May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

well if you are using the digital ones i would definitely go with with it. i just wnted to check cuz i thought i was getting pos opks cuz the lines were dark on the cheapies but it took like 4-5 mins to get there turns out when i truly o'd it popped up really fast. i just dont want you to miss the prime days. do you have soft cups?

yeah im glad its easy to read. No i dont have one, just tend to prop my legs up..are they any good?

CertainTurton-I just elevate my hips/legs for 15-20 minutes after to help keep it inside. If I do this I never seem to have any "leak" out. I am looking forward to testing next week and hope its good news!!

Thanks to all the ladies who wish me a happy 2 year anniversary.

Betsy-You have been added to the list.

CertainTurton-I have updated your testing date

Cryssie-:hugs: Sorry AF showed. Good luck next cycle.

4 more days until AF suppose to show so just waiting. Trying to figure out what I am going to do for the 2 year anniversary. I will figure something out. Just patiently waiting to see whats going to happen.

JennaWatt - your doc is wicked annoying..you'd think he'd be aware how concerned you are to hear the results.

Red Star - sounds kind of scary, I'm terrified of anything that could wreak havok on my ovulation. Do you normally have a hard time ovulating?

MzSwizz - 4 day to go? wow that went by fast..well for me anyways!

I have been having really bad hot flashes and have been sweating like mad, also I have a slightly raised temperature......think I've got a bug =(

I Know im still waiting grr..
im gonna call back at 5 FXed for any answer at this point

i propped my legs up and nothing lol soft cups id say did it for me it holds the sperm up next to your cervix. this way it has hour of staying right where it need to be. i got my bfp after only using them last month and this

Medea-yes i know time went by pretty quickly. Hopefully i get a bfp Fxed.

Jenna-stupid doc needs to give you the answers already?!

I'm convinced I am out...............................AF cramps for a few days & funny twinges in the 'uterus' area, very slight brown CM/discharge today too....(14DPO)

Ahhhhhh :-( BFN's on 11 tests !! AF due tomorrow :-( please nooooo don't want to be out this month. :(

preg is neg.. they said they are waiting for the results from the fluid sample from my nipple discharge.. and if my period doesnt start on its own in 4-6 weeks they can start it..
4 TO 6 WEEKS?!?!?! guess im out for a while... im really bummed out

and got my :bfp: :happydance:

3+ weeks according to cb digital

still in shock and other than hubby being disappointed not to wait til thursday we are both very excited and nervous lol

so now for the long wait of being able to announce it as other than me and hubby we havent told anyone else........other than you all

gl to everyone still waiting and for next month to those out :babydust: xxx

After having to have a DnC last year, We are trying again! So I'm 11 dpo with cramps, tiredness, dizziness, always hungry, sensitive to smell, frequent uriniation, constipation (and then the opposite some times), leg cramps, back pains oh and those headaches...but no sore breast. AF is due on the 19th. I have had to stop testing, since I've been testing since 8 dpo, constantly upsetting myself. Fingers Crossed.:baby:

i would say that you should be patient but nobody really does that. there is nothing more frustrating then the tww. i can only say now looking back that the answer wont change now or 5 days from now. we r all here for you

windle05-:happydance: congrats on the BFP

Grace317 & misshttc-You both have been added to the list.

jenna-:hugs: Atleast you are going to know whats going on with your body.

everyone who got a visit from the witch :hugs:

GL to everyone waiting to test.

Hopefully we can get more BFPs added, if not there is always next cycle

Jenna- I can't believe you waited alllll weekend and now it's Tuesday and you still don't have any answers. If it were something concerning I think they would have called you or atleast returned your call right away. FX'ed

Hey ladies....mind if I join??
I am on month 2 of ttc naturally...1 more and return to OB (I have history of ovarian cyst and endo and currently treated so he's not waiting for it to come back).Currently CD 31, 8 DPO (long cycles).
I was already on TTW (or so I thought, lol) and surprise didn't O as I thought....confirmed this by OPK's and Temp dip/cramping followed with Temp Rise for 7 days (ranges from 98.11-98.4) so here I go waiting again!
My CM is creamy, and at times and quite a bit, having some twinges/cramps on both sides, tender breast, fatigue, and irritability!
Any opinions ladies, how do you think it's looking? FX'd to all those TTC at TWW and for those Moving onto next Cycle GL to you all!!! Hope we get our BFP's SOON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->