May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

oh ya get a test i would be so excited if this was your month i am just wondering if i am suppose to be moving on now that i am pregnant but i dont want to leave you guys.

Mmcheek-you should stay. There are women on my other thread that are pregnant but they stay and chat. No harm in that.

Hey so I woke up last night extremely hot! And DH said it was freezing in the room! I have a rash on the top of my stomach 6 dpo is this normal?

Another positive OPK yesterday, but very faint. How long do people normally get these positive results for? It seems to be really early in my cycle for ovulation, but I'm making the most of it while they are showing. Maybe I'm going to have a really short cycle for a change. I have said before, they aren't at all regular, they range between 35 and 44 days. I did have one cycle at the end of last year that lasted 85 days too.

I'm feeling much more positive today, someone mentioned to me yesterday that they sometimes feel down when they are about to ovulate, I wonder if thats what it is with me because I know I seem to get like that every few weeks, but hadn't related the 2 really. We're going through an office move over this weekend, so everyone has loads of jobs to do at work, so I think that tends to take my mind off things too, which is good.

Here's hoping for another positive OPK later on to give me more chance to get those fishies towards the bait. I guess I'll know if its for ovulation in a few days as I do monitor my temps. Fingers crossed eh?

Fingers crossed for the rest of you too.
I'm confident we'll get a few more BFPs in this thread before the end of the month.

:dust:

Posties been and I've just done a test and I think I see something ! It's much darker IRL...whatchya think ?
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/download.jpg
I just got OH to do a test to make sure they're not faulty. I am gunna hold my pee for another 4-6 hours and then test again !

bees-I will wait for your next test results.

Unfortunately for me my test was a BFN so just awaiting AF now.

He has a smudge line on his but we took it out of the casing and it disappeared whereas my line is still there........I wanna test again but must hold my pee ! Am getting nervous now !!!

just cuz 1 prenancy test is neg dont mean the other ones will be. mzswizz have you tried meca powder

holy crap i forgot 18 yrs ago when i first got preggers with my oldest i broke out with big welts all over my body. i forgot all about it. it was itchy and painful. i forgot it has been so long

MzSwizz, I think you should definitely test, these last couple of weeks seem to have flown by since you were talking about ovulating, it would be great to see you with a BFP, you really deserve it, as do the rest of the lovely ladies on here.

This is a great thread and its thanks to you for setting it up, the BPFPs achieved so far give inspiration to the rest of us still hoping.

Thanks for that. I will stay here if people don't move on to a June thread, but if you all move on, I will see you there. Would be lovely if the BFPs from this thread stay here though so we can keep track of your progress. Just my opinion.

Good luck everyone.

:dust:

BeesBella it could be neg even if you hold your pee and still be pregnant cuz that happened to me take it if you want but wait till late at night then take another inthe morning

a pos opk pops up fast and stays dark anything less then that is a neg. they are very tricky and alot of people confuse to too

mmcheek-I never tried meca powder before is it pretty good? Well I am going to see if AF arrives on time or not. I am getting those on and off sharp pains again.

terrilou-Thanks and thanks for all the support from you and these lovely ladies. I might just change this thread into the June thread atleast we dont have to search for it or anything.

bees-Hoping you get a positive

a really fint line on a opk is a neg

Thanks mmcheek, is it normal then to get one really clear, dark test and negatives either side?

Thanks for your help, feeling a bit confused, but enjoying the extra 'exercise'!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->