May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

what kind of opk are you using cuz that is a really early ovulation

Hi mmcheek1 -it's a clearblue digital one, I know it's strange, i've been using it for 3 months and the last 2 were smiley on cd14. But I guess it is possible. My boobs have also been sore since yesterday so I had a feeling it might be coming.

CertainTurton-I have been getting my smiley faces from Clear Blue digital around day 12 of my cycle so its definitely possible to get it earlier in the cycle. I have a 30-32 day cycle too but I just ovulate early. I am 4dpo and already anxiously awaiting 10 days from now so I can test! Good luck to you!

CertainTurton - It's baby making time..lol

MzSwizz - I know exactly how you feel ..I was soo obsessed with a BFP that I wouldn't work out, or go out with the girls or pretty much do anything b/c I convinced myself that if I didn't sit and concentrate on every little sign my body was creating that somehow I wouldn't get pregnant..Well I haven't gotten pregnant yet so a lot of good that did, but I feel more educated than ever, and I'm relly to a point where I do all that I can do and then just walk away from it..When Af has arrived these past two cycles I was really at peace with that b/c it's out of my hands now.
Have an awesome 2 Year anniversary!!!

TMI ALERT

So I tried the Softcups last night. (thanks MMcheek and Wanting for the positive proof that they work)
I'm not ovulating but I am practicing. Don't want to mess up when it counts.

I read alot about them before I tried them, all of the reviews both good and bad, and while I prob wouldn't use them for AF,(too hands on for that timeof month for me) but they were pretty good at keeping everything where it should stay. This is like the perfect tool for increasing your chances. What a smart little invention.

Scary looking at first but once you try it they're quite comfortable. You have to be the type to not be afraid of "yourself" if you know what I'm saying. :blush:
I read that the scariest part was removing it so I was prepared for a struggle, maybe that's why it was quite easy to remove. I can't wait for O!!:happydance:

well if you are using the digital ones i would definitely go with with it. i just wnted to check cuz i thought i was getting pos opks cuz the lines were dark on the cheapies but it took like 4-5 mins to get there turns out when i truly o'd it popped up really fast. i just dont want you to miss the prime days. do you have soft cups?

Count me in! I O'd on 5/10 so I'm going to hold out until 5/25 to test; I've had too many BFNs to test early. Hoping I get a BFP this time (even though I have weddings to attend on 5/28 and 6/4 and I don't want anyone to notice I'm not drinking!) I'll gladly be sneaky and pretend I've got alcohol in my hand instead of ginger ale at those events if this is my month![-o<

lol if you strain a little it will help bring them down to where you can reach them. remember to line the inside with a small amount of pre-seed so the dont get stuck to the plastic. tht is the spermys lol. ladies using pre-seed for the first time my doc said tht a little goes far and sometime we tend to use to much to begin with like me mrs. had to squeeze to hold my DH in he kept slppin out and he is plenty of man ya kno lol

good luck BestyRN i bet you'll make that sacrifice at those weddings hahaha

Ladies...do any of you know where I can get soft cups in canada or what website can i order them online?

you can usually get soft cups in the area where you buy tampons thats what they are orinally for. i never used them for that only to get my BFP

you can usually get soft cups in the area where you buy tampons thats what they are orinally for. i never used them for that only to get my BFP

Are you in canada? i've never seen them in the stores before, but I've never looked either lol

I just found mine at my local shoppers drug mart

I used to use softcups for my period :blush: I had some problems last year and AF stayed for 3 months. The OH was getting sad because I dont like to dtd during AF, and with softcups you can dtd without the mess. I found it harder getting them in then getting them out. My cervix is backwards and curved weird though.

I bought mine at the drug store next to the family planning stuff. They're also at walmart next to the tampons.

Has anyone tried using soy isoflacones to help the quality of the O egg? I'm thinking about taking some on cd 5-9 this cycle.

Hmmm- I've never heard of soy isoflacones. I didn't realize how easy it would be to buy softcups..I've nver noticed them before but that's prob just b/c I've never looked for them.

It's supposed to be like clomid and help you ovulate. Except you can buy it over the counter. And I've read it can help with egg quality. I thought I'd give it a shot... but taking too much can make you not ovulate at all.

still waiting.. i called the dr and the receptionist said she would have the dr call me back... i hate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->