :)

Congratulations!!! What were your symptoms?? How many days before af was supposed to arrive?

Hi skeet
My main symptom has been tingling BBs apart from that, peeing more and feeling hungry more than normal nothing really different yet although i am feeling a little sicky today lol

i took my first test at 10 dpo and got faint but has got stronger each time i did test (i took 4 lol)

:dust: to you all xxxxx

redrachel22, FF has done something similar for me for 2 cycles now. A good reminder ot keep DTD-ing!

mzswizz, maybe your body will gear back up again. So sorry this happened this cycle for you. No fun so far, but maybe it will have a joyful outcome yet.

jennawatt13, glad you are sharing this with us and hope you continue to keep us posted. Monday is getting closer!

I'm 4 DPO today and my temps hit an even 98.6. Made me laugh a bit to be so...average.

Congrats to the new bfps and sorry to those who are waiting until next month. For the former happy and healthy nine months to you and for the latter I hope you find comfort and joy as you continue the process.

been having some cramping for the last few hours.. not terrible pain or anything but some.. im starting to get nervous about tomorrow.. waiting to hear that no but praying its nothing hazardous to my health

I think i did ovulate on cd21 its just that my temps were just up and down. Do you think its because of DTD late at night then got to take temp in the morning?

The OH and I have dtd everyday since Wednesday. The ticker says I should ov today, should we dtd again tonight??

mzswizz, your temp may be up if you get less than 3 hours of sleep before temping, depending on your metabolism.

AllIWant4Xmas, yes, you should. If you are temping you should until you have 3 raised temps in a row (every other day at least).

i tested today-bfn. will test again in 4 days then its back to the doctor for more provera and clomid

New to being involved in any kind of forum..can you add me? I took one 8dpo and :bfp:I am 12 dpo and got a :bfn:, I go and get an inter vag. u/s in 4 days so thats my kind of testing. I am def. a May tester- Good luck to everyone!

I just realized I didnt say a date- sorry! May 19th I will be testing. :)

I dont really feel optimistic no more. I feel like af is going to come right on time. Its just that gut feeling and most of the time its right. It will be a year of trying after m/c next month and i just feel down. Always trying something new but no success it makes me feel like a failure and to just give up. Its just so hard not to think about having children when i am completely surrounded by children in our family and pregnant women everywhere. I just feel so down and in my head thinking that once again its going to be another AF cycle.

Sorry for the ranting ladies

Rant on, that's why we're here but don't be down on yourself...When I start feeling bad about another month going by and not starting my journey into motherhood, I look around at all of the information available to us that women never had back in the day. I mean, preseed, sofcups, ov tests and temps and miraculous medial adavnacement. It's really only a matter of time before we're all Preggers. Besides: you're not out this month...I haven't seen any postings of you having AF although I'm not even halfway through the new posts. :winkwink:

Here's another positive thing; You're nice and young, not that, that means you're not as ready as eveyone else, but you have plenty of time left, physically anyways..mentally none of us has any time :wacko:

Hi! Can I be added to this thread? I'm planning to test on May 24th. I have never really used message boards before, so I hope I'm doing this right!

I'm 34 years old, and my husband and I are TTC for the first time - this is my first 2WW.

Anyway, I'm 5-6 DPO, and I am already obsessing! I'm symptom-spotting left and right!! For a couple of days now, I have been nauseous, and all I want to eat is mac and cheese. Very odd. I have also been crampy and dizzy. Maybe it's a stomach bug, or maybe I'm pg..?? Who knows.

Good Luck!!! Welcome to symptom spotting hell!!:shrug:

I hope that all of us ladies who got a visit from AF will be doing the baby dance in June..
I was probably just as convinced as you were that you were preggers........

LeYoung - sounds like you had good timing with dtd
JennaWatt - we're all waiting to hear what you learn at the doctors today - prayers to you

MzSwizz - have you taken a look at other BBT charts on Fertility Friend. alot of the ones that ended up being pregnant have erratic ups and downs and a dip at 9dpo could very well be an implantation dip...

Hi ladies!

So I'm now 7-8 DPO, and I was having crazy symptoms (nausea, dizziness, food aversion, cramps) up until yesterday, but now I feel like a million bucks! :wacko:

Is it crazy to be disappointed about NOT feeling sick?? Why would these symptoms just disappear? So weird! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->