May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Kasi Girl - Sorry to hear it! Lucky 11, no?

Leyoung - sounds like you did all you can do this month. Now comes the kicking back, relaxing (yeah right) and waiting to see if all the hard work :)sex:) paid off. It's a good thing you didn't get pregnant the same month as your friend. Better to be a month behind so that you can get advice from her and learn what not to do. :haha:

Yeah that is what we said! We need to be atleast a month apart so we can be there for each other at the hospital to support each other! I go to the beach the day I can test so I am just trying to relax and think about the beach to take my mind off of testing.

Question for everyone...My cycle is around 32 days but I ovulate around cd 13 or 14. I have gotten a positive OPK on CD 13 last month and cycle day 12 this month. Can I test 14 days after ovulation or do I need to wait until the day my period is due which would actually be 17-18 days after ovulation since I ovulate early? I just don't want to test too early. I got my positive OPK on May 12th and had EWCM on the 11th-13th and my cervix was very soft and open on the 12th & 13th so I am thinking I ovulated on the 13th (Friday the 13th!!!). Do you think it is OK to test on Friday, May 27th or should I wait until Monday the 30th since that is when I expect my period due to my cycle length?

the doctor told me that youcan begin testing at 10dpo but the key to understand is tht if you didn't o when you think you did, or tht just bc the opk says your ready its still up 2 days till you actually o this can show a neg when in fact you could be pos. mine didnt show up till 3 days past my cycle was missed but i o'd on day 21. the early pg test only show positive when we ovulate on the early side of the cycle.

I'm a May tester. I'm currently 3 dpo and hopefully AF won't show on 27th. I have been TTC since January and I had a miscarriage last month it was very early. I ask on metformin and my cycles are regular now. I would love some other women to talk to. Thanks I want to jump on the BFP train. :flower:

I'm out the :witch: showed her ugly face today.. On to cycle 3

RayNicole-you have been added welcome!

Skeet-:hugs: sorry the nasty witch showed

sorry about your los last month that had to be hard

still in with a shot, still no af and thursdays almost here :) gets harder everytime i go up stairs and use the toilet now tho lol

congrats to any bfps missed and gl for the rest still waiting xx

I have decided to stop temping now. I just want to enjoy my dh. I prayed to God asking to help me see if i ovulate and thats it, i even told dh the same thing. I noticed that after FF confirmed i ovulated, my temps went out of whack so i think the Lord is giving me the sign that i got what i wanted now move on so i am. If AF comes this cy le, i am going to take a break and enjoy life as a married couple also our 2 yr wedding anniversary is in 2 months so thats exciting. I have been thinking so much about ttc that i kind of took away the real feelings of dtd and just made it a routine. So now i am just awaiting the 21st not going crazy or anything like that. I am just going to relax. If i get a BFP then i get it, if i dont then it just wasnt meant to be. Hoping you lovely ladies get those sticky beans sooner than later.

i think that is a wonderful idea that is exactly where i was at when i found out. i just couldn't take it anymore being fixated only one area of my life just as my husband and my babies (that are not anymore) just what God has already made good in my life. Mzswizz your relationship w your husband is darling

7dpo no cramping just weird thumps on the left side of my stomach.also idk why my gums started bleeding never had that happen...I dnt really feel sick today and yesterday I was an emotional wreck.crying all over the place,look back at it and now its so funny,like what was I crying for? This is cd21 for me.I'm calm and cool....just waiting!

jennawatt13 - keep us updated, sorry how frustrating this must be!

mszwizz - sounds like you're thinking this through very well. Enjoy planning for your 2 year anniversary!

Hi, I have ovulated 4 days earlier than norm (cd 10 instead of cd14) so can you please move me to testing from the 25th? Good thing i was doing opks so i know i need to :sex: lots the next few days...:)

Congrats to the BFPs! and FX to the rest who are waiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->