May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Thanks Medea, I lost a lot of weight doing this diet 2 years ago and have put on about 20 lbs since then, I had gall stones, which stopped me going to the gym for a few months (and took me off the foodpacks). I have tried and failed at so many other diets, it felt like a last resort. My Husband has lost 9 stones doing the same diet and he has kept is off for 2 years. He is also a fitness finatic. He had a tummy tuck in October last year and looks fantastic, he's a real inspiration.

I have felt a lot more positive today after getting the pos OPK yesterday. When Hubby sent me a text earlier on to say he will meet me at the gym after work, I told him to save up some energy for later!! Hehe, buess we're going to be a bit busy for the next couple of days.

Conina, I actually used myfitnesspal.com while I had the gall stones as I felt it was quite good, but you have to be honest and record anything. Not conveniently forget the odd choccy bar you sneak in, which I had a habit of doing.

It'll all be worth all the dieting and exercise when I get my BFP! Will still do what I can through pregnancy as I too love the feeling after having exercised.

myfitnesspal sounds pretty cool. I may have to check it out.

Have fun :sex: tonight and tomorrow and maybe the next day!

:dust:

ladies i am either or almost 6 weeks preggers by the doctor strange way of gong back to the first day of your last period i feel tired and pucky not deathly ill and i am still going to the gym every day. i work out lighter but for an hr every time. the blood flow as long as you stay hyderated is so healthy for me and my baby. studies have proven that good cirrulation t baby in the very, very beginning help keep birth defects down. i encourage everyone to get into a routine for you and your baby or future baby's sake. i feel like crap and have gained 5lbs regardless i know that it for the best

medea love your pic btw i feel like i am gong for a car ride ever time i see you pop up lol

LOL when I was pregnant I gained 8lbs by 6 weeks so you are doing good...my gf has gained about 2 lbs a week..she is 8 weeks and already in maternity clothes ...shes on her 2nd but she did the same with her first

girl this is my 5th thought that maybe why will have to buy bigger or maternity pants soon yuck. it has been 10yrsince my last i am now 32 so i am sure that will effect things lol. anyone think its normal to be short of breathe and a little shaky. thats been some of my newest symptoms

Thanks ladies I am glad I can be an inspiration to you all. When I fell pregnant last year, I went from 108-113 in one week :haha: so much for eating in moderation :blush:. Well ladies AF due on Saturday and I am feeling like she is coming due to sharp random pains switching from both ovaries (never feeling in both at the same time), moodiness (cried because i couldnt cuddle with DH and irritated this morning wanted to choke him :haha:), and yesterday I had excess cm (thought the :witch: showed). I would als osay backache but I think it was due to some heavy cleaning DH and I did yesterday. Im just taking life a day at a time and hoping one day God will give us a blessing or blessings.

Message to you ladies: We are not failures because we arent pregnant, we are stronger warriors because we can overcome all the roadblocks in our life and still push forward and try hard for children. Whether its weight, m/c or medical issues, we are able to smile every day and never say never nor cant. God made women for a reason. We are going to bear children, we are going to be successful in life and we are our DH's and OH's significant side thats why we were created from man's rib to be side by side in perfect harmony. There is no obstacle to hard we cant overcome :hugs:

Can I please join your thread? The last thread I was a part of is full of newly pregnant moms to be :( I don't know if I'll ever get there. After 2 mc's last year and endo, my options are limited. DH and I are ttc #1. Fertility meds are not my best choice because it would make the endometriosis worse so just trying nauturally and hoping. I've also been so stressed about the whole TTC that I would like to relax about it more. I'll also be 36 in the fall so not gettin any younger

Sure welcome mpepe. What date do you want me to put you under for testing? This thread and also another thread I created called Team Conceive Stress Free is full of women trying to conceive in a relaxed field

mzswizz-all of those symptoms could be pregnancy symptoms!!! I'm praying for you.

I have been praying even more than usual lately so I can stay calm. I have so much fun stuff going on in the next 8 days (going to my first nascar race, party at our house, new bachelorette, finale of the office, biggest loser finale, teaching spin, running club etc.) that i'm thinking the days will fly by and it will help me take my mind off of it. Also, they day I am planning on testing is the day I leave for a 4 day vacation at the beach. I have so much to look forward too and such a wonderful husband & friends. I am counting my blessings no matter the outcome of my test next week.

leyoung-Praying thatwe get our BFPs. I know exactly what you mean. Whenever we have events to go to etc., time flies by that we dont even know that its the date we been waiting for. So hoping we all get our BFPs. I got 3 more days to go already. Time flies by quickly

I am already out for this month and won't be testing again until June, do you continue this thread into the next months for those who dont get a BFP?

Yes I will continue to a new thread. I havent created one yet but I will be creating one either on may 31st or June 1st. Do you think I should create one now? I was thinking not to make one too early

medea love your pic btw i feel like i am gong for a car ride ever time i see you pop up lol

Haha!! Thanks I feel ike I'm always going for a ride..we're all going for a ride actually..Let's hope the roads lead to BFP's...lol...wow that was corny..no more twizzlers for me today..I'm clearly on a sugar high.

Good for you for sticking to your workout routine..I feel that when the time comes..I'll also work out in the beginning..unfortunately my incompetant cervix is going to restrict me from working out as I get further along..I'm getting ahead of myself again..I have to get PG first and before I do that I have to O...:dohh:

Leyoung - It's awesome to be able to stay busy...I tried an RPM class (kind of like spin, just a little more structure) for the first time last month..it was really motivating..I LOVE biggest loser!!! seriously addicted to that show since season one..my OH hates it..guess that's why we have more than one TV!

MzSwizz - those were beautiful words that you spoke a few posts back....if I was still pms'ing I prob would have teared up..luckily I'm not...did you say 108 lbs...hahaha I thought you were talking about temps not weight...tiny!

mzswizz - I'm sorry if I implied you need to start a new one now. No need to yet I don't think. I will let you know my june date after I ovulate becasue it changes each month. Thanks! And I will definitely be joing the stress free thread!!! Already so stressed out about all this stuff :(

Medea-if my temp was 108 i would probably be in the hospital at the moment because i think thats too high lol. I am 115lbs and around 5'2 so im small (people think im still in high school:haha:). Thanks i know that we all need a little motivation every now and then a little pick me up when we are down. And i LOVE twizzlers!!!! These pains are just keep coming and going i have no clue whats going on with that. I think i am PMS'ing because my emotions are like a rollercoaster right now. Hmm thinking about making a cake because i need something sweet.

mzswizz - I'm sorry if I implied you need to start a new one now. No need to yet I don't think. I will let you know my june date after I ovulate becasue it changes each month. Thanks! And I will definitely be joing the stress free thread!!! Already so stressed out about all this stuff :(

No need for an apology. I had asked because some women start early so thats why i asked because i didnt know if i suppose to start in june or start earlier. If you cant find the thread let me know.

Haha! If your temp was 108 you would probably be posting from heaven but I still thought temps before weight..lololol...Oh goodness, I want cake..that sounds really good right now..it's been drizzling and grey here for 5 days straight, makes me want to eat bad things...

I just been having a taste for sweets. It has been very hot like usual here. Rain here and there but nothing serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->