May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Oh here is my chart from FF https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/354d7b

Praying-Your temps look pretty good. It looks like you have OV. GL. What date do you want me to put you under? My cycles are 35 days so Im with you on the long cycles. i got 4 more days before AF due date

Thanks :) My AF isn't due until 25th according to FF (CD38), I am planning to test at 12 DPO for first time since O'ing....but will continue until AF arrives (FF suggest to test at 15DPO). Long cycles SUCK!!!

I am currently 11dpo. After ovulation my temps went out of whack so who knows whats going on. I stopped temping since FF reset my chart. Im just awaiting AF and if she does come then I am taking the relaxed approach.

I'm doing the same this cycle....last one was stressing way tooo much about this and that. So honestly, I am hoping I can hold out until AF is MIA and then test so I don't go stir crazyy this time. So far I'm liking relaxed approach...I've just been making sure to keep charting symptoms, CM, and Temps :) Trying not to google and read into symptoms too much!

I totally agree. After ttc for 11 months after m/c and d&c, if i get AF i am just going to worry about me and dh and if a child comes then a child comes. I have been over stressing about everything and when i try something new, my cycles go all over the place so i dont think its meant to be. I too have tiny ovarian cysts i think they came due to either my childhood or when i fell pregnant. Whatever the case maybe i just hope we get our BFPs

cried for a while tonight.. my husband is great though

:hugs: Sometimes its good to cry. Crying makes you feel better sometimes. Don't worry this is just one minor set back but I wouldnt worry about it. I think its better for you to know whats going on now rather than later. Atleast if there is something wrong they can help and you probably would be able to get a BFP in no time.

Redstar I took soy isos and they made me O later than I normally do. But I only used them 1 month. That sucked. I like ac. But it's different for others

Hehe, I have been doing OPKs the last few days and yesterday evening, I actually saw 2 lines on the stick and they came up really quick too, its the first time I've actually seen 2 lines on it, so maybe, just maybe I am actually ovulating and according to FF, its about a week early too, how odd!

Had to have a heart to heart with Hubby on Monday evening. I'm doing Lighterlife, which is a liquid diet, shakes, soups and 1 bar a day. I have kind of been sticking to it, but its so hard. I caved in on Monday because I had a wicked headache and really felt a need for some carbs, so I went into overload. Guess I'm not going to get a weight loss tonight, but it got rid of my headache though. Well, I broke down and told Hubby everything, got really down about myself and told him its my fault we haven't got pregnant yet because I'm fat and not taking care of myself. I had a really good cry and he was great. Told him I feel a failure at everything I try to do.

Yesterday, I kept welling up with tears, then I'd get a phone call (I work on Customer Services) and it'd take my mind off it, for a little while. I feel like I'm starting to get depressed again, so I'm going to wind myself off the diet and try to maintain my weight for a bit with 'real' food, see if I can get my head back in the right place. I am feeling more positive about things this morning though, so fingers crossed, I'll get some good news soon and it'll really cheer me up. Good start with the pos OPK!!

Sorry to rant, they do say that a problem shared is a problem halved, don't they? Thanks for 'listening'.

Congrats Windle on the BFP, FXed lots of us with be joining you and all the other BFPs soon too.

Good Luck and :dust: to all

getting pregnant is a very stressful thing, i used to be a personal trainer prior to military, and i know that losing weight is also stressful but worth it in the end for both mother and baby. the conditions that could arise are potentially dangerous for the both of you. relax and know that you re doing the right thing for you and your future baby. remember there is our timing and Gods timing. take MZswizz attitude which is where i got before i found out. i have a lot of blessings and my husband is the core of my happiness. if i focus on making him happy then i will be blessed and hopefully its with a child for you.

mzswizz i know what its like to have a special husband to share my life with. you are oh so blessed in more ways than most will ever know. i dont know that its healthy for our bodies to be so consumed with desires that God is in charge of

This is very true, I have an amazing Husband, he has been there for me right the way through from being this size when we met 12 years ago to being 78 lbs heavier and then back again. I was at 330 (23 and a half stones) lbs 2 years ago. I am now 252 lbs (18 stones), so still classed as morbidly obese, but I am fit and healthy now, I go to 3 Zumba classes, a Body Combat class and a Body Balance class each week and then we often go for bike rides and walks together at the weekends, so compared to 2 years ago, when I struggled to walk up stairs in our 3 storey house, I am 100% fitter, but I know my body needs to be treated well in order to keep a baby healthy inside me.

I am now feeling that the best way to do that would be for me to eat 'real' food again. I will still go to the diet classes, but they have one for maintenance, so I will work my way off the food packs and start that way. They don't let you do the diet if you are pregnant anyway, so would have to come off it eventually. Hopefully the exercise and the new healthy eating regime will work for me. Apparently, if you carry on eating what you would normally eat to maintain weight, you can actually maintain weight through the pregnancy (maybe wishful thinking, but we can hope).

mzswizz, you have a really good attitude, I hope it works out for you this time.

Sue -88 I'm really sorry that you feel like you're out this month..I was so pissed to see Af that if she were a physical person I probably would have needed someone to come and bail me out. :winkwink:

Jenna - I'm soooo sorry that you're babymaking mission has to be put on hold even if for only a little while. But the good thing is that you'll be able to get every and anything that is wrong on track for a health preganancy down the line.....that was just me trying to be positive..it really does suck.

WINDLE -:happydance: H&H 9M symptoms please. Did you chart..etc....

Grace -Good Luck Fx'd your symptoms are looking good

MMCheek - what you said was so true - it is what it is..either you are pregnant or your not. Overstressing is not going to make anyone magically preganant. convincing yourself that all symptoms point to pregnant doesn't make you pregnant. The one time I was preganant I had no idea until I thought I had the flu.

Praying - Welcome! All of your symptoms sound good, fx'd

TerriLou - I'm really sorry that life is getting you down. :hugs: You're being pretty hard on yourself and I truly believe that by doing that you'll only fall deeper into your depression. You have to pull yourself out of it because when it comes right down to it you're the only one who can. I know that you don't know me from a hole in the wall but if you ever went to vent, I'm here to listen. BTW....YAY for early ovulation!! What's your normal cycle lenght and O day?

P.S. Liquid diets suck, they're designed to make people fail. We're not built to live off of only fluid. I lost 55lbs 8 years ago, and I did it with the motto everything in moderation, lots of chewing gum and a dedication to get off my ass at least three times a week, and stay on the eliptical for 1 hour each time. It was really hard in the beginning but so worth it - immediately after I finished the workout, I already felt better. The next thing I knew I was seeing results and that was the motivation to keep pushing forward. Fast forward 3 years and I don't feel right if I don't run/walk at least 20 miles a week..it sounds crazy even to me but I went from being an overweight self conscious 25 year old to being an athlete at 33. You just have to start somewhere and you have great motiviational reason to get started.

hello everyone how r u all doing? My af is due saturday so i only have a few days left, i feel very sick 2day but dont want 2 get my hopes up as its really getting 2 me just lately when the witch shows up, i thinks its bcos this is the longest its taken me 2 get pregnant. Fx for all of us x x

Hi ladies, I've been out for a while for this month and on to the June testing thread, but have still been lurking to see how the rest of you get on!!

TerriLou - I agree with Medea, liquid diets are designed to fail (and put straight on again when you come off them) but I've also been trying to lose weight in the hope that it will help TTC.

I would completely recommend myfitnesspal.com - completely free website where you can log your food intake and exercise and it will calculate what you should be eating. There's a great support network also (kind of like B&B, in fact) - everyone from the morbidly obese to fitness trainers. And some of the stories are completely inspirational - just like yours!!

So I'm 4 DPO and I have had sore bbs since Saturday. Anyone else experience this since o day??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->