May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Lol that's funny. I am sooo going to pick them up when I can next cycle if I am not going to get them this cycle. I am going to make DH bankrupt with everything I want to get lol. I am going to make a room for conception products lol

I used the softcups for a while during my period. I keep reading everyone getting positive results from using them after sex. Once you get them in, they are actually really comfortable! So i'll prob try this next cycle. :)

I've been doing a little reading about which sex positions are best for a tilted uterus.. so hopefully this will help us conceive this month. I also got my opks in the mail yesterday and the line has already started getting darker, so hopefully ovulation is just around the corner :thumbup:

Good luck ladies!! :dust:

they are pretty comfortablencnt even tell tht they are in at all

Shelby-why are you excited but scared?

Since they are comfortable I really am going to try them now. good morning or evening don't know if it's morning in you ladies area. Well last night I had a couple cramps and then this morning I took my temp and it was 96.8 :saywhat: so it dropped .4 degrees from yesterday. Let's see what happens with my temp tomorrow and if it goes back up. I'm going to get some BD in anyways tonight when DH gets off work lol. I am on cd14 today. So it would be crazy if I ovulate cd14 or cd15 with a long cycle because I been thinking cd21 or cd22. But we shall see.

yaah i hpoe its early then you can test early and maybe by mothers day. i dont temp cuz i would aleays be confused lol. well i still have a headache today stomach is a little yuck but i went i went to bed at 630 last nite

AF is due 5th of May, so that is when I will be testing.

Good luck girls :D lets hope we all get :bfp: xxxxxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I used the softcups for a while during my period. I keep reading everyone getting positive results from using them after sex. Once you get them in, they are actually really comfortable! So i'll prob try this next cycle. :)

I've been doing a little reading about which sex positions are best for a tilted uterus.. so hopefully this will help us conceive this month. I also got my opks in the mail yesterday and the line has already started getting darker, so hopefully ovulation is just around the corner :thumbup:

What are the best positions for a tilted uterus? Mine is tilted too!

This is my first time trying to conceive. All I have been doing is buying loads of ovulating sticks and trying everyday to make sure we get it as bang on with the calendar and the OV positive. It is so frustrating waiting. I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or my body really is feeling these aches, pains and other tell tale symptoms. *sigh* lol

Thank you for your welcome also, it's much appreciated :) baby dust to all XXXXXXX

mmcheek-I am hoping O is earlier than expected so I can test around Mother's Day!! What a great gift that will be because I would be able to celebrate Mother's Day and then the next month my DH would be able to celebrate Father's Day!!

MissBabyFace-You have been added to the list..Welcome!!! How is everything going on your side during the 2ww?

Flowerweed-We never know whether or not our bodies are playing tricks on us until we TEST lol which is most definately the hardest part and scariest to wait for.

What are the best positions for a tilted uterus? Mine is tilted too!

Well it says doggy and girl on top are good for tilted uterus. there isn't much on it.. just thought I'd give them a try.. seems logical enough lol. :blush: The OH is more excited about it then I am.. :haha: I was so happy to find out a lot of other women have this, my doctor seemed so shocked during one of my paps.. she had a hard time finding my cervix.. then she said .. well maybe you dont have one! :dohh: Stupid doc... The only symptoms i've ever had is painful intercourse.. but my OH is patient and understanding :hugs:

This is what I read :)
While no specific sexual position has been proven to help women with a tipped uterus conceive, you can naturally help the semen reach the uterus without causing any negative consequences. In other words, you can try it! The rear-entry position may be helpful, but if this is undesirable, try laying on your abdomen for 10 to 15 minutes after having sex.

Since it is possible that the semen pool would not be in direct contact with your cervix with a tipped uterus, you can also try sex with the woman on top. Lastly, if your partner withdraws his penis about halfway during ejaculation this could place the semen in a good position.

MissBabyFace-You have been added to the list..Welcome!!! How is everything going on your side during the 2ww?

Things are going fine hun, not really feeling too good;
burning boobs. :(
feel sick. :(

unsure of when I ovulated as I suspect I have LPD so if I don't conceive this month I'll be using OPK's and B6 to lengthen luteal phase.

How TTC going for you? xx

MissBabyFace-TTC is going fairly well for me. Just had a temp dip on cd14 so hoping that it means ovulation is close or I am ovulating today which will let me be able to test sooner than I normally thought which is great for me because I think I am going to go insane waiting until the end of May to test :haha:. But other than that, it is pretty well.

I think I might be ovulating today too! I had a big dip in my temp chart today, stretchy cm, and some pretty strong cramps. :dance: I'm only on cd 12 though.. so I guess i'll take a test later and see if the line has gotten darker!

Yay for ovulation!!! lol I tried the OPKs but it was sooo hard for me because it seemed as if I was getting positives for 2 weeks straight!! How much did yours dip? Mines went from 97.2 to 96.8 so only by .4 but that should be a good sign right

You have been successfully added welcome to the team. Do you do any temping or OPKs etc

i do opks...temping sucks for me. i'm a nurse and my schedule gets thrown around alot. i am on clomid though, so hopefully will o in the next wk. thank you!

my cycle is 35 days and so I just had a temp dip from 97.2 to 96.8 on cd14 so hoping I am either O'ing or going to O soon because that means I can test earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->