May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

mzswizz, cake sounds good!!

Medea, I'm next door in CT, it has been raining since Sunday Ughhhhh!

I was stuffing my face with brownies and now i want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I think this is how i am before AF. i get an increased appetite so im assuming onto taking a relaxing break next cycle or two.

I'm out ladies, AF got me on 5/16. Good luck to everyone else and congrats to all the BFPs!

mzswizz, just so you know someone was inspired by the May thread's awesomeness and has a June thread. I'm sure you can create one too, if you want.

So encouraged by all the positive and helpful ladies on here being so gracious to each other. You all really rock.

:hugs: garden..hoping you get your BFP soon.

Engineer-really i didnt even know well thats awesome. I might have to join for next cycle.

Whew...CD 32, 9 DPO! Can you say tired of waiting!!! My temp up to 98.3 this AM, so up for 8 days straight now above coverline. Haven't had chance to get too tired as I had my nephew all afternoon (which I LOVE!), plus cooking, and cleaning a bit! Now feeling the tiredness set in....my neck/lower back have been kind of aggravating today...not really pain just muscles feeling tight. Well we shall see....

i ate lke crazy chocolate right before i found out that i was pregnant

Thanks....I don't have a great feeling about it though....having some crampy feelings all across lower abdomian today. Broke down took cheapo-Dollar store test, which was Neg just as I thought it would be! So here's to sticking to my first words and WAITING until AF either shows or doesn't.

never got the pos from a dollarstore test either barely got a pos from a store bought one and my family was staring them all down like a bunch of crazies. then i called the doc and said i might have a really, really faint i just dont know line. i even went and bought a frer and took it the day i took my blood test and that was heartbreaking negative. i was cramping so very bad then everyone on here said go to the doc and get a blood test. the same day i got a neg frer i got a pos blood test. dont give up till af

let me just say that cramping is very normal during implantation but when did you ovulate

sorry just read that your 9 dpo well if your implanting you would be cramping and your test would be neg so dont be upset it is now what it s babe. you will get pregnant and then be in disbelief. smile and be excited that your ovulating and have a wonderful partner that you want to share this gift with

Thanks so much :) Really praying this is it....or we go into our final month of TTC naturally. Our TTC on our own was shortened due to my history of endo and ovarian cyst. Was really praying I won't have to do any medications or procedures! Still holding on for the wicked witch to come or not-My hubby is awesome and so supportive. I find it amazing he was even willing to continue dating me....we had only been together for 3 months when I found out about the endo and possibe fertility problems it may have. So blessed that God chose this man for me! I just pray that in God's good timing he will allow us to be blessed with a child :)
This is my updated chart! Everyone has said it looks good, so we shall see!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/354d7b

sweetie i had my tubes tied and i was not ovulating. i got a tubal reversal in Jan and was taking clomid to ovulate and was told 7 days earlier i didn't even ovulate this month but with a 2.7 and i knew i had ovulated day 21 and they did progesterone day21 i told them they said o.k with that condescending tone we will see 10 days later they called saying i dont know how but yes you are pregnant

my baby is due a year to the day of my reversal was done

Thanks so much :) Really praying this is it....or we go into our final month of TTC naturally. Our TTC on our own was shortened due to my history of endo and ovarian cyst. Was really praying I won't have to do any medications or procedures! Still holding on for the wicked witch to come or not-My hubby is awesome and so supportive. I find it amazing he was even willing to continue dating me....we had only been together for 3 months when I found out about the endo and possibe fertility problems it may have. So blessed that God chose this man for me! I just pray that in God's good timing he will allow us to be blessed with a child :)
This is my updated chart! Everyone has said it looks good, so we shall see!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/354d7b

you will be o.k

I just dont know about this month.... feel no symptoms and actually i dont think about if im PG everyday.It was driving me crazy! then im not sure if i ovulated may8 or may 9.during the 7th and 8th i had light pinkish discharge,occurding to my calculations i would have ovulated on the 8th or 9th and i BD on the 8th so im thinking its still a chance.hoping that my chance wasnt missed when the ovulation pains first kicked in and that was the 7th......

Hi Guys:

I am totally new to this forum. We have been trying for the last 4 months with no luck..My periods are very regular and never thought that I will have an issue getting preggo!..but I guess I was wrong..:shrug:

Today is my CD 16 and I got my first +ive OPK yesterday. Here has been our BDing pattern for this month:

CD 7
CD 8
CD 10
CD 11
CD 14
CD 15
CD 16

Any suggestions you may have for me? I have been feeling a strange twinge feeling on my left side (just above the hip bone), but I feel this almost every month..so I guess dis could be the ovulation pain..

I am taking Materna and nothing else - just trying to eat healthy. Any suggestions would be helpful..also what does DPO mean??

Would anyone peeking at my chart to see how it's looking so far?

Mmcheek-i have been wanting sweets all day i dont know why but i just want it. I guess its just one of those random days.

Praying-hopefully this is the month for you and you wont have to worry about going to the doctor but if it is meant for you to go to the doctor, i wish you all the luck and i think if its meant for you to go to the doctor, then maybe it is because you will quickly receive your BFP. i looked at your chart and it looks good.

Blueice-DPO means days post ovulation. Welcome to the team. Your pattern sounds good for DTD and if you had pains then maybe you can say it was ovulation pains. Hopefully you caught the egg. Good luck. Also what date do you want me to put you under?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->