May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

i thought for sure that af was coming on becuz of the cramps and the food cravings for sweets. the only thing i could say for sure was different for me is how tingly my boobs are i am almost 6 weeks and i am feeling sick all day apparently this child doesnt understand morning sickness lol

mszwizz and praying1, I'm still holding out hope that this is our month. I prayed for all the ladies on the thread still waiting this morning.

Woah what is wrong with me. I am so tired that I had a 4 hour nap yesterday but over the past few days I have woken up naturally at 5:30am !!!! I feel like I'm going to be sick now though, am hoping it's a good sign. If my tests arrive in the post today, I might do one, because I am a POAS-holic and proud ;-)

hi guys, hoping for a BFP this month as well, im now 10dpo and have had no symptoms whatsoever..:( cant wait to test next week!

been on injectables this month and really hoping for a miracle to happen!

i have been really tired during the day the past 2-3 days..but i think it could also be the progesterone levels kicking in at 6-8dpo??

baby dust to all of u! xx

I'm on cd 31(normally have a 28day cycle) and still no af :) had to take ibuprofen during the cycle though so it may be delaying the evil :witch: lol hope not though :)!

Hey everybody O:)
I'm new here. I know it's kind of late in the month but may I join you anyway?
My BF and I have been TTC for nearly a year now without success. My BF got his sperm tested this week and checked out fine. I don't have any obvious problems but you never know.
Anyway, I'm on day 26 of a 28 day cycle so I'm waiting anxiously (going crazy) for AF not to come this Sunday (22.5.).
Good luck to all TTC.

Engineer-i prayed for us also. It would be great if we all are able to be bump buddies. Hoping and praying that this is our month.

Mmcheek-i had sore bbs before i found out i was pregnant the last time but this time nothing really other than AF feel like she is coming. Also atleast you know your bean is really sticking in there and not trying to pop out lol.

Blueice-you're welcome.

Beesbella-you are having good symptoms hopefully you get that BFP!

Misscherry-if i was you i would triple bolt and block my door so AF wouldnt try to come :haha:

Katy-welcome to the team you have been added. Good luck. Next month will make it a year DH and i have been TTC since m/c. Hoping one day we get our blessing or blessing(s).

AF suppose to arrive in 2 days. Not really nervous just want to see what happens. Time has really flew by and im loving that.

Thanks for the welcome, mzswizz. I see we are expecting :bfp: on the same day. Good luck to us and to all still waiting in may.

katy-i have noticed that too. AF is due to arrive on Saturday but just like all the previous cycles, hoping she doesnt come for a visit. Im trying not to cave in and test early dont want to be disappointed with a BFN.

Welcome to the new ladies. Eagerly following how it goes for those of us left in the month. 8DPO for me. It's so hard not to let my hopes go up!

13dpo and just waiting to see what will happen. Only time will tell what will happen. Hoping we get more BFPs

Hey ladies

Got my blood results and confirmed i ovulated, was due AF yesterday still nothing however I have a feeling the witch is on her way soon also got a BFN last night. At least one positive if she does come I ovulated.

I wanna test so badly.....I keep checking the post seeing if postie has dropped off my tests yet. I'm only 9dpo but I'm a POAS-holic !!! Gunna go check the post again !

Well atleast you know you ovulated. So you are right thats a positive way of thinking.

I wanna test so badly.....I keep checking the post seeing if postie has dropped off my tests yet. I'm only 9dpo but I'm a POAS-holic !!! Gunna go check the post again !

Im trying to hold out but im thinking about going to go buy a test when i go to the bank :haha:

Yes i think you need to take any positive you can sometimes as it would just get you down if you didnt.

mzswizz-you should test today!! 13dpo should show you something!! I'm like a little devil on your shoulder...i'm very impatient!!

I am 6 dpo today..got my positive OPK exactly 1 week ago...1 more week before I can test...can't wait!

As I have said before my best friend just got pregnant last month...i have a co-worker that is pregnant and both of her best friends are all pregnant within 2-3 months so i'm hoping that is a sign for me!!! I would love to be pregnant with my best friend!

Praying faithfully for a positive attitude no matter what...and it helps that I get to celebrate with my bff all the time!! Love that

I know i probably will pick up a test today. Hoping to see two lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->