May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Lol I'm dying to! But I've promised oh I'll do it in the morning if af doesn't come so that I can use first morning urine. It's hard to not get excites though heehee x

well ladies, I am having sharp pains again on my right ovary this time. It feels like i pulled a muscle

Well I didn't use opks this month as I had strained my back and dr said I had to have 2 weeks bed rest. My normal ov day is cd 12 and I have 28day cycles. I'm currently on cd32 but I had to take ibuprofen for my back which I heard can delay OV and af so I'm a bit confused this month.

Mzswizz that's what mine feels like but on the left! I feel like I've been running and got a stitch

OH and I BDed today... (just for fun) and TMI i have EWCM isnt that supposed to be a sign of ovulation? i missed last months period. havent started this month yet but if it comes on cycle it should start next wed. could i still be ovulation if i didnt have a period last month?

misscherry-Hopefully the stitch is a good sign.

jenna-Im like you. When I BD with DH I have ewcm but I have no clue.

idk its so weird.. i want to start my AF i would hate to get preg b4 my AF comes because then i wont know.. i wont be testing for a while so i could get preg and not know it

Blah - just been sick =(
Am still getting lines though =D
I am gunna test tomorrow morning with FMU =)

Yea but only held my urine for about 3 hours. There is my thread, the newest pic is at the top of the 4th page. =)

jennawatt13--i didn't have my period for 7-8 weeks after getting off the pill. I still ovulated. I knew because I was getting EWCM so I took a OPK and it was positive (smiley face, digital) so its definitely possible to ovulate even if you missed your period.

Soo 10 dpo today....feeling out of it too. My boobs hurt, I'm tired, off and on pains more towards right side, a lot of CM that is white/clear and PLENTY of it (tmi) doesn't stretch really though, Temp was 98.3 this AM (9 days above coverline now). Idk, I am not feeling very confiedent in this cycle for some reason....I feel as AF is going to come on (due 25th according to FF chart, but mine are wacked out so we shall see). I want to do a FRER test, but I don't want to see a neg! Errrr :S
Anywho hope to see some BFP's this weekend....Sorry for those that the witch has gotten lately! GL to all!

leyoung thank you.. that eases my mind.. i dont know whats up with my period right now. so i guess im not completely out for the time being. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->