May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

beesbella i can see the line, fx 4 u. I also had a test similar 2 urs just a little lighter yesturday which came up straight away but did another this morning (same brand) and one min i think i can c a line the i cant. So just think i have line eyes x

Tasha - You got a picture ? Would love to compare !

I have managed to edit my picture to make it negative -
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/download1-1.jpg
Not sure if it makes it any more visible though !

Good Morning Ladies –

Looks like it was a busy night of posts

Praying – your chart looks great, Fx’d for you. I love that you’re a poas addict. I buy pg and opks in bulk so that I never run out.

Libra– most women who are pregnant have a lot less symptoms than they did when they weren’t so I think that lack of symptoms must be a good thing.

BlueIce – Welcome – looks like you bd at the right time. There have been a lot of success stories with women using preseed so if you haven’t used it yet it can’t hurt. If there’s a next go round.

BeesBella – I really feel like I saw a faint line too – but then again I stared at the screen until I was cross-eyed

Miss Cherry – Have you tested?

Mzswizz – sorry you saw a BFN. I hope it’s just too early…..

Terri lou - my OPK’s are usually nice and dark for two or three days. Also, I agree with you completely about keeping this thread going thanx again Mzswizz – this thread rocks.

MMCheek – seriously? Of course you shouldn’t leave this thread. That’s crazy talk. :nope:

P.S. I’m 11 days into this cycle and hoping for early O so that I can get back in the TWW.

mzswizz, cake sounds good!!

Medea, I'm next door in CT, it has been raining since Sunday Ughhhhh!

I can't believe this weather..oh wait we're in New England, I can believe it. I thought that after we got our asses kicked all winter with foot after foot of snow being dropped on us, we would have a nice spring..think again.

mzswizz, cake sounds good!!

Medea, I'm next door in CT, it has been raining since Sunday Ughhhhh!

I can't believe this weather..oh wait we're in New England, I can believe it. I thought that after we got our asses kicked all winter with foot after foot of snow being dropped on us, we would have a nice spring..think again.

I think we are almost in the clear, Weekend looks a little brighter!!!

a really fint line on a opk is a neg

Thanks mmcheek, is it normal then to get one really clear, dark test and negatives either side?

Thanks for your help, feeling a bit confused, but enjoying the extra 'exercise'!!!

it is normal to get 1 really dark 1 they say to quit testing after you get the really sharp really fast positive becuz anything after that can just be confusing. the idea is that the opk's indicate the surge you get right before you ovulate. you dont ovulate till one or two days after that true, true positive. the body hold a certain amount of LH hormone at all times so it is normal to see a faint line at any time during the month

Tasha - You got a picture ? Would love to compare !

I have managed to edit my picture to make it negative -
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/download1-1.jpg
Not sure if it makes it any more visible though !

i am not personally able to see it with my crazy eyes but my daughter says she sees it. when i was seeing faint lines i had the entire family gathered around these stupid tests. can you go for a blood test thats what i did. i later took 1 for the baby book and it was ******** bright.

Thanks. I am now gunna hold out and wait and test with FMU tomorrow morning with another IC and if I see a line I will then try a CB Digi and if nothing then I will wait until like 16dpo and do another CB digi.

Well ladies when AF arrives, I am going to take a few months off of here and just get healthy mentally physically and emotionally and just spend time with DH. I will check for updates every so often though. Want to see this thread get filled with lots of BFPs over the time frame that Im not on.

medea-i hope so

swizz-i really hope AF doesnt show up for you.AF for me will be due soon also.....

lately i had to get myself mentally stable because trying had drove me crazy and stress isnt good for trying to concieve and not good for my face either! i have broken out all over....i did test at 7dpo only for a bfn but i know that was prob too early.so im just waiting.

okay cramping now....not major cramps tho and i all of a sudden started having hot flashes...idk.

Libra-those are good signs. I am just out of it and feel that af will be here.

Hey all. Still no af! I've been super good! Haven't tested although I now have tests in the house so it's getting near impossible not too! Oh is encouraging me to leave it but even he's getting a lil excited. Still have sore nipples and have literally just had a lil sort of stitch feeling on my left that lasts like 4 seconds. I feel like walking with my legs together so the :witch: won't turn up haha!

Lol misscherry-you should test and hopefully she wont come

im gonna take some time off of the boards too i think.. at least until my AF comes and i can start trying again.. i think being on here and seeing all these people being able to try will bum me out since i cant

im gonna take some time off of the boards too i think.. at least until my AF comes and i can start trying again.. i think being on here and seeing all these people being able to try will bum me out since i cant

Yeah sometimes i feel the same way.

Well I'm officially out. She got me today !!!!! Onto the next one! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"