May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Anyone else on here had some bbs since 1dpo ? I never usually get them this sore but I can barely put a top on because they feel like they are on fire and achey and heavy !!!!

Hi ladies!

So I'm now 7-8 DPO, and I was having crazy symptoms (nausea, dizziness, food aversion, cramps) up until yesterday, but now I feel like a million bucks! :wacko:

Is it crazy to be disappointed about NOT feeling sick?? Why would these symptoms just disappear? So weird! :shrug:

Hello - I've read that alot of women who are pg feel awesome around 8dpo, if anything they have more energy than usual, only to become amazingly lazy a couple of days later..but then again who knows with all of the crazy things our bodies and minds do to us during the 2ww:haha:...

GL - Fx'd

im still waiting on a phone call ... its 9:30 where i am.. still trying to stay calm and not get my hopes up... my period will be 4 weeks late wednesday.

Anyone else on here had some bbs since 1dpo ? I never usually get them this sore but I can barely put a top on because they feel like they are on fire and achey and heavy !!!!

Hi BeesBella,

I have had zero boob symptoms, but I know it's an early sign of pg in some women. Keep us posted!! :flower:

Hi ladies!

So I'm now 7-8 DPO, and I was having crazy symptoms (nausea, dizziness, food aversion, cramps) up until yesterday, but now I feel like a million bucks! :wacko:

Is it crazy to be disappointed about NOT feeling sick?? Why would these symptoms just disappear? So weird! :shrug:

Hello - I've read that alot of women who are pg feel awesome around 8dpo, if anything they have more energy than usual, only to become amazingly lazy a couple of days later..but then again who knows with all of the crazy things our bodies and minds do to us during the 2ww:haha:...

GL - Fx'd

Ha ha it's good to know I'm not insane!!:thumbup:

Good luck!! my fingers are crossed for you....you should call them later if they havent called you

i would but i go to work at 11 - 5:30 by then they would be closed.. if i dont hear from them today ill call tomorrow.

Beesbella, Yesterday would have been 1 DPO ( I think my ticker is off) and I def. had sore bbs and cramps. Probably due to Ovulation

congratulations 2 all who got there bfp's, and gl 2 all waiting 2 test. I havent been on here much lately i'm trying 2 stay relaxed and not worry about it this month. This thread moves so quickly lol xx

The :witch: got me too :(
Congrats to the ladies who got their BFPs
Em xxx

hello girls been really feeling sick and lots tired so i but myself through an unuseful scare they re did my hcg levels and i thought they had not doubled. well i had a tubal reversal done and etopic pregnancies are higher in my case and hcg not quite doubling would indicate that but my doctor pointed out i took my first test later in the day also it was very close and as long as it doubles in 72 hr all is good, so we are fine. hey ladies i have absolutely no mucus what sso ever so i guess all that mucus i was looking foras a sign is not in my case lol

how is everybody btw

Mmchekk - I'm glad to hear that all is good...I was slighlty creeped out reading your post..I kept skipping ahead..had to force myself to slow down and start over from the beginning. Glad it was good news!!

I just got a delivery:
12 pack of the softcups - Check
50 pack of the OPK - Check
brand new tube of Preseed - Check
Sanity.....sanity? - crickets :haha:

I'm really exctied to get back in the TWW,,here's to hoping my cycle is closer to it's normal 34 days instead of last months 42 day annoyance...

I'm going to have to experiment a bit with the Softcups..I don't want to make a mistake with them when it counts..

Good luck Medea1978!! I used preseed for the first time during this cycle and i loved it. I am going to get the PRE to continue using even after we get pregnant because I love it! I hope it helped keep the sperm healthy this month so it could catch an egg. 3 dpo today...11 more days before I test.

so I finally got my results back from my docs and apparantly my iron levels were really low which could have made ttc really difficult. I have started on pregnacare which has iron and folic acid in it instead of just taking folic acid. Oh and I are going to be eating lots of food with high iron levels and hopefully June will be our month.
Mzswiss, I really do think ur just having a implantation dip, I'll keep checking back here to see if you get your bfp!

yeah i think that the pre-seed/soft cups are the perfect combo it did it for me. mzswizz the tww is getting frustrating for you huh sweetie? atleast you have a fab husband i am keeping you close to my heart

Well I have decided that I take my temps too early :dohh:. I overslept today and took my temp at 9am and it was 97.5. So with that being said my temps ARE high after ovulation so I DID ovulate. Now i just got to wait and see

Hopeful Kirsty - sounds like once your Iron is in order you'll be in good shape to make some babies...

MzSwizz - I'm glad you ovulated!!

Leyoung - 11 days sounds like a long time but it's alot more fun being in the TWW than waiting to O.

Got another donation today. I'm 1-3 dpo FX for them to meet.
Baby dust to all

Medea1978-you are right, definitely more fun to be in the TWW than waiting for O. My best friend got pregnant last month on her first try and we were hoping to be pregnant at the same time so i'm hoping my BFP comes soon. My husband travels every week for his job but just happened to be on a local client for May & June so I feel like this is a great opportunity for us because we can actually time it right! Praying hard and being patient:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->